Check your account email address ×

VP debate

Just now, Wildcat said:

Holy shit... Question why does no one trust Hillary in the polls.. says specifically emails.. He responds with bullshit that makes no sense... attacks trump. lol

He hasn't addressed the first two questions. Maybe he will take on the next one :dunno:

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Gov pence isn't even liked in his own state. And nobody votes based on who the veep is you stupid fucking nook...

In Texas right now, lots of Trump/Pence signs out, have not seen a Hillary one yet.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

You guys can wake up.  The debate is on.  And Pence is doing about as good as Dump :lol: 

Last week all you clowns were flapping your lips about how good Dump was doing.....how'd that work out? :lmao: 

:violin:

:crybaby:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You guys can wake up.  The debate is on.  And Pence is doing about as good as Dump :lol: 

Last week all you clowns were flapping your lips about how good Dump was doing.....how'd that work out? :lmao: 

Um no. This Tim Kaine guy is really dumb. He just looks way off. His talking points sucks

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Um no. This Tim Kaine guy is really dumb. He just looks way off. His talking points sucks

He's dominating.  You're clueless if you think otherwise. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yah the media spun it with BULLFUCKINGSHIT, just like you do, I expect the same this time :nuts: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah the media spun it with BULLFUCKINGSHIT, just like you do, I expect the same this time :nuts: 

Always somebody else's fault you worthless liar :crybaby:

You flapped your lips and the results were to,the contrary :lmao: 

Who won last weeks debate? :snack:

:lol: 

I watched for five minutes and shut it off when it became clear the Tim Kaine is Snowriders twin brother. 

I blocked that idiot three weeks ago and it's made my FS experience 1000 times better. I figure I will listen to the pundits weigh in after. No need to be irritated for 90 minutes by a shit for brains moron. 

• Like 1