Instagram hottie of the day.

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off faggot. I'm sick of your fucking threats. If you ban me again, I WILL CALL the law office in Burlington. 

I don't know if they'll take the case, but I will try.

I don't know where you are, but they will find out. 

I AM NOT kidding here Joel. 

Are you fucking serious?

Get the fuck outta here!!

Can we ban this faggot for the weekend?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

You have me walking on eggshells, waiting for the boot to fall. OK, maybe I can't do nothing against you 'cause it's a privately-owned website, but I'm gonna' find out. 

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I would have banned that Faggot flufferboy500 a long time ago. 

He just basically told SSFBs that he doesn't have the sack to ban him. He may be right about that :news:

He ALREADY BANNED me you fukken queer. That's why this has come to this. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I gave you a three day vacation, liar.

An IMPROPERLY ADMINISTERED, PREJUDICIAL 3 DAY SUSPENSION. 

You suspended me because I said SOW to a member. You tried to extend that to a violation of the rule prohibiting THREATS against a family member. 

You GRASPED TOO FAR, that is my opinion. Now you have me constantly under the threat of being banned, and not able to defend myself. 

This is EXACTLY what happened with ROB, when he banned me because I posted that I did not like dogs. I then sent him a letter advising him that I was contacting the law firm in Burlington. He then burned the site down within hours or maybe a day or two. 

John seems to be a decent guy, too bad he placed his faith in you. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

An IMPROPERLY ADMINISTERED, PREJUDICIAL 3 DAY SUSPENSION. 

You suspended me because I said SOW to a member. You tried to extend that to a violation of the rule prohibiting THREATS against a family member. 

You GRASPED TOO FAR, that is my opinion. Now you have me constantly under the threat of being banned, and not able to defend myself. 

This is EXACTLY what happened with ROB, when he banned me because I posted that I did not like dogs. I then sent him a letter advising him that I was contacting the law firm in Burlington. He then burned the site down within hours or maybe a day or two. 

John seems to be a decent guy, too bad he placed his faith in you. 

Attacks against a family member have always been against the rules, dumbass.

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think it might be time we take a road trip as I have had about enough of that tough bastard myself .

LOL!! Yeah, you're right, but I don't know where he is, or who he is. All I know is that his name is Joel, he's in IT, and somewhere in South Dakota. I'll let the lawyer contact John, and they can take it from there. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If we gave him one post per dick sucked, that would be 20 per day.

You're talkin' big now buddy, you won't be talkin' so big in a few weeks. 

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think it might be time we take a road trip as I have had about enough of that tough bastard myself .

You won’t have to drive that far. We can lure him to my house with free Spotted Cow and hot young single Asian women seeking dorks from SD.:lol:

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off faggot. I'm sick of your fucking threats. If you ban me again, I WILL CALL the law office in Burlington. 

What a whiny little cunt. You would get busted in the mouth for acting like that in person ...& knocked on your ass. Get a hold of yourself & quit acting like a little bitch.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LOL!! Yeah, you're right, but I don't know where he is, or who he is. All I know is that his name is Joel, he's in IT, and somewhere in South Dakota. I'll let the lawyer contact John, and they can take it from there. 

What exactly do you think a lawyer can do about you having your feelings hurt on a website? :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What a whiny little cunt. You would get busted in the mouth for acting like that in person ...& knocked on your ass. Get a hold of yourself & quit acting like a little bitch.

Mr. tough Guy,

First of all I probably wouldn't be in a situation that I would be arguing with someone in public. Secondly, if someone swings at me, they run the risk of being grievously harmed. Read between the lines fucktard. 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What exactly do you think a lawyer can do about you having your feelings hurt on a website? :lol:

I don't know, but I sure as hell am gonna' try to find out. 

YOU SINGLED ME OUT FOR PREJUDICIAL DISCIPLINE. 

YOU ALSO HAVE SHOWN MALICE TOWARDS ME OVER A PERIOD OF YEARS. 

I'll let a lawyer review it, that's what they get paid for. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know, but I sure as hell am gonna' try to find out. 

YOU SINGLED ME OUT FOR PREJUDICIAL DISCIPLINE. 

YOU ALSO HAVE SHOWN MALICE TOWARDS ME OVER A PERIOD OF YEARS. 

I'll let a lawyer review it, that's what they get paid for. 

Ask if I have a case also. You see how they post against me on here . If I don't , then I'll just go back to plan a which is violent retaliation. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ask if I have a case also. You see how they post against me on here . If I don't , then I'll just go back to plan a which is violent retaliation. 

Quit jokin', this is serious stuff. I'm not drivin' to SD, lookin' for someone I don't know. 

No, violence is out. I'll let my checkbook do the work for me. 

If you're serious, go to PM.