Check your account email address ×

Zambroski?

The whole interview is almost 3 hrs long so they took a few snippets out of it and made a short one to make him look insane. Not saying the guy isn't different but I bet someone could make a short, crazy themed vid of anyone of us based on a 3 hr interview.

9 hours ago, irv said:

The whole interview is almost 3 hrs long so they took a few snippets out of it and made a short one to make him look insane. Not saying the guy isn't different but I bet someone could make a short, crazy themed vid of anyone of us based on a 3 hr interview.

Yeah I know, I started watching it but he is definitely weird. It was hard to watch, I bailed after 15 minutes. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I know, I started watching it but he is definitely weird. It was hard to watch, I bailed after 15 minutes. 

I skipped around and heard things that interested me, overall I caught about an hour of stuff that was pretty good.

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I skipped around and heard things that interested me, overall I caught about an hour of stuff that was pretty good.

Same here.  I don’t think many knew what a complete fruit loop DLR was until he went solo.  Holy shit.  He’s like a retarded 8 year old.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Same here.  I don’t think many knew what a complete fruit loop DLR was until he went solo.  Holy shit.  He’s like a retarded 8 year old.

No....hes you lolz

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bet you can sing better than DLR

No chance.  Yuh...I’m pretty bad.

Roth was a fantastic showman to front a talented group.  That’s about what’re his talent ends.  The shit I read about that nasty break up was amazing.  The fucker is a whacko!

Just now, Zambroski said:

No chance.  Yuh...I’m pretty bad.

Roth was a fantastic showman to front a talented group.  That’s about what’re his talent ends.  The shit I read about that nasty break up was amazing.  The fucker is a whacko!

Dave is probably one of the top 5 front men of all time. Being eccentric just goes with the territory. 

Just now, Anler said:

Dave is probably one of the top 5 front men of all time. Being eccentric just goes with the territory. 

Agreed 100%.

The narcissism and arrogance that some of these front men feels make them worthy of solo careers is amazing.

God...he was just awful.  Just. Plain. Awful.

Meanwhile, Van Hagar fucking smashed it.

Ooops.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed 100%.

The narcissism and arrogance that some of these front men feels make them worthy of solo careers is amazing.

God...he was just awful.  Just. Plain. Awful.

Meanwhile, Van Hagar fucking smashed it.

Ooops.

Some people like Hagar and some don't. But the guy is 70 and still doing it. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Some people like Hagar and some don't. But the guy is 70 and still doing it. 

I like him.  Always have.  Not a fan of all that Van Hagar material but the “Red Rocker” is still a king among kings, IMO.

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like him.  Always have.  Not a fan of all that Van Hagar material but the “Red Rocker” is still a king among kings, IMO.

I still love the old Montrose stuff. 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sammy is a way better singer than DLR 

Dave was always more of an entertainer than a singer. Eddie was/is the talent in that band.