Check your account email address ×

You dumb mother fuckers said for two years Trump was going to be indicted

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

They really need to move on. Show us what’s going to be better for America by voting for a dem. Something other then the pie in the sky far left garbage.

Not going to happen.  

56 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Democrats should be held accountable for using and abusing the power and authority of the US government to try and bring down a US president when they had nothing right from the get-go, just a bunch of sore losers which can't accept they LOST!

That's a fact.

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did the report get released to the public?

LOL...I was smart to save this post for easy copying:

Yes, we all know very well what you whole little shitty party's plan is.  It's no big deal.  Liars and cheats are easy to figure out and predict.

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh that's fucking rich :lol:

Apply this same logic to the suffering were putting Venzualans through

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not going to happen.  

So your saying crying about trump collusion 24/7 and calling everyone racists won’t win them the election in 2020? 

:lmao: 

Just now, Edmo said:

So your saying crying about trump collusion 24/7 and calling everyone racists won’t win them the election in 2020? 

Well, if they can convince everyone that Mueller is a Russian bot and it's all one big conspiracy...then maybe.

Wait for it........

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

25 million wouldve went along way for a fence....

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can't indict a sitting President, you can impeach and that is not going to happen unless something comes out that so egregious that even Republican Senators couldn't turn a blind eye.

Patience Vince, you need to have some patience here.  :lol2: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Democrats should be held accountable for using and abusing the power and authority of the US government to try and bring down a US president when they had nothing right from the get-go, just a bunch of sore losers which can't accept they LOST!

Wisconsin was their first experiment and they got away with doing it, now they are doing it on the national stage and won't be held accountable.  Bunch of fucking crooks that need to be in jail.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Patience Vince, you need to have some patience here.  :lol2: 

That's right Tom!

At the end of the day everyone including @f7ben and @jtssrx just have one one question to answer: Will they accept the finding in the Mueller report?

My position on that has been the same since the investigation started :bc:

I really hope the report is released to the public as I think it's important for the country and it's politics in general to know.

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

3 hours ago, STUMP said:

Spot on!

Do you guys have a link to a reputable source that has reviewed the report? If so please post a link.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's right Tom!

At the end of the day everyone including @f7ben and @jtssrx just have one one question to answer: Will they accept the finding in the Mueller report?

My position on that has been the same since the investigation started :bc:

I really hope the report is released to the public as I think it's important for the country and it's politics in general to know.

You were as convinced as slinger and the other idiots here that Trump or someone named Trump was guilty of something and that Mueller would get to the bottom of it.  Most of us saw right through this entire thing and said so from the beginning.  

This entire investigation revealed a bunch of nothing against Trump.  Just like we told you from the beginning.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You were as convinced as slinger and the other idiots here that Trump or someone named Trump was guilty of something and that Mueller would get to the bottom of it.  Most of us saw right through this entire thing and said so from the beginning.  

This entire investigation revealed a bunch of nothing against Trump.  Just like we told you from the beginning.  

The report hasn't been released yet.

Get back to me when it's been released to the public.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That's about all you have left isn't it.  

This is just getting too painful to watch.  There are no more indictments coming.  THAT is THAT!  But, somehow, the left just know they are gonna be able to manufacture enough words out of the report to make it look like something was missed.  Again, Mueller was just inept I guess.

It's sad.  Half our nation.  Gone.