Check your account email address ×

Is there any American whiskey that isn’t disgusting?

6 hours ago, irv said:

I haven't touched Whiskey since I was 17 trying to be a hero attempting to drink a 26'r all by myself but I have tried 40 Creek (sips/tastes) and it is pretty good, imo.

I normally only drink white Rum and Pepsi now but I have acquired my taste back for beer which I lost years ago as well. 

Haven't touched it in about 22 years. Didn't help that when I did drink it back when I was in the service, I'd drink a whole 5th at a time, then call home  :lmao:  When Jack and Jim no longer didn't the trick, I switched to Bacardi 151  Can't even stand the smell of them anymore. :puke:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....Tron!!    

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Whiskey brings out the real person 

Oh yeah it does.  Guy who got me drinking Jim Beam and Jack used to get very violent after a 5th. Not towards people, but he would smash up all kinds of shit. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Whisky is disgusting

1838744334_raw.cf(1).gif.43e2de99c55bbd692f9b67ab02a841dd.gif

:bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hand rolled’s ya fuck!

Blunts are hand rolled, bro!  :bc:

Now Im gonna have to go and unwind with a few bourbons and a cigar tomorrow night.

@Mainecat what would you recommend for a mild cigar in the 10-15 dollar range. I like cigars but Im not overly knowledgeable.

Edited by Kivalo

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Now Im gonna have to go and unwind with a few bourbons and a cigar tomorrow night.

Hollowing out a cheap machine made cigar and filling it with pot is not hand rolled.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hollowing out a cheap machine made cigar and filling it with pot is not hand rolled.

Well good news, rolling a blunt involves splitting and then re-rolling said cheap machine rolled cigar.  :bc: oh reread my last post.

Edited by Kivalo

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Cigars seem like an object of self importance. I just don't get the fascination. 

No no no. Its like an event of sorts. A cigarette is a gotta have sorta thing while a cigar is like an activity to unwind. Totally different mindset. In my opinion anyway.

• Platinum Contributing Member

There are obviously some very nice single malt scotch out there but I preferred a blend...this was my go to....

IMG_4671.thumb.JPG.ff9ba4f4430f548997d7a796417d7763.JPG

Or this...

IMG_4672.PNG.97a619959467bb56e24ada03dd65242f.PNG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

@Mainecat what would you recommend for a mild cigar in the 10-15 dollar range. I like cigars but Im not overly knowledgeable.

I will never understand why any self respecting whit boy will rune good pot buy wrapping it in some ghetto cigar WTF 

ok i get why the brothers started using swisher sweet  leaf to cover the stench and taste of ditch weed smuggled in a beaners ass hole but good week no respect for any one committing that crime on humanity 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will never understand why any self respecting whit boy will rune good pot buy wrapping it in some ghetto cigar WTF 

ok i get why the brothers started using swisher sweet  leaf to cover the stench and taste of ditch weed smuggled in a beaners ass hole but good week no respect for any one committing that crime on humanity 

Agreed, I much prefer to smoke out of a bong or water pipe.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Agreed, I much prefer to smoke out of a bong or water pipe.

I like both but in recent yrs I have been mostly smoking hash dipped pre rolls .

just something about a nice fat joint very social lol and the hash dip is so tasty and gives it that extra kick 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I like both but in recent yrs I have been mostly smoking hash dipped pre rolls .

just something about a nice fat joint very social lol and the hash dip is so tasty and gives it that extra kick 

I agree with the social aspect but the smoke is too hot for my tastes.

3 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Bacardi 151 is NASTY SHIT 

Drank a lot of it back in 94-96   Built up such a high tolerance, Jack and Jim just didn't get the job done anymore. Couldn't drink it straight, but not a lot of Coke either.  When I'd go out to the bars, I'd have to order a double 151 and coke just so I could taste the alcohol.  Can't even stand the smell of it anymore.  Only liquor I can drink these days is vodka, tequila, gin, Captain Morgan and amaretto.  A select few shots too. But absolutely ZERO whiskey, burbon, scotch, etc.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this

12 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Enjoying a cigar is an event not an activity.

A nice mild cigar?

Perdomo 10th Anniversary should be in the $7-9 dollar range.

ABE21E1D-3F4F-449C-9FFB-DCE949FEB648.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Basil Hayden is pretty spectacular. I don't get it often but when I do it doesn't last long.

basilhaydens__35847__84949.1358534067.1280.1280.jpg

That is a good one. :bc: I’ve been drinking Kilbeggan lately. I like the taste.

9A0D6723-11AA-4BB4-ACE1-309187E37831.png