Check your account email address ×

Hot Mic......

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My wife was getting her hair done yesterday and the "Advanced Cosmetic Stylist" :lol:mentioned the trump shit.  After going back and forth about it for a bit, my wife mentioned the email issues, the "stylist" said..."You mean Benghazi?"  :lol:

"

Hairdressers are like Oracles.

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Guy is nothing but a mindless cheerleader.

He gets the Gulag or gullotine when the revolution comes.

How does a revolution come about with 5% unemployment, two cars in the driveway, a bag of weed on the dresser, and a 12 pack in the frig?

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How does a revolution come about with 5% unemployment, two cars in the driveway, a bag of weed on the dresser, and a 12 pack in the frig?

Duplicitous people like duplicitous politicians, Vince.

You gonna be that guy? 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Duplicitous people like duplicitous politicians, Vince.

You gonna be that guy? 

The question stands:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wish I had a bag of weed on my dresser.  Actually, on my nightstand.  I don't have a dresser...that belongs to my wife.  

Can we put in an order here or what's the deal with that?  :thumb:

I had a client give some spicy smelling kush last Friday that just rocks a smooth buzz :smoke: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I had a client give some spicy smelling kush last Friday that just rocks a smooth buzz :smoke: 

Well fuck man....don't be a Bogart!  O.o  Pass that shit over!

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The question stands:

Vote for a duplicitous sociopath and you'll find out.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Vote for a duplicitous sociopath and you'll find out.

We are witnessing a political revolution this year, both parties will be making changes that are in line with what the people want, change is always incremental. There just isn't enough discomfort in this country for your image of peasants with pitchforks marching down the street to become a reality.

On our ballot in Illinois we have a referendum stating that highway funds must only be used on highways, no more high jacking those funds for some other bullshit :bc:

I'll shit a brick if it doesn't pass. 

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The question stands:

Facebook memes. It's the end of the world Vince, I saw it in a Facebook memes.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We are witnessing a political revolution this year, both parties will be making changes that are in line with what the people want, change is always incremental. There just isn't enough discomfort in this country for your image of peasants with pitchforks marching down the street to become a reality.

On our ballot in Illinois we have a referendum stating that highway funds must only be used on highways, no more high jacking those funds for some other bullshit :bc:

I'll shit a brick if it doesn't pass. 

Madigan will hijack it.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:20 AM, Mainecat said:

Holy fuckin skirt Vince's question!

Trumpologists

5% my ass how about that labor participation number?  do u believe everything cnn spoon feeds u 5% lmfao . so if we are at 5% I can only assume the record number of people on food stamps is no longer a record. oh wait I see a prob with the numbers    

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hairdressers are like Oracles.

They are just slightly better then light bulb salesmen. A bunch of dimwitted gossiping no nothing cunts. Hair salons are breading grounds for stupidity on par with National Inquirer 

Just now, Skidooski said:

They are just slightly better then light bulb salesmen. A bunch of dimwitted gossiping no nothing cunts. Hair salons are breading grounds for stupidity on par with National Inquirer 

Guess who the owner of the salon is voting for though.....and she's a female, but a business owner.  Hmmmmm.....let me think......

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Guess who the owner of the salon is voting for though.....and she's a female, but a business owner.  Hmmmmm.....let me think......

The guy without a pussy that doesn't act Iike a pussy and likes to talk about pussy?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My bros godparents built a multi 100 million dollar business, they started out as hairdressers.:lol:

They are the real deal.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The guy without a pussy that doesn't act Iike a pussy and likes to talk about pussy?

How'd you guess?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My bros godparents built a multi 100 million dollar business, they started out as hairdressers.:lol:

They are the real deal.

Hey, some of these chics earn six digits....I was amazed to see that. Then, it occurred to me I shouldn't be so surprised.  

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are the real deal.

People, woman, pay big $$$ to get their hair did. Ain't no secrete! Add in all the products and other services especially anti-aging 'anything' and its like printing your own money.

I know some salon owners as well. But I'm speaking more about the shear amount of gossip and bullshit they pump into each other there.

Edited by Skidooski

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How'd you guess?

Hey, some of these chics earn six digits....I was amazed to see that. Then, it occurred to me I shouldn't be so surprised.  

Find the right salon in the right area.... dress the part and 'put on a face' for each client and 6 figures is not out if reach.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Find the right salon in the right area.... dress the part and 'put on a face' for each client and 6 figures is not out if reach.

Yeah, it's one of those high end fancy schmancy salons where they drink wine as they get their hair done.  Must make the bill easier that way. :lol:

Shit, I go to the place I have a coupon for.  If I can get to $10 I'm happy!  "Cuts 'R Us" all day long for me.  So what if they cut my ear every other time.  They knock off $5 for blood.  :thumb:  Who gives a shit.  I look like Grizzley Adams right now anyway...my wife is about ready to cut my shit in my sleep!

Hey!  Who remembers this show?  i loved it!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

5% my ass how about that labor participation number?  do u believe everything cnn spoon feeds u 5% lmfao . so if we are at 5% I can only assume the record number of people on food stamps is no longer a record. oh wait I see a prob with the numbers    

People can have jobs and still qualify for food stamps and welfare. That's one of the arguments for raising the mw