Check your account email address ×

Instagram hottie of the day.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mr. tough Guy,

First of all I probably wouldn't be in a situation that I would be arguing with someone in public. Secondly, if someone swings at me, they run the risk of being grievously harmed. Read between the lines fucktard. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'd be gettin' your cock shoved in your mouth after eatin' 168 grains of federal  oats, tough guy. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I said, you'd be eatin' a load of federal oats, the second you stepped into my personal space. That would be considered an act of aggression against a much older person. I don't wait for someone to punch me. A punch can kill. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go look at my profile!! SSFB has me looking like a convicted rapist in Harlem!! 

I used the word SOW in a post to one of the faggots here, and he tried to make it look like I threatened and attacked a family member! Other members have posted much worse, but he singled me out for prejudicial discipline. 

I'm gonna' have a tough time gettin' a lawyer to handle this, but I'm gonna' try.  

:news:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

No way should @Polaris 550 be banned. He's a freaking hoot to have around! Harmless to boot! :bc:

Yep. He does say some inappropriate stuff at times but he is a hoot to have around. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I vote no. Don't engage the dude in a thread ya don't want ruined.

Pretty much nails it. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I agree.  He does usually always starts off civilized until folks like the gay one and awfully dumb, their only purpose on this forum is to go after mach.   Maybe they should be banned :lol: kidding of course.  :bc: good observation 

Yep. My observations as well. Except for the unnecessary thread he started about black people he is usually fairly civilized until one of the trolls winds him up and pushes his button. 

• Like 1

I agree that he shouldn't be banned and yes I admit I have pushed his buttons on occasion, but it's usually after half the posts in a thread are about black jumbo dicks, 5D maglites and rectum penetrations. While humorous for a while, it gets old. For fuck sakes stop with the look at me posts on every thread and maybe peeps would relax a little, too. I agree with Joel that if he deems calling someones wife a "sow" as an offense of the rules, then he is within his rights to do as he chooses. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I agree that he shouldn't be banned and yes I admit I have pushed his buttons on occasion, but it's usually after half the posts in a thread are about black jumbo dicks, 5D maglites and rectum penetrations. While humorous for a while, it gets old. For fuck sakes stop with the look at me posts on every thread and maybe peeps would relax a little, too. I agree with Joel that if he deems calling someones wife a "sow" as an offense of the rules, then he is within his rights to do as he chooses. 

I NEVER called his wife a SOW. I said he had a sow, I never mentioned his wife. If I had said his walrus, would Joel have banned me for that? If I had said his baby elephant, would Joel have banned me for that? If I had said his piglet, would Joel have banned me for that? In other words, in my opinion JOEL was GRASPING at anything he could, to pin on me, as grounds for the 3 day suspension. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I NEVER called his wife a SOW. I said he had a sow, I never mentioned his wife. If I had said his walrus, would Joel have banned me for that? If I had said his baby elephant, would Joel have banned me for that? If I had said his piglet, would Joel have banned me for that? In other words, in my opinion JOEL was GRASPING at anything he could, to pin on me, as grounds for the 3 day suspension. 

Most here know what you said and what you meant.  Regardless of that maybe just tone it down a bit.  I think trolls follow you around to get you fired up.  They are very successful at that.  I understand you want to get a jab or two in yourself but after that it gets really old. 

I'm not saying you cause most or any of these interactions but you damn sure don't avoid them either.   

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dude, if I wanted to ban you it wouldn’t have been for just three days and I sure as fuck wouldn’t need to go around hunting for a reason. I’d just do it. But that’s not what I did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Most here know what you said and what you meant.  Regardless of that maybe just tone it down a bit.  I think trolls follow you around to get you fired up.  They are very successful at that.  I understand you want to get a jab or two in yourself but after that it gets really old. 

I'm not saying you cause most or any of these interactions but you damn sure don't avoid them either.   

See, you don't know the history here. If you notice, I only hate a certain group. There are some here that get in the shit with me, and I don't even remember who they are two days later. There is ONLY one group that I hate...……….the 800 DRAGON group. He is here, the motherfukker, he is here someplace!! I think he is at least " The One " and possibly other dupes, fakes, proxies, etc. That is the cunt, him and his buddies. He is very good with the computer, so he could be anywhere, but mostly I believe " the One " is the faggot himself. His buddies are 1jkw, Awful, and STD renaGAYde. These are the prime faggots. 

Joel should not be an admin. He is prejudicial, he gets too involved personally in the site, and he tries to retaliate for the beatings he gets, by using his position as an admin. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, you don't know the history here. If you notice, I only hate a certain group. There are some here that get in the shit with me, and I don't even remember who they are two days later. There is ONLY one group that I hate...……….the 800 DRAGON group. He is here, the motherfukker, he is here someplace!! I think he is at least " The One " and possibly other dupes, fakes, proxies, etc. That is the cunt, him and his buddies. He is very good with the computer, so he could be anywhere, but mostly I believe " the One " is the faggot himself. His buddies are 1jkw, Awful, and STD renaGAYde. These are the prime faggots. 

Joel should not be an admin. He is prejudicial, he gets too involved personally in the site, and he tries to retaliate for the beatings he gets, by using his position as an admin. 

Let me give you a little hint.  800 DRAGON is not one person.  That logon ID belongs to dozens of people who's sole purpose in life is to get you riled up.  800 DRAGON does not exist, never has and never will.  The same trolls who try to fuck with you day in and day out are all 800 DRAGON.  

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Dude, if I wanted to ban you it wouldn’t have been for just three days and I sure as fuck wouldn’t need to go around hunting for a reason. I’d just do it. But that’s not what I did.

Yes, I know you could ban me in a heartbeat. My only recourse it to bring pressure upon the site, which I don't want to do, but I will If I have to.

YOU have put John in a lousy position defending you, and possible action on my part, because of YOU!!   

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Name one instance. :news:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I know you could ban me in a heartbeat. My only recourse it to bring pressure upon the site, which I don't want to do, but I will If I have to.

YOU have put John in a lousy position defending you, and possible action on my part, because of YOU!!   

Let me give you one more little hint.  If you continue to threaten to put pressure on this site via lawyers or anything else, every single member here will come out in full force against you.  If you continue to make these threats you should and will be banned.  GET IT?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Let me give you a little hint.  800 DRAGON is not one person.  That logon ID belongs to dozens of people who's sole purpose in life is to get you riled up.  800 DRAGON does not exist, never has and never will.  The same trolls who try to fuck with you day in and day out are all 800 DRAGON.  

That makes perfect sense!!! Thanks for the info. Some day I will tell the site why I want to get 800 Dragon. If Joel wants to defend him, that's his call. I don't think Joel realizes the background here. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Let me give you one more little hint.  If you continue to threaten to put pressure on this site via lawyers or anything else, every single member here will come out in full force against you.  If you continue to make these threats you should and will be banned.  GET IT?  

Yes, I know what's coming. So be it. It's what I have to do.  John owns a photography studio, and this site. I don't know what he makes, maybe 75-100 thousand per year, I don't know. He might want to think does he want the hassle from defending JOEL. I guess he does. I MAY NOT be able to get a lawyer to take the case. It's bad all the way around. All I can do is try. This is not going away. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That makes perfect sense!!! Thanks for the info. Some day I will tell the site why I want to get 800 Dragon. If Joel wants to defend him, that's his call. I don't think Joel realizes the background here. 

I don’t give a flying fuck about you and 800 Dragon’s feud. Go ahead and PM back and forth all day, nobody gives a fuck. 

But the all day fucking retardedness from you and several others being posted in these threads is so fucking old and stale. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JOEL, by his actions has put me under DURESS. He has singled me out for PREJUDICIAL DISCIPLINE. If he boots me, 800 Dragon will post in a PM to me on SNOWEST that Joel has posted gay things on my profile. I will not be able to access or defend myself, which will enrage me even more. 

He can explain in a Vermont Superior Court his fukken actions. He's smart, he's tough, maybe we should just get this done. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

JOEL, by his actions has put me under DURESS. He has singled me out for PREJUDICIAL DISCIPLINE. If he boots me, 800 Dragon will post in a PM to me on SNOWEST that Joel has posted gay things on my profile. I will not be able to access or defend myself, which will enrage me even more. 

He can explain in a Vermont Superior Court his fukken actions. He's smart, he's tough, maybe we should just get this done. 

I’m not going to post gay things on your profile you fucking moron.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don’t give a flying fuck about you and 800 Dragon’s feud. Go ahead and PM back and forth all day, nobody gives a fuck. 

But the all day fucking retardedness from you and several others being posted in these threads is so fucking old and stale. 

Well maybe you better learn the name of the site...……..FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!

That's what this fukken site is about...……...FUCKING RETARDEDNESS!!

The two rules are : Don't mention someone's job, or their family. 

You tried to pin a family attack on me because  I said SOW, but never mentioned anybody's wife or kids. You were looking for something to hang your hat on, and it failed.