Check your account email address ×

19 year old burned to death for reporting sexual harassment

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This was Iran in the 70's.  Looks like they just want to live their lives and raise their family and respected women.  

Bold:  What exactly are you doing there? 

Image result for iran in the 70s

That looks like justine truedoh in der

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Lots of people feel that way. That's why we need to viciously protect and preserve our rights. Religion is and always has been a means to control people. 

The first and most basic form of "hearts and minds' ever invented.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I do.  But first, let's do something you constantly chastise everyone else for...why don't YOU come up with some dialogue, an idea, a thought, some debate.  Or, do you just wanna run around and call names and be a victim?  Cuz....doing that REALLY well.

I start more threads here and call names in kind and I find it highly amusing that you... who babbles incessantly without saying a fucking thing is calling me out in this way. BTW what am I being a victim about...go back and read and then tell me who has been complaining...hint...it’s the guy who has been playing internet victim for over a decade.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I start more threads here and call names in kind and I find it highly amusing that you... who babbles incessantly without saying a fucking thing is calling me out in this way. BTW what am I being a victim about...go back and read and then tell me who has been complaining...hint...it’s the guy who has been playing internet victim for over a decade.

I'm pretty sure I've put up many coherent and comprehensive thought and talking points here.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm pretty sure I've put up many coherent and comprehensive thought and talking points here.  

I’m sure that’s what it sounds like inside the echo chamber of your empty head. 🤣

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The goal of Islam is worldwide Sharia law.  Anyone who gets in the way or doesn't push for that is not a true Muslim.

The idea that their "bombings" by us or anybody else is a making them "extremists" is absurd.  They are tribal.  Have been forever.  It's their idealism vs. the entire western world that threatens it.  They use our presence there as justification but really, it's PR bullshit sponsored by the UN and libtwats worldwide.

Actually - it's Islam vs the rest of the world. They wreak havoc where ever they go.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This was Iran in the 70's.  Looks like they just want to live their lives and raise their family and respected women.  

Bold:  What exactly are you doing there? 

Image result for iran in the 70s

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well played...they have no answer for this.

Sure we do. They are under full Islamic control now. Those people wouldn't be able to vacation there now ...

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Actually - it's Islam vs the rest of the world. They wreak havoc where ever they go.

Sure we do. They are under full Islamic control now. Those people wouldn't be able to vacation there now ...

Those are people that lived there you dolt and we created instability in Iran by overthrowing their PM in 1953 and installing the Shah...his fuckery lead to the rise  of the Ayatollahs culminating in the Iran Hostage Crisis. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are people that lived there you dolt and we created instability in Iran by overthrowing their PM in 1953 and installing the Shah...his fuckery lead to the rise  of the Ayatollahs culminating in the Iran Hostage Crisis. 

How the fuck do you know they lived there idiot. The girl on the left doesn't look Persian.

The Shah was doing ok & had people acting decent. Radical islam took over - been a hellhole ever since.

Weak ass Carter let the hostages stay there. Once Reagan come in - they let them go.

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

How the fuck do you know they lived there idiot. The girl on the left doesn't look Persian.

The Shah was doing ok & had people acting decent. Radical islam took over - been a hellhole ever since.

Weak ass Carter let the hostages stay there. Once Reagan come in - they let them go.

My point is that we should have not intervened in 1953 and the only reasons we did  were the communist boogeyman and oil. Yes he tried to implement a western style Muslim monarchy but many reforms he promised never materialized and when Ayatollah Khomeini returned the country was ripe for revolution. We should have minded our own business in the first place.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My point is that we should have not intervened in 1953 and the only reasons we did  were the communist boogeyman and oil. Yes he tried to implement a western style Muslim monarchy but many reforms he promised never materialized and when Ayatollah Khomeini returned the country was ripe for revolution. We should have minded our own business in the first place.

So we tried to help, our plan worked for awhile & some people got to live civilized, then Islam ruined it yet again.

Not seeing how this was our fault ... :snack:

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So we tried to help, our plan worked for awhile & some people got to live civilized, then Islam ruined it yet again.

Not seeing how this was our fault ... :snack:

This is simplicity defined but, basically correct.  We appointed a goon that falsely tried to keep some western values by manipulating Islam for his own benefits.  Whichever ideology worked best for him is where he went.  Of course, our dummies funded him like a brat that quit doing their chores but, still got allowance.  Iranians were sick of his ass and our backing his complete and inept idiocy and POOF.  Sharia took over.  

Reality was, all we did is put a hold on what that area wanted and where they were headed and in the end, took it in the face for it.  But we DID NOT make them a cleric run country employing and enforcing Islamic rule.

Also, Carter was such a weak cunt.  Iran loves to bitch slap America’s weak leaders. 

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Anler said:

Who is defending that?

I started to write a sarcastic responce to this about groups vs individuals or smaller subsets of the larger group not being reflective of the whole group, you know, the same logic that the righties want applied when a christian does something abhorrent but honestly whats the point? Those idiots dont wanna hear that they just wanna say mooslum bad jebus good.

And not arab jebus, blond haired white skinned 'merican jebus who was born in Texas!

Edited by Kivalo

Tried to help by overthrowing  their PM and Intalling what the people correctly saw as a puppet controlled by the West....really?  How many times do you have to see this happen before you wake up and realize it doesn’t help not to mention it’s none of our fucking business.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I started to write a sarcastic responce to this about groups vs individuals or smaller subsets of the larger group not being reflective of the whole group, you know, the same logic that the righties want applied when a christian does something abhorrent but honestly whats the point? Those idiots dont wanna hear that they just wanna say mooslum bad jebus good.

And not arab jebus, blond haired white skinned 'merican jebus who was born in Texas!

I'm pretty sure blonde haired Jesus was born in Indiana, brah...

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm pretty sure blonde haired Jesus was born in Indiana, brah...

Jesus in the Flesh bro! Texas!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.christianpost.com/amp/texas-prophet-followers-call-jesus-in-the-flesh-shown-in-sex-tape-with-multiple-women.html

134884_w_400_354.85893416928.jpg Self-styled Texas Prophet Joshua Holmes. | Photo: Facebook

Self-styled Texas prophet and internet preacher Joshua Holmes,who went viral in recent months for his ministry theatrics that led many of his female followers to start calling him “Jesus in the flesh," has been captured in leaked video recordings indulging in explicit sexual activity with two women who are not his wife.

Media personality Larry Reid, first reported on his show last Wednesday that he was sent the explicit recordings. The recordings have also been shared on Twitter and YouTube and with The Christian Post.

“This is a sex tape. This is a sexual escapade captured on the phone,” Reid told his audience about the recordings.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Jesus in the Flesh bro! Texas!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.christianpost.com/amp/texas-prophet-followers-call-jesus-in-the-flesh-shown-in-sex-tape-with-multiple-women.html

134884_w_400_354.85893416928.jpg Self-styled Texas Prophet Joshua Holmes. | Photo: Facebook

Self-styled Texas prophet and internet preacher Joshua Holmes,who went viral in recent months for his ministry theatrics that led many of his female followers to start calling him “Jesus in the flesh," has been captured in leaked video recordings indulging in explicit sexual activity with two women who are not his wife.

Media personality Larry Reid, first reported on his show last Wednesday that he was sent the explicit recordings. The recordings have also been shared on Twitter and YouTube and with The Christian Post.

“This is a sex tape. This is a sexual escapade captured on the phone,” Reid told his audience about the recordings.

When I was young I wanted to be a TV preacher. Yachts bitches rolexs expensive cars. What a life all for telling fables. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

When I was young I wanted to be a TV preacher. Yachts bitches rolexs expensive cars. What a life all for telling fables. 

Politics now pays as well for the same thing.....same celebrity too!!!  

Selfie anyone?

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well played...they have no answer for this.

That was happening while the CIA was teaching the Shahs people advanced torture techniques. 

Christians are so much better 

https://www.news.com.au/world/the-most-brutal-crimes-of-the-troubles-arrest-of-gerry-adams-over-jean-mcconville-murder-shows-northern-irelands-dark-days-never-far-behind/news-story/4c738e052a019bcee54ef3ba75468987

Mercan christians too  

https://www.salon.com/2013/08/03/the_10_worst_examples_of_christian_or_far_right_terrorism_partner/

• Rwanda Massacres
    In 1994 in the small african country of Rwanda in just a few months several hundred thousand civilians were butchered, apparently a conflict of the Hutu and Tutsi ethnic groups.

For quite some time I heard only rumours about Catholic clergy actively involved in the 1994 Rwanda massacres. Odd denials of involvement were printed in Catholic church journals, before even anybody had openly accused members of the church.

Then, 10/10/96, in the newscast of S2 Aktuell, Germany - a station not at all critical to Christianity - the following was stated:

"Anglican as well as Catholic priests and nuns are suspect of having actively participated in murders. Especially the conduct of a certain Catholic priest has been occupying the public mind in Rwanda's capital Kigali for months. He was minister of the church of the Holy Family and allegedly murdered Tutsis in the most brutal manner. He is reported to have accompanied marauding Hutu militia with a gun in his cowl. In fact there has been a bloody slaughter of Tutsis seeking shelter in his parish. Even two years after the massacres many Catholics refuse to set foot on the threshold of their church, because to them the participation of a certain part of the clergy in the slaughter is well established. There is almost no church in Rwanda that has not seen refugees - women, children, old - being brutally butchered facing the crucifix.

According to eyewitnesses clergymen gave away hiding Tutsis and turned them over to the machetes of the Hutu militia.

In connection with these events again and again two Benedictine nuns are mentioned, both of whom have fled into a Belgian monastery in the meantime to avoid prosecution. According to survivors one of them called the Hutu killers and led them to several thousand people who had sought shelter in her monastery. By force the doomed were driven out of the churchyard and were murdered in the presence of the nun right in front of the gate. The other one is also reported to have directly cooperated with the murderers of the Hutu militia. In her case again witnesses report that she watched the slaughtering of people in cold blood and without showing response. She is even accused of having procured some petrol used by the killers to set on fire and burn their victims alive..." [S2]

yeah Muslims are way worse than Christian’s    http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You accomplished the same thing just by selling mortgages.

• Thanks 1