Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia Is Said to Have Tortured an American Citizen

Saudi Arabia Is Said to Have Tortured an American Citizen

Source: New York Times 

A dual citizen of Saudi Arabia and the United States had been imprisoned in the Ritz Carlton in Riyadh for about a week when he heard a knock on his door. 

Guards dragged Walid Fitaihi, a Harvard-trained physician, to another room, according to a friend who took down the prisoner’s detailed account of his treatment. Dr. Fitaihi told the friend he was slapped, blindfolded, stripped to his underwear and bound to a chair. He was shocked with electricity in what appears to have been a single session of torture that lasted about an hour. 

His tormentors whipped his back so severely that he could not sleep on it for days, his friend said, speaking on condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals. The doctor had described the physical abuse, in general terms, to his relatives as well, a person close to them said.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/02/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-torture-american-citizen.html 

Well, I don’t care.  If you are in another mans house, you don’t piss on the floor and drink all the beer like it’s your own fucking trailer.  Even if you moved out of that trailer park....going back and doing that makes you an ever bigger retard.

Also, something tells me that with a name like “Fitaihi” he knew better and was gonna make a “statement”.  

Yup.  Statement received.  Clown show.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump will praise them for it

What should trump do about it to make you happy?  FFS you don't have the slightest clue, but no matter what he does you will say it wasn't good enough.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We have always given the Saudis a pass so save the usual partisan hack bullshit for once.

Yeah that's true and we should really get around to bombing those fucks too at some point , but in the meantime . it's really tough to take any story posted by MC and the NYT very seriously ...... at all .  

• Like 1

Sorry, but fuck Kashoggi, and this asshole and Warmbier. They wanna' fuck around in a crazed Arabic Muslim, or fukked Korean psycho place, then they can all suck shit. I don't give a fuck what their papers say about citizenship. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sorry, but fuck Kashoggi, and this asshole and Warmbier. They wanna' fuck around in a crazed Arabic Muslim, or fukked Korean psycho place, then they can all suck shit. I don't give a fuck what their papers say about citizenship. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. 

You probably have fucked/been fucked by a horse you sick old degenerate.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Jimmy, snack on this!!!!  :junk:

I know it's 2019 and the world is a more accepting place but I don't roll that way....take it back to the truck stop.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!!!!

Good to have you back, 550!!!

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Jimmy, snack on this!!!!  :junk:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know it's 2019 and the world is a more accepting place but I don't roll that way....take it back to the truck stop.

Well here you go ya old degenerate dick sucker....you've found your huckleberry!!!!!

• Haha 1

I always love this shit.

”We should stop trying to interfere with the Midfle East!!!!  Bring our troops home!!!  No more war!!!”

”They tortured somebody?  WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!”

LOL!

We are all hoping for more tolerant, human rights oriented shitholes that think just like the U.S....Which weirdly, some of you hate also.

:lmao:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well here you go ya old degenerate dick sucker....you've found your huckleberry!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wyatt.....I am rolling....

Hahaha....perfect.😂

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I always love this shit.

”We should stop trying to interfere with the Midfle East!!!!  Bring our troops home!!!  No more war!!!”

”They tortured somebody?  WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!”

LOL!

We are all hoping for more tolerant, human rights oriented shitholes that think just like the U.S....Which weirdly, some of you hate also.

:lmao:

Ouch.  That's gonna leave a mark.