Check your account email address ×

You dumb mother fuckers said for two years Trump was going to be indicted

Just now, Snoslinger said:

When are you going to pay this? Soon?

I think we all should just for fun. Pick a charity highmark...I’m in. 👍

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It’s hard not to. You post immediately after I log in and make a post. Tonight was a perfect example. Duh

Well its 1014 here...im watching bellator and you make a fool out of yourself.

:bc:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Stfu stump. I can back my statements up if you like.

Did you take a break at all today? My god stumpville must be boring as fuck

Yesterday you literally said the bet wasn’t about collusion 

675 days, 25.2 million dollars and nothing, boy do Democrats look stupid with this massive political scandal, and if they keep it up they will have no chance of winning the next Potus election. Democrats are the Dumbest of the Dumb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

675 days, 25.2 million dollars and nothing, boy do Democrats look stupid with this massive political scandal, and if they keep it up they will have no chance of winning the next Potus election. Democrats are the Dumbest of the Dumb.

Just like Snot, Taintrider, AFJCOCKBREATH, FAKENEWSMAINECUNT, BarbieHandsAIDsPatient etc... al :flush:

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

They really need to move on. Show us what’s going to be better for America by voting for a dem. Something other then the pie in the sky far left garbage.

Just now, Edmo said:

They really need to move on. Show us what’s going to be better for America by voting for a dem. Something other then the pie in the sky far left garbage.

Democrats should be held accountable for using and abusing the power and authority of the US government to try and bring down a US president when they had nothing right from the get-go, just a bunch of sore losers which can't accept they LOST!

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Democrats should be held accountable for using and abusing the power and authority of the US government to try and bring down a US president when they had nothing right from the get-go, just a bunch of sore losers which can't accept they LOST!

Spot on!

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Oh that's fucking rich :lol:

Apply this same logic to the suffering were putting Venzualans through

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh that's fucking rich :lol:

Apply this same logic to the suffering were putting Venzualans through

I just had Fox News on Don parroted exactly what Huckabee just said. :lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that POS Huckabee with a hot poker

I listened to CNN for a few minutes on my phone and then turned Fox News on...good god they are all a bunch of jagoffs! 😂

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Jimmy, but I can't get Fox news, never have seen it. If you believe that what I wrote came from there, please prove it, you said "exactly", this should be good way to prove you're not a liar.

We'll all wait for your proof...

Edited by XCR1250

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Sorry Jimmy, but I can't get Fox news, never have seen it. If you believe that what I wrote came from there, please prove it, you said "exactly", this should be good way to prove you're not a liar.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is what I said a lie?  Did I say you heard it on Fox News? You probably read it in one of your stupid fucking chain emails...who knows.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is what I said a lie?  Did I say you heard it on Fox News? You probably read it one of your stupid fucking chain emails.

There ya go, nothing, just like Mueller has...and no, those were all my words, sorry no chain mails today..

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

There ya go, nothing, just like Mueller has...and no, those were all my words, sorry no chain mails today..

Sorry Don but this going to be the new narrative going forward from the right...quite a coincidence you just happened to post it when you did.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Don but this going to be the new narrative going forward from the right...quite a coincidence you just happened to post it when you did.

I can't help what you think or believe Jim, but I honestly typed that off the top of my head, I so rarely watch any TV exception is some DVD's the wife buys and many days the morning & 5:30 evening news on channel 6 from Duluth Mn.

Edited by XCR1250