Check your account email address ×

Steve Bannon: This is the Democratic ticket Trump should fear

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The rest of the Dem field makes Beto look sane.

Sane isn't important in the Presidency anymore. 

George Bush questioned McCains sanity when he ran against him.  But no way you guys care about that. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sane isn't important in the Presidency anymore. 

George Bush questioned McCains sanity when he ran against him.  But no way you guys care about that. 

Either that or we understand political grandstanding for what it is.

This is why you're such a hack.

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Old white male democrats don't do good in POTUS elections.

While I agree Beto will have some pull with younger voters he will majorly turn off middle and older voters.   Dude's a serious flake, how you can't see that is beyond me.   And by flake I'm not referring to anything homosexual, I'm saying he's an empty suit with ZERO past leadership experience.  

Honestly I'm not sure much of the dem party will accept anything but a woman on the top of the ticket.   Said that over a year ago.

Another white guy gets on it will turn away lots of feminist voters, even with a woman as running mate. 

Ask yourself would you let Beto run your business.   I sure the fuck wouldn't.   

Are you a millennial?

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You often speak very anecdotally... 

From the wide world of Dubuque IA.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Old white male democrats don't do good in POTUS elections.

While I agree Beto will have some pull with younger voters he will majorly turn off middle and older voters.   Dude's a serious flake, how you can't see that is beyond me.   And by flake I'm not referring to anything homosexual, I'm saying he's an empty suit with ZERO past leadership experience.  

Honestly I'm not sure much of the dem party will accept anything but a woman on the top of the ticket.   Said that over a year ago.

Another white guy gets on it will turn away lots of feminist voters, even with a woman as running mate. 

Ask yourself would you let Beto run your business.   I sure the fuck wouldn't.   

Sounds like Obama and last i checked we had him as president for 8 years because he grabbed the middle and younger voters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you a millennial?

From the wide world of Dubuque IA.

Have a son that is.   Hang around him and is friends quite a bit. 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Have a son that is.   Hang around him and is friends quite a bit. 

Bet they love having you as a 5th wheel hanging around :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Sounds like Obama and last i checked we had him as president for 8 years because he grabbed the middle and younger voters.

Beto is going to have to develop one hell of a tan if he hopes to draw in numbers of Dem voters that Obama did.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Bet they love having you as a 5th wheel hanging around :lmao: 

I get along with my boys sorry you don't get along with your kids.   Not surprising though. :lmao:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

I get along with my boys sorry you don't get along with your kids.   Not surprising though. :lmao:

Great - so do I - but I don’t hand out like a creeper dude.  Fuck man - let your kids grow up without your ass hanging around like a creeper dude.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Great - so do I - but I don’t hand out like a creeper dude.  Fuck man - let your kids grow up without your ass hanging around like a creeper dude.

Maybe his kids want him around...unlike yours.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dude he's fucking 22.   He's not a kid anymore. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude he's fucking 22.   He's not a kid anymore. 

Yeah...and you’re his fucking old?  You ain’t 22 anymore.  Be a dad not a best friend. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah...and you’re his fucking old?  You ain’t 22 anymore.  Be a dad not a best friend. 

STFU.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU.

The site Repugs are always for of advice.  Poor Skidmark :lmao: Now stay in your lane :bc:  You’ve done a good job lately so keep it up.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The site Repugs are always for of advice.  Poor Skidmark :lmao: Now stay in your lane :bc:  You’ve done a good job lately so keep it up.  

I'm sure he is a great father now STFU. Don't mistake my dislike for Trumps bullshit as indication that you're not an asshole.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Haha both my kids are too. 

They did a mock election at my kids HS in 2016 and trump won in a landslide. These idiots that think he has very little support are dead wrong.

Even the kids could see through that fraud Hillary. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

They did a mock election at my kids HS in 2016 and trump won in a landslide. These idiots that think he has very little support are dead wrong.

Even the kids could see through that fraud Hillary. :lol: 

My oldest has a YouTube channel and he made a YouTube video about how much he hated Hillary. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holy shit you would be the last person to know or understand anything about me or how I raised my kids.  People should be parents first but nothing wrong with talking with your kids about life.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

My oldest has a YouTube channel and he made a YouTube video about how much he hated Hillary. :lol:

Smart kid. Most kids at that age haven’t really honed their political identity yet. So you can’t really accuse them of being partisan hacks. They look at things from a more open perspective.