Instagram hottie of the day.

He's my observation. Everyone, including myself, wants to bitch when a thread gets fucked up by 550. However, if you go back and read a lot of these threads it starts with 550 making a non offensive post in a thread. It's almost always followed by someone else going after 550. The thread goes downhill from there. I've even seen where the member that came in to the thread and fucked it up by going after 550 blame 550 for fucking the thread up.

As for 550, if it were me I wouldn't be trying to push Joel's buttons. When FS v2.0 Joel agreed to help me manage the site. We both agreed that we would always back the others decisions whether we agreed or disagreed with it. I hope he doesn't ban you because I don't think you broke an official rule, but he does have the ability, and the right,.  He can ban anyone here, even if it's just because of the color of their crocs.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.

• Like 6

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LOL!! Yeah, you're right, but I don't know where he is, or who he is. All I know is that his name is Joel, he's in IT, and somewhere in South Dakota. I'll let the lawyer contact John, and they can take it from there. 

Jowell is actually 800 dragon

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Quick zambo, ditch em.

green.png

I thought about banning him when he showed up in the pink crocs, but figured the gay and lesbian community would revolt and back their figurehead :dunno:

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

He's my observation. Everyone, including myself, wants to bitch when a thread gets fucked up by 550. However, if you go back and read a lot of these threads it starts with 550 making a non offensive post in a thread. It's almost always followed by someone else going after 550. The thread goes downhill from there. I've even seen where the member that came in to the thread and fucked it up by going after 550 blame 550 for fucking the thread up.

As for 550, if it were me I wouldn't be trying to push Joel's buttons. When FS v2.0 Joel agreed to help me manage the site. We both agreed that we would always back the others decisions whether we agreed or disagreed with it. I hope he doesn't ban you because I don't think you broke an official rule, but he does have the ability, and the right,.  He can ban anyone here, even if it's just because of the color of their crocs.

I think the CM's should have a vote on banning flufferboy550. :news:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I think the CM's should have a vote on banning flufferboy550. :news:

Is it really that hard to ignore him if he bothers you that much? Like I said before, if everyone that bitches about 550 left him alone things would run a lot smoother around here.

• Like 1

I don’t engage the idiot,so the idiot doesn’t bother me. Roomer has it that he got banned for insulting my wife? I have him on ignore so I didn’t even see it. I guess I won the Internet that day?:lol: How about a hot Arab woman to start your day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I agree.  He does usually always starts off civilized until folks like the gay one and awfully dumb, their only purpose on this forum is to go after mach.   Maybe they should be banned :lol: kidding of course.  :bc: good observation 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't follow the mess when it starts up but, I can honestly say, I've never seen him throw the first stones.  Most of his "entrance posts" are good additions to most of the debates.  After that, his groupies show up.  Not his fault he needs to start defending himself right away....he does is pretty well too.  Good humor most of the time.  

I could be wrong about his "stone throwing" but I don't think so.  He is "loved" by many here.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

How much do I have to send you guys to ban that Faggot RichieCunningham144bigblackdickssuckedatthesametime ?  :dunno:

:news:

You love me....... Homo :lol: :bc: 

CKF gets it.....almost. He's absolutely right in his observations. However, he is giving too much allegiance to Joel, which is his right. He is backing Joel up, when in this instance, I don't think he should.

What is happening now is EXACTLY what happened when Rob banned me. I know I didn't do anything bad then, but Rob was pissed-off at me because I came out against dogs.

After Rob banned me, 800 Dragon PMd me on Snowest, and said Rob was posting gay things on my profile. Obviously I couldn't access FS1  at that point, SO I HAD no way of replying and defending myself. That's what caused me to write him a letter on Coles Pond Road, advising that I would try to contact a lawyer. Shortly after he shut down the site. 

What Joel has done is THREE THINGS:

1. He has shown a chronic level of hostility toward me, AS AN ADMINISTRATOR.

2. He has banned me for what I consider a FRAUDULENT reason. Is saying someone has a SOW, worse than saying someone sucks cocks?  

3. He has created a hostile environment for me on this site, causing me to fear being banned, and not being able to reply and defend myself against attack, when I'm gone. 

That's the way it is. Don't really want to cause John any trouble, but whatever it takes to get Joel, I will try. I will be the first to admit, I might have a tough time getting a lawyer to handle the case. 

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No, that's you and fluffy550 :lol:

I hope John and Joel think you're worth the potential trouble coming down the road.