Check your account email address ×

Steve Bannon: This is the Democratic ticket Trump should fear

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh and shitrider my oldest has forgot more about sleds than you know.   I told him the fuse story and he laughed and said that guy must be a real tool.   I said yep we call him toolkit.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He might be right, youth and a woman of color could be tough. I like this line: “But don’t forget, the vampire is still alive:" :lol:

He’s high

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Smart kid. Most kids at that age haven’t really honed their political identity yet. So you can’t really accuse them of being partisan hacks. They look at things from a more open perspective.

I think you would be surprised. They are quite aware of national politics. 

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

They did a mock election at my kids HS in 2016 and trump won in a landslide. These idiots that think he has very little support are dead wrong.

Even the kids could see through that fraud Hillary. :lol: 

i don;t actually know anyone who liked hillary,  a few held their nose and voted for her but far less than held it and voted trump.  Dems have to have learned something from that and will manipulate their nomination appropriately

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i don;t actually know anyone who liked hillary,  a few held their nose and voted for her but far less than held it and voted trump.  Dems have to have learned something from that and will manipulate their nomination appropriately

Yep. I haven’t heard anyone say they voted for trump because they thought he was just the best candidate ever. I always thought he was kind of an idiot.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Edmo said:

Yep. I haven’t heard anyone say they voted for trump because they thought he was just the best candidate ever. I always thought he was kind of an idiot.

He is, but he was the lesser of 2 evils. The other being quite evil.