Check your account email address ×

All the Trump supporters on here got together

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s broke. He lives like a American middle class bullshit artist. Transferring their debt to a lower interests cc, paying the minimum.

The only difference is Trump has to pay Rubles to his debtors instead of Uncle Sams because no US bank will loan him a dime.

Hes a huge fake.

:lol:

Take your meds.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Nope.  We all understand that Obama didn't do shit.

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That may be true but I wasn’t here for that.  If that’s the case, we’ll, it can be considered payback of sorts by the ones whining daily about Trump.

I didn’t vote for Obama but, understood the reason for America wanting a change (Bush and Co.).  I gave him time and support.....until 2011 when I finally realized the man, his administration and his media lip service were imbecilic liars.  Three years I gave him.  So, on Nov 9th, 2016....that time I gave the guy I didn’t support was not seen as “prudent” by a bunch of whiney fuckheads that refused to admit what I knew after GE 2008: Americans wanted a change in the direction of the country.

So, fuck them and their whiney asses that still can’t figure out why Trump is here now....and why it appears he’ll be here until 2024.

I didn't vote for Obama nor did I complain  about him but like you I had high hopes and thought it would be better....but it wasn't.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m keeping that response 

take his jet support staff salary for a year and you have more than you made in the last 25 years . 

again I will say I wish I was as broke as him .

do you enjoy the spoon Fed shit you eat getting flung in your face every fucking time ? 

You're dumb as a stump President railed against people Executing Babies.   Good work Trump.  Might as well put a target on the back of Abortion Drs.   It's not like there are any white Christians with guns looking for a reason to kill someone. 

Please let me know again why you think Obama divided the country. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You're dumb as a stump President railed against people Executing Babies.   Good work Trump.  Might as well put a target on the back of Abortion Drs.   It's not like there are any white Christians with guns looking for a reason to kill someone. 

Please let me know again why you think Obama divided the country. 

Doctor heal yourself