Check your account email address ×

All the Trump supporters on here got together

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You guys are bullshitting me......... :lol:

No dude.....you know I love Bussmellon like hes kin.... but I just cant understand how fucking desperate for things to seem righteous and makes sense you'd have to be to believe all that bullshit. It's like a pick your own ending conspiracy book for adults. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:groin:Thanks for proving a point dumb dumb. Trump isn't even the smartest person in his family.  That's a low fucking bar. 

well he took over a family biz and became president . you took over a family biz and share a boat with your brother . 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Describing Trump as self made is less than intelligent. 

I didn’t watch the video.  Was there anything pertinent, that I need to see?

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, Snake said:

"Trudeau"

I don’t recall Trudeau or any of his supporters claiming he was self made. In fact he has acknowledged that wealth has privileges whether it is school connections or a get out of jail free card. 

Trump on the other hand claims he was self made and yet any average fund would have made more money on his inheritance than he did.  

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well he took over a family biz and became president . you took over a family biz and share a boat with your brother . 

I’m still President. The shares I bought for $100,000.00 are worth minimum 3 million. Plus We all took decent pay during that time. Thanks for playing dumb dumb. 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

He took over a biz with more cash and assets than you, I, or any other asshole on this site can imagine............and yet he still managed six corporate bankruptcies which fucked over numerous little men like yourself, yet he's your hero.....God Bless You!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He took over a biz with more cash and assets than you, I, or any other asshole on this site can imagine............and yet he still managed six corporate bankruptcies which fucked over numerous little men like yourself, yet he's your hero.....God Bless You!

Evidently that’s their idea of self made. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m still President. The shares I bought for $100,000.00 are worth minimum 3 million. Plus We all took decent pay during that time. Thanks for playing dumb dumb. 

:lol:

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t recall Trudeau or any of his supporters claiming he was self made. In fact he has acknowledged that wealth has privileges whether it is school connections or a get out of jail free card. 

Trump on the other hand claims he was self made and yet any average fund would have made more money on his inheritance than he did.  

assume . 

you have zero idea seeing as he has never showed his financial statements. 

but you on the other hand arguing about anyone being a self made man is fucking irony at its highest levels .

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you owned over 500 businesses, who many do you think would have gone bankrupt?

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

assume . 

you have zero idea seeing as he has never showed his financial statements. 

but you on the other hand arguing about anyone being a self made man is fucking irony at its highest levels .

Remember when he promise he would release his tax returns?  

He claimed he wasn't allowed to when they were under audit. 

If Hillary or Obama had pulled that shit you'd be calling for impeachment. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and your idea is a shared boat 

You know it's funny you should mention my idea of self made.

Because even though my father has yet to hand me any money, I still don't consider myself self made.

I worked in his business, bought into it at 30 when we did the share freeze and don't think that is close to self made.

Trump gets millions from his father, get bailed out after his failures, get loans and interest forgiven by banks to keep him afloat, is notorious for not paying his bills and bankrupting small businesses, then shares in his old mans 300 million dollar empire and you dunces think he's self made.  

Meanwhile Obama somehow managed to make it to the Presidency without rich relatives buying his way into school or business and you don't think that is self made. 

Republicans are a weird bunch. 

How else to you explain people that would question Kerry's service yet ignore Captain bones spurs dad buying his way to a medical deferment or Bush's Dad buying his sons stay in the National guard. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember when he promise he would release his tax returns?  

He claimed he wasn't allowed to when they were under audit. 

If Hillary or Obama had pulled that shit you'd be calling for impeachment. 

Cry a little more bitchy boo :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Cry a little more bitchy boo :lol:

Why would pointing out how you dumbfucks got lied to and asked for more be crying?

I'm looking forward to you suddenly thinking Biden making some women feel uncomfortable is a problem.  

Grabbing them by the shoulders will be far worse than grabbing their pussies. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump gets millions from his father, get bailed out after his failures, get loans and interest forgiven by banks to keep him afloat, is notorious for not paying his bills and bankrupting small businesses, then shares in his old mans 300 million dollar empire and you dunces think he's self made.  

Meanwhile Obama somehow managed to make it to the Presidency without rich relatives buying his way into school or business and you don't think that is self made. 

National 

I never said I thought he was self made ever .

and bammi got plenty of help from his crooked chi town bed fellows 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You know it's funny you should mention my idea of self made.

Because even though my father has yet to hand me any money, I still don't consider myself self made.

I worked in his business, bought into it at 30 when we did the share freeze and don't think that is close to self made.

How else to you explain people that would question Kerry's service yet ignore Captain bones spurs dad buying his way to a medical deferment or Bush's Dad buying his sons stay in the National guard. 

damn bitches being owned in this place tonight

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would pointing out how you dumbfucks got lied to and asked for more be crying?

I'm looking forward to you suddenly thinking Biden making some women feel uncomfortable is a problem.  

Grabbing them by the shoulders will be far worse than grabbing their pussies. 

😢