Check your account email address ×

i was wrong

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i dont have one problem admitting when i am wrong. its a shame that view isn't shared by all. 

Admitting youre wrong isnt the issue here. Actually learning from your mistake and correcting it is the issue. 

Try to learn something from this little event. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't think so MC. i trust mueller's take on this subject. collusion would be pretty hard to prove, but i honestly thought he'd find it pretty easy with the lies and sloppiness of the trump admin. like jr, having the trump tower meeting discussed in e-mails.

this does not mean i think trump and the trump admin did nothing wrong in regards to russia meddling. it just didn't fit the collusion definition.

You haven’t heard his take yet just Barr’s. The evidence might be there it’s just that Mueller didn’t want to make the decision to indict the president and left that decision to congress after they review the report.

The reason for the investigation in the justice department was so that it would not be partisan. Trump installing a AG with a public reputation of supporting him releasing a 2 year justice department report with “his” decision is too soon.

Once again it’s the Barr report. Muellers report has not been released.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You haven’t heard his take yet just Barr’s. The evidence might be there it’s just that Mueller didn’t want to make the decision to indict the president and left that decision to congress after they review the report.

The reason for the investigation in the justice department was so that it would not be partisan. Trump installing a AG with a public reputation of supporting him releasing a 2 year justice department report with “his” decision is too soon.

You will feel much better when this is all over. 

Always just amazingly stupid and pathetic.

Do your ears overlap?

:lol:

@Sal Rosenberg

• Thanks 1

So you really think Barr just released what Republicans wanted to hear....

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i was wrong about the legal definition of collusion being found. i knew the legal definition of collusion long ago. i thought for sure mueller would find solid evidence of collusion being found. there seemed to be enough, and that was based on what we knew. that was not the case.

i was so wrong, i even paid skidmark the bet we made.

now please, stfu about me not admitting i was wrong. bunch of god damn liars. 

WOW, I have a ton of respect for you. We may disagree on politics but it takes a big man to put a post up like this. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

MC put some clothes on

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

i don't think so. i would think, and hope, if mueller definitely found collusion he'd let it out. now what is troubling about this, is he did not exonerate trump on obstruction. it's troubling for several reasons.

1 - if there wasn't any crime, then why the reluctance to exonerate him on obstruction? was there evidence that was not collusion, but something else that came close?  it's possible trump thought he was going to be nabbed for collusion because of "slop" from admin members, and he tried obstructing things. but at the end of the day, there was not evidence, and trump tried obstruction when in reality, he did not have to. or, maybe the obstruction actually did it's job? 

2 - why didn't mueller make the call on obstruction? probably because it was not up to him to indict the president, but someone else, like congress. maybe he expected them to investigate and handle it from here. then there's the part about whether or not a sitting president is even indictable. according to barr, he is not. so what should mueller have done?   i hope if there's damaging info in that report,  it gets out somehow. but who knows what he will do. maybe just forget about it all, retire with his pension, not be worried about being harassed by rwws the rest of his life. 

3 - we know there is information damaging to the president in the report, because there was not full exoneration on everything. we should be able to see what that damage is, along with the many unanswered issues about interactions with those representing russian gov (in their own words)

btw, i expect about 25 "i was wrong" threads from all the rwws who claimed "no meddling by russia" when this all started. the mueller report debunked that line of crap. now get busy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i was wrong about the legal definition of collusion being found. i knew the legal definition of collusion long ago. i thought for sure mueller would find solid evidence of collusion being found. there seemed to be enough, and that was based on what we knew. that was not the case.

:lol:   Jesus man you are a piece of work.  

In other words 

Shitbag: I was wrong on the legal definition of collusion but in my version of collusion Trump is a treasonous traitor.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Hugs 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In other words 

Shitbag: I was wrong on the legal definition of collusion but in my version of collusion Trump is a treasonous traitor.  

His definition of collusion means any member of the trump campaign talking to a Russian person at any time 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't think so. i would think, and hope, if mueller definitely found collusion he'd let it out. now what is troubling about this, is he did not exonerate trump on obstruction. it's troubling for several reasons.

1 - if there wasn't any crime, then why the reluctance to exonerate him on obstruction? was there evidence that was not collusion, but something else that came close?  it's possible trump thought he was going to be nabbed for collusion because of "slop" from admin members, and he tried obstructing things. but at the end of the day, there was not evidence, and trump tried obstruction when in reality, he did not have to. or, maybe the obstruction actually did it's job? 

2 - why didn't mueller make the call on obstruction? probably because it was not up to him to indict the president, but someone else, like congress. maybe he expected them to investigate and handle it from here. then there's the part about whether or not a sitting president is even indictable. according to barr, he is not. so what should mueller have done?   i hope if there's damaging info in that report,  it gets out somehow. but who knows what he will do. maybe just forget about it all, retire with his pension, not be worried about being harassed by rwws the rest of his life. 

3 - we know there is information damaging to the president in the report, because there was not full exoneration on everything. we should be able to see what that damage is, along with the many unanswered issues about interactions with those representing russian gov (in their own words)

btw, i expect about 25 "i was wrong" threads from all the rwws who claimed "no meddling by russia" when this all started. the mueller report debunked that line of crap. now get busy.

Arent you supposed to be working?  

Everyone knows russia meddled. All super powers meddle. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In other words 

:lol: holy fuck. still can't accept my bet payment, nor my thread, as admission of being wrong about collusion. you, are the piece of work. starting after you lost the original bet, welcher. oh well, it was worth $100 watching you prove who you really are.  :bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: holy fuck. still can't accept my bet payment, nor my thread, as admission of being wrong about collusion. you, are the piece of work. starting after you lost the original bet, welcher. oh well, it was worth $100 watching you prove who you really are.  :bc:

:lol:  Dude your so called admission was Hilarious.   You don't admit there was no collusion just you had a different interpretation than Mueller.

Yes or no did the Trump team collude with the Russian's in your opinion.....forget Muellers interpretation.  Use your own.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude. You've proven who you really are these last 3 days.  Get on with your life. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Dude your so called admission was Hilarious.   You don't admit there was no collusion just you had a different interpretation than Mueller.

Yes or no did the Trump team collude with the Russian's in your opinion.....forget Muellers interpretation.  Use your own.  

your reading comprehension skills really, really suck. 

no, the trump team did not collude with the russians. now stfu, i'm not addressing this anymore. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, the trump team did not collude with the russians. now stfu, i'm not addressing this anymore. 

Will you admit to being wrong twice in one day? :news: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I really like the way you put that. Straight to the point. Nice work. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:thumbsup:  Lets see if you can stop posting explanation threads on it.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I really like the way you put that. Straight to the point. Nice work. 

Its about time...he still doesnt believe it to be true though.

• Thanks 1