Check your account email address ×

VP debate

CNN poll shows Pence won 48% to 42%.

Kind of how I saw it too. Kaine did a good job at times but overall was rude and ruined a lot of the exchanges by interrupting. Pence was cool as a cucumber. The moderator sucked bad, lost control at times, and should have let them go on when they had good discussions going. 

In my opinion, true to some degree. Particularly in the beginning I found Kaine's interruptions to be efforts to stifle Pence, in part because of their duration. But the last several seemed different: they were brief, and refutory, addressing specific points Pence made that Kaine seemed to have fact-check invalidation for.

None the less, I did get the sense voters would be better off it the tickets were turned upside down; that Pence & Kaine run for president, and Trump & HIllary could be their VP.

Really does show how momo has no life. He spends alot of his time on our provincial and federal elections but I've never seen someone obsess so much over another counties election.  Even more so than his own country.   Sad and pathetic really. 

• Like 1

" Nobody votes for the veep. Trump needs to sharpen his game. " A #81

Due to the electoral college, technically the electors do, perhaps.

But you're insinuating the VP is irrelevant. I disagree.

When I vote, I'm mindful of both candidates on the ticket.

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

TK missed the chance to nail MP on his statement about Putin and Georgia, Putin went into Georgia on W's watch and TK said nothing.

That's your take away? :lol:

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Really does show how momo has no life. He spends alot of his time on our provincial and federal elections but I've never seen someone obsess so much over another counties election.  Even more so than his own country.   Sad and pathetic really. 

You're a sad faggot, Faggot what an obsessed homosexual you are :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Pence is much more polished and intelligent than Kaine. Kaine was chosen because he is literally retarded and has no idea what's going on 

So stupid he makes the CUNT look smart :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Pence is much more polished and intelligent than Kaine. Kaine was chosen because he is literally retarded and has no idea what's going on 

Id feel much more comfortable with Pense at the helm of gop then Trump.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

That's your take away? :lol:

There was very little of any substance by either candidate, TK was rude, MP didn't get rattled and also never was willing to defend Trumps statements, so any missed chance to tip the scale in one direction or the other was a real missed opportunity.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

Nobody votes for the veep. Trump needs to sharpen his game.

:thumb:

Hillary doesn't deserve to be POTUS but if you cannot slap that bitch around with all the dirt there is on her no matter how bias the moderator is you don't deserve to be in the WH.  Memorize some facts for Christs sake, when she starts lying or using political talking points nail her ass to the wall with them. 

There has never been a candidate with more political failings to attack than Clinton.

If they talk about cyber security you go into her emails.

If they talk about terrorism you go into her failings as SoS with Iraq, Syria, Libya 

If they talk about the economy you bring up the entire list of failures of Obama and they are extensive.

If they talk about corruption you go into the long list of Clinton scandals including the Clinton Foundation.

If they talk about energy you take it to jobs and the economy.

If they talk about Russia you bring up Obama's statements he made to them when he thought he wasn't being recorded and their aggression under her and Obama's watch.

There is not one topic you cannot attack her and Obama on.

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You coming over from your safe place just to bug momo is sad and pathetic.

27 minutes ago, Dave said:

You coming over from your safe place just to bug momo is sad and pathetic.

I don't post much on either site but thanks for coming out. I'll ask your permission before I post next time..... :lol: