Check your account email address ×

Mid Engine C8 Corvette Coming In July

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You can buy a gt 5.0/ 6 speed for $35k.

If you want all the faggot add ons, like all the hardcore truck owners here, it'll cost you.

Don't pay any attention to Dumbspic.  He's another know nothing moron when it comes to vehicles. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

:fuckoff: 

:owned: 

576102570_giphy.gif.cf(52).gif.0520ef42ff2e3bdf831cfb6759652fcb.gif

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

C8 looks really incredible

How long have they been talking about this mid engine vette? Hard to believe it’s almost here.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Yes and the ferd crew are still very proud of there 5.0 crowd smasher.

The 5.0 is a fantastic motor and the mustang's are better cars than the camaro in every way

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 5.0 is a fantastic motor and the mustang's are better cars than the camaro in every way

I would make the case that Ford has not made a terrific engine since the flat head V8. Sure they have made competitive Mills but no real stand outs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You are another complete know nothing retard 

Yea I have only had apart just about every type of engine there is and made a living at it. So again where did Ford make an engine you feel was a step ahead of it's competition? Ford of Europe has had a few good engines but something tells me you are more of an American iron kind of guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea I have only had apart just about every type of engine there is and made a living at it. So again where did Ford make an engine you feel was a step ahead of it's competition? Ford of Europe has had a few good engines but something tells me you are more of an American iron kind of guy.

Several, but you're to stupid to know anything. I'll give you a hint on one since you're to dumb to know anything.  Go talk to Christian von Koenigsegg you know nothing moron. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well remember, you're trying to have a conversation about cars , with someone who has ZERO clue about cars.  :lmao:

When is the last time you have bought anything other than a ferd? You are a expert at being brand blind. 

36 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When is the last time you have bought anything other than a ferd? You are a expert at being brand blind. 

4 of my top 5 favorite cars aren't even Ford, now what, dummy? 

34 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I do like the 5.0 f150. The eco is for people that won’t use it as a truck.

Yet the 3.5eb has a better towing and payload rating. :lol: Good God you're a stupid fuck 

30 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

4 of my top 5 favorite cars aren't even Ford, now what, dummy? 

Yet the 3.5eb has a better towing and payload rating. :lol: Good God you're a stupid fuck 

Weird, most Fleet work f150 are the non turbo or the V8.  All of these contractors must have mis read the brochure. I said owned, not on your wish list. Every one knows the eco sucks balls with a trailer behind it. Do you even know what a work truck is? You don’t use your truck for work, so go back to Whole Foods and hang out with the other grocery getters. Everyone knows your are a poser Boi. You never wheeled your Raptor did you? You looked cool as fuck getting mulch at Home Depot though.

• Haha 2

You are a stupid fuck, that's for sure.  

Real rich coming from some stupid fuck who has an RMK, yet rides in Michigan.  Talk about a poser. Take a look at yourself , pussy. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS