Check your account email address ×

Crystal Meth Overdose

Seriously how I expect WillyBlower to die :lol: 

what in the flying fuck 

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of crystal meth while engaging in vigorous sexual activity with a man he met on Grindr.

According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity after being found unresponsive in a Glendale motel on December 28. The manner of death is listed as accidental.

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Prostitution Sting, Report Details Graphic Acts Inside Massage Parlor
Robert Kraft — the billionaire owner of the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots — was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution at a day spa in Florida after police observed multiple graphic acts committed inside a popular massage p

Play
Loaded99.85%

Fullscreen

According to the death investigation, officials say Burrous worked his shift at KTLA, and then left early for the day complaining he felt ill.

Instead of going home, he set up a meeting with a man at a motel in Glendale for an afternoon of hardcore sex. The two allegedly met on Grindr and had hooked up multiple times in the past.

When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities, including anal and oral sex.

At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his anus and stated it was supposed to make him “high and loose”

He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly inserted another “rock” of meth into his anus before putting on a mask while his companion allegedly inserted his hand into Burrous’ backside.

The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an alkyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.

Burrous began getting fisted while laying face down on the bed, and allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a grunting noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

There's gotta be a better way than boofing straight rocks of Meth, Jesus Christ. Just smoke the shit like they do in the Midwest. Also, poppers aren't taken for a euphoric effect :lol: 

Pussies smoke it. 

Gotta inject it. 

• Haha 1

There's gotta be a better way than boofing straight rocks of Meth, Jesus Christ. Just smoke the shit like they do in the Midwest. Also, poppers aren't taken for a euphoric effect :lol: 

Don’t you live in NJ? I don’t think you should start throwing rocks at people in the Mid West. It’s a lot easier to throw rocks  at people in your own neighborhood. :lol::snack:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Don’t you live in NJ? I don’t think you should start throwing rocks at people in the Mid West. It’s a lot easier to throw rocks  at people in your own neighborhood. :lol::snack:

NJ is a glorious place. 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. No. Ive been to NJ, glorious it is not. 

It's not for everyone, but there's a certain charm to everyone being an asshole. Plus most of the state doesn't smell like Newark.

NJ is a glorious place. 

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. No. Ive been to NJ, glorious it is not. 

When in the Navy, we would off load all sorts of shit, that no other state would let you pull into port with. Gary Ind would even reject the shit we were getting rid of. :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's not for everyone, but there's a certain charm to everyone being an asshole. Plus most of the state doesn't smell like Newark.

Northwest jersey is ok. The rest of the state would be better if climate change made the oceans rise immediately.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

When in the Navy, we would off load all sorts of shit, that no other state would let you pull into port with. Gary Ind would even reject the shit we were getting rid of. :lol:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the mob had something to do with that :lol: 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Its nice down by cape may.

Why do you nooks always go to Cape May and Wildwood???

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Northwest jersey is ok. The rest of the state would be better if climate change made the oceans rise immediately.

Just had a nice afternoon with my family in Great Meadows, almost all the way out to PA on Route 80 :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the mob had something to do with that :lol: 

Why do you nooks always go to Cape May and Wildwood???

Just had a nice afternoon with my family in Great Meadows, almost all the way out to PA on Route 80 :bc: 

:dunno:

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've always been curious because inbetween Cape May and Canada is every single other beach in NJ.

Ya i dunno....wife wanted to go one time when were in Alantic City....