Check your account email address ×

Trump says thread

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Yes, most of the wind mills I have seen are on mountain ranges, and unused vacant land :lol:

my god you are one dumb mother fucker. 

So that means they all are....hmmm....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Not bad at all. Maybe it’s you that’s  never been near one. What next, all the dead birds? :lol:

Ive have them near property i rent out in southwestern ontario....some people wont rent it because of the noise from them

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh yes...the true measure of leadership...swearing on live television. I honestly believe you would eat the corn out of his shit. 🤣

Says the emotional bi polar dipshit that gets led around by his nose daily by the msm.

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the environmental damage needed to make sufficient power to actually make a difference is out of control if placed on land.  I don't really have much of an issue with offshore wind power but still think it's super inefficient vs something like nuclear.  

A guy as smart as you seem to think you are should run for president and show up all these simpletons.

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes, most of the wind mills I have seen are on mountain ranges, and unused vacant land :lol:

my god you are one dumb mother fucker. 

And the latest studies prove their service life isn’t what they thought it would be, and for the cost and resources required to manufacture and build them, they’re a loser.  Bet you jumped on the eco friendly plastic bag wagon too when they hit the scene all those years ago too.  Dumb fuck.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, irv said:

How is that stupid? :dunno:

Kind of what I was thinking.   In a broad sense it doesn't work alone.   You have to have an alternate system no different than solar.  

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:I’ve seen oodles of wind mills, mostly on mountain ranges, and other unused, vacant land. Other than a gravel road leading to them, what is the environmental damage that is out of control?

right blowing off the top of mountain ranges and cutting down all the trees has no environmental damage.  add to it the transmission lines it's quite a scar on the environment.  Add to it the energy is rarely for the benefit of those whose land is destroyed instead it's going to the big cities.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the emotional bi polar dipshit that gets led around by his nose daily by the msm.

A guy as smart as you seem to think you are should run for president and show up all these simpletons.

And the latest studies prove their service life isn’t what they thought it would be, and for the cost and resources required to manufacture and build them, they’re a loser.  Bet you jumped on the eco friendly plastic bag wagon too when they hit the scene all those years ago too.  Dumb fuck.

And you are a senile fucktard that gets lead around by a political party....go eat a dick dummy.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you are a senile fucktard that gets lead around by a political party....go eat a dick dummy.

I get paid to use my brain daily.  You?  Not so much.  In fact I’m wondering if you’re even employed based on how much you post here.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

right blowing off the top of mountain ranges and cutting down all the trees has no environmental damage.  add to it the transmission lines it's quite a scar on the environment.  Add to it the energy is rarely for the benefit of those whose land is destroyed instead it's going to the big cities.  

Mining for, processing of nuclear material for nuclear power stations would blow most of that away impact wise.  

I still favor nuke power though.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get paid to use my brain daily.  You?  Not so much.  In fact I’m wondering if you’re even employed based on how much you post here.  :lol: 

You get paid to sit there in a bow tie and bullshit people....you already told the forum who the real brains of the operation are...nice try. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

This.   Huge wind farm in Iowa and transmission lines half way across the state into Illinois.   Fuck that.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

So its another thread about shit Snot thinks he is an expert on :lmao: 

Nope. Ginger ail made a comment about environmental damage, I asked him about it, and gave my experiences with wind mills. Dumb Dave runs his trap and gets smacked down, you skip in here trying to defend him. The environmental damages caused by wind mills are not bad at all. Especially when compared to other energies. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope. Ginger ail made a comment about environmental damage, I asked him about it, and gave my experiences with wind mills. Dumb Dave runs his trap and gets smacked down, you skip in here trying to defend him. The environmental damages caused by wind mills are not bad at all. Especially when compared to other energies. 

Where did this happen?