Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

Went tot the game on Sunday. I wonder if the Canes looked as over matched on TV as they did in person. I think the B's win in 5.

We'll see tonight with MacElhinney in net.

B&B why do you think the Sharks will destroy the B's. It would be a great match up. Probably 6 or 7 games to decide the winner. That's if Sharks beat the Blues

Canes played a great 1st period last night. I think they outplayed Boston yesterday. the difference was Rask. Still a team game and teh B's won.

Will this be a sweep? We'll find out Thursday

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck yah.....awesome hand pass :lol:

Why I have always said for ALL sports , if you're going to have plays reviewed, review EVERYTHING. Especially somethingthat's questionable like that and can completely change the outcome of the game. Scores, penalties, everything. There are way to many missed calls in sports that completely change the outcome of game.  Last night is a prime example.  The AFC and NFC championship games both this year had calls that completely fucked the Saints and the Chiefs out of going to the Super Bowl.  

25 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Why I have always said for ALL sports , if you're going to have plays reviewed, review EVERYTHING. Especially something that's questionable like that and can completely change the outcome of the game. Scores, penalties, everything. There are way to many missed calls in sports that completely change the outcome of game.  Last night is a prime example.  The AFC and NFC championship games both this year had calls that completely fucked the Saints and the Chiefs out of going to the Super Bowl.  

I agree. Like Elliot Friedman said this morning, a quick 20 second phone call from Toronto was all that it would have took. 

As an aside, San Jose sure has had some luck these playoffs. If it wasn't for the missed call in the Vegas series, we wouldn't even be talking about San Jose but rather Vegas instead.

I like San Jose, don't get me wrong, but I hate the fact games are decided on bad or missed calls. If Jumbo Joe finally wins a Stanley Cup, it will be bittersweet as it will always be mired in controversy.

2-0 Boston. Not looking good for the Canes. I still hope someone, or better still, Justin Williams, puts Marchand through the boards and knocks him out for the rest of the season.