Check your account email address ×

You dumb mother fuckers said for two years Trump was going to be indicted

For  two years you all ran your fucking mouths that Trump was going to be indicted. Each and every new report from one of the left-wing media outlets was candy for all of you. Each one of those reports was this is it, no this is it. Now the last thing you have to hold onto is the Mueller report now this is it it’s in the Mueller report. Even with the media saying it’s done not one of you have enough class or humility to admit you were fucking flat out wrong

1 minute ago, Dump said:

Anyone with a fucking brain knew this 

Yup....the whole thing was a DNC construct and the deep state followed along to delegitimize a populist potus

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey genius he can still be indicted 

You losers have moved the goal posts over and over again. You fucking said he was going to be indicted for working with Russia. You called multiple people Communists and puppets of Russia. You look like a fucking idiot

Just now, jtssrx said:

You losers have moved the goal posts over and over again. You fucking said he was going to be indicted for working with Russia. You called multiple people Communists and puppets of Russia. You look like a fucking idiot

Look?

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey genius he can still be indicted 

You can't indict a sitting President, you can impeach and that is not going to happen unless something comes out that so egregious that even Republican Senators couldn't turn a blind eye.

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

First off you can;t idict a sitting president.............. Got that? :thumb:

Do you have a link besides Stonewall that says the Mueller report exonerates Trump? If so please post it :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can't indict a sitting President, you can impeach and that is not going to happen unless something comes out that so egregious that even Republican Senators couldn't turn a blind eye.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

First off you can;t idict a sitting president.............. Got that? :thumb:

Do you have a link besides Stonewall that says the Mueller report exonerates Trump? If so please post it :thumb:

4 minutes ago, Dump said:

Wince about to have a full faggoty breakdown :lol: 

I know you're stupid but it doesn't sound like he is about to do anything of the sort. 

:lol:I knew some of you bozos would be creaming your carrharts this evening. 

Hey jtzstain, I never said trump was going to be indicted, matter of fact I said I doubt he would because of the gop. I also said it was not going to be mueller’s job to indict him.

so Let’s wait and see what the report says. If trump and his admin are innocent, let it all out. 

Also, my bet with skidmark was what mueller reports. So spare me your BS on that as well. If the mueller report states no evidence of collusion, I’ll pay my bet

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey jtzstain, I never said trump was going to be indicted, matter of fact I said I doubt he would because of the gop. I also said it was not going to be mueller’s job to indict him.

so Let’s wait and see what the report says. If trump and his admin are innocent, let it all out. 

Also, my bet with skidmark was what mueller reports. So spare me your BS on that as well. If the mueller report states no evidence of collusion, I’ll pay my bet

That would be big of you. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

downloadfile.gif

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What if the report has redacted portions or doesn’t even mention collusion???  You still going to pay your bet???

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That would be big of you. 

Don’t be fooled...  he won’t pay.  He will say  mueller report never said there wasn’t collusion and then he will claim the evidence is plane as day or some bullshit like that

Edited by BOHICA