Check your account email address ×

All the Trump supporters on here got together

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I never said I thought he was self made ever .

and bammi got plenty of help from his crooked chi town bed fellows 

What do you think of people that claim Trump is self made?

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What do you think of people that claim Trump is self made?

I think most people would have a lot less than what they started off with if they were to walk in Trump's shoes, including you.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think most people would have a lot less than what they started off with if they were to walk in Trump's shoes, including you.

Wrong

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong

When I think of a global empire of over 500 companies, 50,000 employees and more contribution to the gdp than many good sized cities, for some reason I don’t think of you or Barbie hands...  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

When I think of a global empire of over 500 companies, 50,000 employees and more contribution to the gdp than many good sized cities, for some reason I don’t think of you or Barbie hands...  :lol: 

No shit, yet some think that all its takes is some inheritance.  For most one business pretty much consumes all their time, never mind two or more.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wrong

Evidently the average mutual fund would have outperformed Heir Trump. But it's hard to know for sure since all he does is lie.

The thing that saved their orange god is reality TV.  Hell you might as well have a Kardasian or Jenner as your President.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Evidently the average mutual fund would have outperformed Heir Trump. But it's hard to know for sure since all he does is lie.

The thing that saved their orange god is reality TV.  Hell you might as well have a Kardasian or Jenner as your President.  

See, Trump needs to live his lifestyle off that as well.  Just how long do you think your GIC's would carry you if that was all you had?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Would it tho? I have heard many say that. When ya think about it he may have had more money if he invested in a mutual fund . And then didn't eat drink, live in a house , travel ( with or without bluehairs ) pay whores, golf, give presents. ect.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Would it tho? I have heard many say that. When ya think about it he may have had more money if he invested in a mutual fund . And then didn't eat drink, live in a house , travel ( with or without bluehairs ) pay whores, golf, give presents. ect.

true story

people think jets and gold toilets are free .

let alone what do you think he has to flip out in alamony every mo . my guess is more than revs mom's company clears in a quarter 

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

See, Trump needs to live his lifestyle off that as well.  Just how long do you think your GIC's would carry you if that was all you had?

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

true story

people think jets and gold toilets are free .

let alone what do you think he has to flip out in alamony every mo . my guess is more than revs mom's company clears in a quarter 

It’s all speculation. If he hadn’t lied about releasing his tax returns, there would be less speculation. 

It is fun to watch you hypocrites hate on Jeff Besos, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk because they said things against Trump. Yet all of them are more successful and fit the label of self made far more than reality show Trump. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s all speculation. If he hadn’t lied about releasing his tax returns, there would be less speculation. 

It is fun to watch you hypocrites hate on Jeff Besos, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk because they said things against Trump. Yet all of them are more successful and fit the label of self made far more than reality show Trump. 

Maybe they should run for president. Who’s hating on those guys btw?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I knew he was a liar. A cheat. Adulterer.

I didn't give a fuck then, and I don't give a fuck now.

He's doing just about everything I would want done, done. In spite of the democrats.

If you think insulting him or myself because he is any or all of those things.... have the fuck at it.

I will just simply fart in your general direction. :bc:

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

I knew he was a liar. A cheat. Adulterer.

I didn't give a fuck then, and I don't give a fuck now.

He's doing just about everything I would want done, done. In spite of the democrats.

If you think insulting him or myself because he is any or all of those things.... have the fuck at it.

I will just simply fart in your general direction. :bc:

Poor trump haters.  They really hate it when they realize this.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Absolutely no one. Go back to sleep grandpa Munster. 

Your so out of phase with American politics yet you keepmcoming back, Birkenstock firmly implanted in your mouth.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Your so out of phase with American politics yet you keepmcoming back, Birkenstock firmly implanted in your mouth.  

I have it pretty well figured out.  You fuckers claim you believe in some things but you are all a bunch of hypocrites.  

It's entertaining. 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Poor trump haters.  They really hate it when they realize this.

Let the record show that snake and racer fully support lying, record debt and deficit spending.

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have it pretty well figured out.  You fuckers claim you believe in some things but you are all a bunch of hypocrites.  

It's entertaining. 

So did my cousin from Missisauga when he bet me Hilary would vanquish Trump.  

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'll take fun facts for 1000.

85852581-09E0-4B7D-9633-A5F49B094184.gif

What United States political party starting with the letter “D” has chosen to ignore their own amazing blatant hypocrisy and blame everybody but themselves for their failures and subsequent problems?

Racer can pay if you get it right.

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

85852581-09E0-4B7D-9633-A5F49B094184.gif

What United States political party starting with the letter “D” has chosen to ignore their own amazing blatant hypocrisy and blame everybody but themselves for their failures and subsequent problems?

Racer can pay if you get it right.

:lol:

I know you don't have the capacity to think on your own,  so let me try to explain, snake said he knew Trump was a liar, get that part, probably not so read it twice, snake said he agrees with what Trump has done even though the  D's fought him, Trump is now increasing the debt and deficit.  Snake and racer 100% support Trump. 

So to dumb it down so even you might understand.

Snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending.

Now post up some meme or gif or some long winded nonsense to deflect from the facts.