Check your account email address ×

Less then half the country still believes Trump colluded with Putin.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Most people are tire of this shit and are ready to move on, same thing happened with Hillary's emails.  Partisan war isn't one that will be won, nor make either side look better in the end.

Neal

this

37 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Most people are tire of this shit and are ready to move on, same thing happened with Hillary's emails.  Partisan war isn't one that will be won, nor make either side look better in the end.

Neal

but yet the true hacks will continue to double down on it,  look at slinger the last couple of days

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but yet the true hacks will continue to double down on it,  look at slinger the last couple of days

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Even Im sort of surprised by his behavior the last 3 days. 

While hacks on the other side are vowing revenge.

A professor had a great point on the other day.   

He said we should not be thankful how this turned out.   The mere fact that the lies perpetuated by democrap politicians, former high ranking intelligence officials and the MSM has caused the country irreparable harm and division.   Even if the right thing is done and investigations into how and why and whom got this all going and those responsible brought to justice it could only further divide the country because positions are so entrenched for 2 years of misinformation.

I really feel without the dossier this would be 1/10th the story it is.   As of what we know right now you need look no further than the Clinton's.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Even Im sort of surprised by his behavior the last 3 days. 

I got my feelings on that but I'm not sure they are worth sharing at this point.  

I'll just say this.   Law enforcement protect their own any chance they can.   Mueller is nothing more than an executive cop.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I guess Im just not following you. What is being vowed by the other side?  

I’m talking about people here that want to go after Hillary and Obama and open investigations...maybe revenge is the wrong word. At some point this shit has to stop.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m talking about people here that want to go after Hillary and Obama and open investigations...maybe revenge is the wrong word. At some point this shit has to stop.

Wouldnt itbe nice to expose the dems though. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This isn't about cum on a dress.   This is trying to pin treason on someone and the possible coup by a previous administration, top democrat opponent and top law enforcement.   It doesn't get any more serious than this.   There sure appears to be evidence of that and it needs to be investigated.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Wouldnt itbe nice to expose the dems though. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This isn't about cum on a dress.   This is trying to pin treason on someone and the possible coup by a previous administration, top democrat opponent and top law enforcement.   It doesn't get any more serious than this.   There sure appears to be evidence of that and it needs to be investigated.  

I understand it’s not cum on a dress and by saying that I hope you are acknowledging what a waste that investigation  was. That being said and on second thought this should probably be looked into. 

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh that. Yes we definitely need to get to the bottom of a lot of things. I would like the world to see how deep Obama is burried in the middle of this. 

The events and actions that lead up to Russiagate need to be exposed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh that. Yes we definitely need to get to the bottom of a lot of things. I would like the world to see how deep Obama is burried in the middle of this. 

You’re right about that...I guess have some crazy hope that someday this constant back and forth will stop...:lol:

• Like 1

In airplane crashes they refer to it as a Cascade failure. A small insignificant part fails and takes out another more important part up the chain until something happens to make a field of wreckage. I think the Cascade failure starts with Bill Clinton meeting with Lynch on the Tarmac. That act gives us Comey and the unwillingness to prosecute or even investigate the email scandal in a meaningful way. That of course leaves Hillary in the 2016 and without her in the race I am not sure Trump would have done as well.

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

What percentage still believe Obama faked his birth certificate, Uranium one, Hillary's charitable foundation is a sham and Bennnnnnghaaaaaaaaziiiiii!

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

exactly

he aint the squeaky clean black man the libs portray him to be.. first black pres... PPPFFFTTTT

I hope they all get called out on their blatant lying and cover ups.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand it’s not cum on a dress and by saying that I hope you are acknowledging what a waste that investigation  was. That being said and on second thought this should probably be looked into. 

With how congress handled it sure.   Fact is Clinton tampered with witness' and had his attorney file a false testimony affidavit so they would not call Monica as a witness.   Those are pretty serious offenses.  The whole Paula Jones thing should have been handled after he was out of office.  There should be able to be sealed things filed that extent SoL's so the victims get due process.     

41 minutes ago, Pete said:

exactly

he aint the squeaky clean black man the libs portray him to be.. first black pres... PPPFFFTTTT

I hope they all get called out on their blatant lying and cover ups.

Angry Pete you seem to have a real problem with black folks...anything you want to share with the class...come on big guy...let it out. :pc:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Angry Pete you seem to have a real problem with black folks...anything you want to share with the class...come on big guy...let it out. :pc:

GFY

you assume a lot fat man 

you know nothing about me and never will 

keep making up lies 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1