Check your account email address ×

Poor Bhen

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

From what ive seen they are still a big heavy one dimensional sled for people who need to compensate.

Like Chevy pickups? :lol:

215ish with a muffler/pipe.... 225 plus with a tune.

Just now, Snake said:

Like Chevy pickups? :lol:

215ish with a muffler/pipe.... 225 plus with a tune.

Eh...wtf does a truck have to do with anything?

All that hp and the guys on the stock 600s and 800s will leave you in their dust on the trail.

43 minutes ago, Dave said:

From what ive seen they are still a big heavy one dimensional sled for people who need to compensate.

I don't see it that way. They handle pretty good. And with Yamaha rock solid reliability it's a really good sled.

46 minutes ago, Dave said:

All that hp and the guys on the stock 600s and 800s will leave you in their dust on the trail.

So what they all of their place, pick the type of sled you like to ride and enjoy it. It's not like the new turbo sleds aren't good trail sleds. Pulling the trigger on a turbo sled is a pretty neat thing to do.

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't see it that way. They handle pretty good. And with Yamaha rock solid reliability it's a really good sled.

Just now, Doos said:

So what they all of their place, pick the type of sled you like to ride and enjoy it. It's not like the new turbo sleds aren't good trail sleds. Pulling the trigger on a turbo sled is a pretty neat thing to do.

Riding a procross is like taking a step back and getting an 03 to 07 rev...as for the turbo....sure its cool....would i want to trail ride with one everyday...no thx.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

For some reason this thread appears to have caused the skidoo guys to have their lady's under garments bunch up in their butt crack.

Pulls yours out then.

55 minutes ago, Dave said:

Riding a procross is like taking a step back and getting an 03 to 07 rev...as for the turbo....sure its cool....would i want to trail ride with one everyday...no thx.

Oh come on, it's a nice sled. It really boils down to the type of trails you generally ride, as you know they can vary a bunch around North America.

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

For some reason this thread appears to have caused the skidoo guys to have their lady's under garments bunch up in their butt crack.

Not at all with me. I'm glad to see the Thundercat name brought back out. 

40 minutes ago, Doos said:

Oh come on, it's a nice sled. It really boils down to the type of trails you generally ride, as you know they can vary a bunch around North America.

Im not a fan of the procross chassis....polaris and doo fit the best...and everything just feels cheap since they went to the procross.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

You can hammer a Turbo through bombed out tight and twisties, and the front end bite with 8" Triple Points is amazing......now I will say if you have pus arms maybe you won't be able to hammer through.

The guy below has seen what a Turbo can do in junk.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can hammer a Turbo through bombed out tight and twisties, and the front end bite with 8" Triple Points is amazing......now I will say if you have pus arms maybe you won't be able to hammer through.

The guy below has seen what a Turbo can do in junk.

Ive rode an RR turbo for a weekend a few yrs ago....just not a fan of the procross chassis.....dont like being locked in....i didnt like the rev either other then for standing.

2016-10-05%2010.19.47_zpsid4tj3kw.png

Edited by Dave

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 04nightfire said:

Buddy of mine put quite a few miles on the new sidewinder.  Said it had tonnes of power and fun in a straight line,  but got boring to ride after a while through the trails. 

That cause its trail riding.  Cant think of a more boring activity beside 1000's upon 1000's of miles of trail riding.  Its fun for maybe a mile or so.

Just now, BOHICA said:

That cause its trail riding.  Cant think of a more boring activity beside 1000's upon 1000's of miles of trail riding.  Its fun for maybe a mile or so.

So fun to you is digging a turbo out of deep mountain snow then I guess.... :lol: