Check your account email address ×

religion of peace at it again

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good post.  The fear mongering and phobias being propelled from the WH are disgusting.  The followers lap it up.  It’s embarrassing so much vitriol is being exposed. 

“Vitriol!”  Ding ding ding!!!!

Somebody has a new word for the day...thanks CNN!

Is there anything more pathetic than somebody allowing you to come in and white knight for them?

No.

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I went there rooting out the so called “evil” with the military, not creating memories for a scrapbook as a tourist. There wasn’t that much evil. That’s the point. Most people aren’t bad. They just want to raise their families, be safe, be able to live their lives. 

Who better to see the bad upfront? Someone as a tourist restricted to the safe areas or someone in the military who went into the bad daily/nightly. You guys are all wrong. I find it funny that the only person who’s been shot at by a Muslim is the only one defending them. A bunch of scared ass white people afraid because someone else told you to be afraid. 

Sounds pretty beta to me...

Hmm....

I had a good chat with an ex-military vet last week while down in the keys who said quite different. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hmm....

I had a good chat with an ex-military vet last week while down in the keys who said quite different. :lol:

They didn't go to school in Madison.  The mind can change you know.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They didn't go to school in Madison.  The mind can change you know.

It’s so funny how you think the school is some indoctrination program. No one talks about that in the business school. Lol so clueless. You sound uneducated and ignorant. So normal for someone who is like you, you lash out at what you don’t know. Education, Islam, common sense... All enemies for you. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Haha 2

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s so funny how you think the school is some indoctrination program. No one talks about that in the business school. Lol so clueless. You sound uneducated and ignorant. So I’m normal form for someone who is, you lash out at what you don’t know. Education, Islam, common sense... All enemies for you. 

It's like you think I really left a gold figurine there.  :lol: 

Related image

Just now, Anler said:

Its like a murder scene in here. XLT is like a mass shooter! :lol: 

His aim is every bit as good as the Muslims he is defending also.  You just keep eating that hot dish they made for you.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

His aim is every bit as good as the Muslims he is defending also.  You just keep eating that hot dish they made for you.  :lol: 

You are no match for most here. XLT is making short work of you. :lol: