Check your account email address ×

Another dem joins the race for 2020 Potus

16 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The halfwit on the Hudson is looking to jump in. :lol:     Ass to mouth crazy uncle joe is leading in most of the dem polls , but he is unannounced  as of yet .   :whistle:

Biden is probably the only one that can beat trump. 

• Haha 1

As of today , I don't think the dem party will accept a  old white guy that has been  entrenched  in d.c. politics for over 45 years as the top person for a 2020 Potus run.  As I think the dems will torpedo Sen. sold out sanders if ???  he gains enough traction to start scaring the dembanksters that own / run the party.

Edited by hwytohell

3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

As of today , I don't think the dem party will accept a  old white guy that has been  entrenched  in d.c. politics for over 45 years as the top person for a 2020 Potus run.  As I think the dems will torpedo Sen. sold out sanders if ???  he gains enough traction to start scaring the dembanksters that own / run the party.

and fucking creepy too. 

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and a shitty last name for a president.  

I bet you dont like other important stuff about him either....like the color of his eyes or what deodorant he wears

Fucking moron

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have lost track how many are we up to now?

It doesn’t matter because they are gonna run biden against Trump (their only real chance..maybe) but, I hope to see at least 40 clowns entering the DNC tent to throw pies and honk noses!

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lmao it's going to be Bernie, and you all know it 

He’s going to fuck the Dems up too.  But he blew his chance when he sucked off the lying queen.  Now, if he had some integrity and didn’t endorse her...I’d say he would have a better chance.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He’s going to fuck the Dems up too.  But he blew his chance when he sucked off the lying queen.  Now, if he had some integrity and didn’t endorse her...I’d say he would have a better chance.

Most people don't care about that

Just now, motonoggin said:

Most people don't care about that

Enough do that will knock him out. He’d be better off to separate himself from the Dems (start own party). That gives him back some credibility and tears the Dems apart.  PERFECT!

....he still loses to Trump.