Check your account email address ×

religion of peace at it again

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, some realize they were woefully ill-equipped for a fight only at their time of death.  

Thats that military brain washing you got. 

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice little circle jerk you guys have going on in here... Not one of you have probably met a practicer of Islam, let alone been in one of their countries... 

So you're the expert on islam eh ... :snack:

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh? You want to compare the number of people killed by right wing terrorists vs Islamic terrorists in the past 10 years in our country? Please, please tell me you do... You aren’t stating shit for facts you fucking pants shitting pussy. 

Credit to the DHS for stopping quite a few of them ...  :dunno:

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

I grew up in an Islamic country. It’s called Dearborn, Michigan. I got along with the Chaldeans (Arab Christians). The Muslims, not so much. Not a boogie man...reality. One of my neighbors beat his daughter to death because he found out she took off the hijab and put on make up. I have many more stories, but that one bothers me to this day.

oh I forgot to mention he did this on the front lawn while the neighbors cheered him on.

Yikes ... wtf

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Surprised Fordy the Afraid hasn't shown up yet....this stuff is a dog whistle for his Hillbilly ass.

You call me afraid - but you were too much a coward to meet up.

10 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Or nearly any Muslim majority country. Barbaric shitholes. 

Theres a reason for that. Muhammed was a murderous warlord pedophile and a Theif who believed in spreading Islam by the sword. And they also don’t believe in separation of the church and state as they believe they’re one and the same. That’s why their barbaric practices become law or are fought over by war

Yup ...

Sounds like a swell place to visit ... :snack:

Erdogan: If Australians with anti-Islam views come to Turkey, we will send them back in caskets

Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm By Robert Spencer 93 Comments

Erdogan-300x174.jpg

“Erdogan’s Monstrous Death Threats to Australians,” by Tim Wilms, The Unshackled, March 20, 2019:

Turkey’s Islamist dictator President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has responded to the fact the Christchurch mosque shooter was Australian to threaten Australians visiting Turkey with death if they are discovered to have anti-Islam views.

“Your grandparents came here … and they returned in caskets,” and “Have no doubt we will send you back like your grandfathers.”…

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

All religion.

Neal

Yep and by religions I mean what MAN has turned them into.  

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Compared to anyone on this forum? Fuck yeah I am. Next question pants shitter...

Well you've already been wrong in just this thread alone - so ya maybe should go study a little more Poindexter ... before making that claim.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well you've already been wrong in just this thread alone - so ya maybe should go study a little more Poindexter ... before making that claim.

says the guy whose world news comes from barenaked islam,  SMH

13 hours ago, Edmo said:

I grew up in an Islamic country. It’s called Dearborn, Michigan. I got along with the Chaldeans (Arab Christians). The Muslims, not so much. Not a boogie man...reality. One of my neighbors beat his daughter to death because he found out she took off the hijab and put on make up. I have many more stories, but that one bothers me to this day.

oh I forgot to mention he did this on the front lawn while the neighbors cheered him on.

I had a hillbilly neighbor who shot his girlfriend on the front lawn. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Oh please... Prove me wrong on anything. You’re a certified 73er. Stay in your lane. You can talk with authority on fucking your sister, where to buy the best MAGA cap, and which leather type tastes the best. If we are talking about things of substance, I’d suggest just shutting the fuck up. 

45 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh please... Prove me wrong on anything. You’re a certified 73er. Stay in your lane. You can talk with authority on fucking your sister, where to buy the best MAGA cap, and which leather type tastes the best. If we are talking about things of substance, I’d suggest just shutting the fuck up. 

It's a fucking smorgasbord of idiots here. Almost makes me question what the fuck has happened to this world

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a fucking smorgasbord of idiots here. Almost makes me question what the fuck has happened to this world

:true:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn XLT lines em up and slaps em down!

Slap Group Slap GIF - Slap GroupSlap GIFs

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I had a hillbilly neighbor who shot his girlfriend on the front lawn. 

I’m sure you were out there cheering him on as well. 🤔

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I’m sure you were out there cheering him on as well. 🤔

I was like 10. He had a shoot out with the cops when I was about 6. Ex vietnam vet and on drugs

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was like 10. He had a shoot out with the cops when I was about 6. Ex vietnam vet and on drugs

I’m a pretty laid back guy. I don’t hate anyone. But the things I saw growing up are hard to forget. 

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m a pretty laid back guy. I don’t hate anyone. But the things I saw growing up are hard to forget. 

Hillbillies are the worst!

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

xtralettucetomatoe580

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • xtralettucetomatoe580
  • USA Contributing Member
  • cmusa.jpg.e1e56dfb24bb26db7c54368f731a1d
  • 10,760 posts
  • Current Sled: Correct

17 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Or nearly any Muslim majority country. Barbaric shitholes. 

Theres a reason for that. Muhammed was a murderous warlord pedophile and a Theif who believed in spreading Islam by the sword. And they also don’t believe in separation of the church and state as they believe they’re one and the same. That’s why their barbaric practices become law or are fought over by war

Lol ur dum. 

• Awww cute - the trust fund hippie spouts off like a moron with zero substance - just like his fellow faggots snacks & analer. What Rodney said was absolutely true. Now go suck some more mohammedans off cuckboy ...