Check your account email address ×

Steve Bannon: This is the Democratic ticket Trump should fear

Just now, Anler said:

Its gonna be between a giant douche and a turd sandwich once again. 

has been that way for 20 years now so no surprise.  sad to have 3 of the worst US presidents in a row would think at some point we might get someone we can be at least somewhat proud of.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I get the Pence whacko thing.  But still....I think Haley might work well there.

I agree.   She would be a solid choice.   Not sure she would gain votes over Pence but she would then be more electable than pence in 2024 given Trump wins.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The left is all motivated by the fact they got the house back.   Almost 60 Republican incumbents didn't run.   That is more of a reason they lost the house than anything.   If this was such a huge move left by the country why did the GOP gain seats in the Senate?  

Simple.  The number of seats and states the D’s were defending.  Cumulative vote total heavily favors the D’s.  Repugs are the minority party. 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

has been that way for 20 years now so no surprise.  sad to have 3 of the worst US presidents in a row would think at some point we might get someone we can be at least somewhat proud of.  

Nobody with the smarts, ability and integrity wants to have their entire life dragged thru the media. So we get the attention whores. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Simple.  The number of seats and states the D’s were defending.  Cumulative vote total heavily favors the D’s.  Repugs are the minority party. 

History of midterms always goes to the party not in the WH.   Add in near record number of GOP seats up for grabs because of retirement and you have a perfect storm.   Many dems thought for sure they would take the Senate and that didn't happen.  The dems far outspent the GOP.  

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he might have to go that route to blunt some of the lefts positioning with VP picks

Well, it's more a matter of a better qualified person as #2.  I never could stomach the bar height for VP choices.  It's half wit central there.  I get that the POTUS doesn't need a 'thunder stealer" but, look why do they have to be such brainless drones...even for the losing party.  Just rocks.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   She would be a solid choice.   Not sure she would gain votes over Pence but she would then be more electable than pence in 2024 given Trump wins.  

I think she most certainly wouldn't lose any.  Plus, my post above.  Maybe she is indeed being slotted for the 2024.  I hope so.  I think she'd be good.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it's more a matter of a better qualified person as #2.  I never could stomach the bar height for VP choices.  It's half wit central there.  I get that the POTUS doesn't need a 'thunder stealer" but, look why do they have to be such brainless drones...even for the losing party.  Just rocks.

I think she most certainly wouldn't lose any.  Plus, my post above.  Maybe she is indeed being slotted for the 2024.  I hope so.  I think she'd be good.

Surface good.   Got to learn more about her policy stances before I make any call.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Surface good.   Got to learn more about her policy stances before I make any call.  

I think that may be the process she is grooming and refining now.  She's stayed clear of the media for much of it which is why she's already ahead of the game.  And what most smart American's have seen is a pretty smart lady that can stand on her own and fight with the best of them.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many times the VP pick is about getting or maintaining one state's EC total.  Their home state.  That or to gain in a certain voting block like Pence and Biden were chosen.   Pence Evangelicals, Biden white men.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Many times the VP pick is about getting or maintaining one state's EC total.  Their home state.  That or to gain in a certain voting block like Pence and Biden were chosen.  

Ironically (now anyways), I think Biden was largely chosen because Obama needed an experienced white man on the ticket.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ironically (now anyways), I think Biden was largely chosen because Obama needed an experienced white man on the ticket.

For that voting block anyway.  

Hey you be like Booker and say...he doesnt know who his vp is going to be....but its going to be a woman!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Hey you be like Booker and say...he doesnt know who his vp is going to be....but its going to be a woman!

:lol:

Yuh....he's clearly a woman's advocate.  The guy is a total blowhard stooge with a book of antics that the left just love.  Clownshow.  I can't wait to see him frothing up on stage!  :lol: 

Related image

Yuh....he's clearly a woman's advocate.  The guy is a total blowhard stooge with a book of antics that the left just love.  Clownshow.  I can't wait to see him frothing up on stage!  :lol: 

Related image

Clearly hes on the bottom of a very weak heap.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

booker has a long shady history with getting very rough with the females he has dated in his personal life. It is out on the web , but not on the purchase(d)  fake news me(d)ia.  If ?? booker was polling anywhere  near the top three braying barnyard jackasses , his past shady dealings would be spread in the fields of public opinion by other henchdems. 

• Like 1

Don’t you love how these stories are all about emotion.

This is a big week - Trump is terrified of what mueller will find!!!!

He should fear the dem candidates!!!!!

Thats why he’s acting so crazy, he’s scared of all the investigations!!!!!

Damn this is funny... :lmao: :lol: 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Don’t you love how these stories are all about emotion.

This is a big week - Trump is terrified of what mueller will find!!!!

He should fear the dem candidates!!!!!

Thats why he’s acting so crazy, he’s scared of all the investigations!!!!!

Damn this is funny... :lmao: :lol: 

It’s ALL ABOUT EMOTION for the libtwats.  

22 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

booker has a long shady history with getting very rough with the females he has dated in his personal life. It is out on the web , but not on the purchase(d)  fake news me(d)ia.  If ?? booker was polling anywhere  near the top three braying barnyard jackasses , his past shady dealings would be spread in the fields of public opinion by other henchdems. 

Yeah, these fodder candidates are fun to watch.  Almost as fun as believing the DNC is gonna allow the winning candidates to be selected in a democratic fashion.

Seems to me like there are several different combinations that could beat Trump.  I think they all have a male at the top of the ticket and a female VP. None of those combinations include Bernie Sanders  

Trump is in trouble.  The economy is just treading water these days.  Thats not going to be enough.  Trumps crazyness recently is turning off a lot of people.  Those people will just stay home. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

this , that being said Trump would be the better of the 3 if he learned to STFU.