Check your account email address ×

Liberalsim in one post

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I was in San Francisco every year for about a ten years and I loved the place. Sad to see what it has become. 

No need to be sad it's ending up exactly like they wanted it to.

32 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I was in San Francisco every year for about a ten years and I loved the place. Sad to see what it has become. 

true I lived there in the early 90s great city then but already over run with homeless and dirty hippy people then 

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My wifes best friend lives there so we go probably about once a year. The wife maybe twice. And I always enjoy myself when I am there as there is tons to do and lots of cool places to see. But there are some things about that place that are really disgusting. For one there is garbage everywhere. Like tumble weeds of garbage blowing down the streets. There are tons of homeless people and they can be really obnoxious. And tons of asians who are gross because they eat lots of gross shit and it always stinks in those asian markets. And the neighborhoods are weird. Million dollar plus house next door to some hillbilly trash and I mean right next door the houses are super close to each other. Not somewhere I would want to live. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lives off the government and the union....says he isn’t a liberal....Poor Little MoeMoe the Cuck.

From a man who shows no work...... you sure worry a lot about other people.

I don't think I have ever seen 1 thing that proves you even paint..........

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

From a man who shows no work...... you sure worry a lot about other people.

I don't think I have ever seen 1 thing that proves you even paint..........

Pfffttt....I just respond in kind Little MoeMoe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My wifes best friend lives there so we go probably about once a year. The wife maybe twice. And I always enjoy myself when I am there as there is tons to do and lots of cool places to see. But there are some things about that place that are really disgusting. For one there is garbage everywhere. Like tumble weeds of garbage blowing down the streets. There are tons of homeless people and they can be really obnoxious. And tons of asians who are gross because they eat lots of gross shit and it always stinks in those asian markets. And the neighborhoods are weird. Million dollar plus house next door to some hillbilly trash and I mean right next door the houses are super close to each other. Not somewhere I would want to live. 

Alameda is about the only place near the city I would consider to live. Once you get out of town and head towards Richmond or out towards the other side of the bay it gets better. The housing is so screwed up that it will eventually collapse and the tech companies will move on.

2012-03-03_11-27-33_677.jpg

I've been to San Fran several times over the years.  Super cool city.  Lots of great places to eat.  Cliff House is one of our favorites.  We stopped in San Fran again last September on our drive down with the Jeep.  We had lunch at the Cliff House again and watched whales breach right off shore as we dined.  Super cool experience but not cheap.  On our walk back to the Jeep, maybe 200' from the restaurant, we had to step over two fresh piles of human shit.  These shit piles were not there when we went inside the restaurant an hour earlier.   

It's incredibly sad what places like San Fransisco have become.  I doubt I will go back ever again.  Fuck liberals and everything they stand for.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've been to San Fran several times over the years.  Super cool city.  Lots of great places to eat.  Cliff House is one of our favorites.  We stopped in San Fran again last September on our drive down with the Jeep.  We had lunch at the Cliff House again and watched whales breach right off shore as we dined.  Super cool experience but not cheap.  On our walk back to the Jeep, maybe 200' from the restaurant, we had to step over two fresh piles of human shit.  These shit piles were not there when we went inside the restaurant an hour earlier.   

It's incredibly sad what places like San Fransisco have become.  I doubt I will go back ever again.  Fuck liberals and everything they stand for.  

And these are the people the popular vote would hinge on.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was probably muslim shit too!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lives off the government and the union....says he isn’t a liberal....Poor Little MoeMoe the Cuck.

You’re too stupid to get the distinction yet you still prattle on....btw....doing any painting today?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt....I just respond in kind Little MoeMoe.

I missed where he was talking to you at all in this thread, unless that was you squatting to pee.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Alameda is about the only place near the city I would consider to live. Once you get out of town and head towards Richmond or out towards the other side of the bay it gets better. The housing is so screwed up that it will eventually collapse and the tech companies will move on.

2012-03-03_11-27-33_677.jpg

in that park if you drive a mile or so further the old big gun bunkers in the cliffs are pretty cool . we use to party in them from time to time one was full of us military 55gal drums of some sort of liquid prob old toxic wast .

I have a jet ski in the bottom of the bay about  1/2 mi from there . she smashed in to the cliff wall real good.

I actually lived in the marina on the other side of the bridge in a house boat for just over a yr