Check your account email address ×

2020 arctic cat riot released!!

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Exactly, I'd go to a 137 with a 1.75" lug before I went to a 146" length. I get so few chances to do any real off-trail boondocking type shit I said fuck it and went back to a shorty. Hell, we started riding Renegades for on-trail stability in the first place. Slightly smother through washboarded trials, they track a little more confidently, etc. 

Here in NY you have to prove you are a club member in order to register your sled, trail conditions have improved greatly since they made that a law.

You can register and not be a member of a club in NY, it just costs $100 to do it VS $40 if you join a club for $30

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You can register and not be a member of a club in NY, it just costs $100 to do it VS $40 if you join a club for $30

Ah, so for an extra $30 you can be a lazy asshole lol, luckily the discount has led almost all sledders here to join clubs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Ah, so for an extra $30 you can be a lazy asshole lol, luckily the discount has led almost all sledders here to join clubs.

Yes, the join a club option has been in place for at least a decade, that's as long as I have been riding

12 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I just tried going to the Cat website and my screen flashed so many times I thought my tablet was going to blow up. Didn't load either. How ironic. :lol: 

Doo and Poo’s also crashed on their new release days.

Go figure.

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow, not real attractive color combinations.  Who would actually buy one of these sleds?  

Skidoo has ugly color schemes too. More reason to buy polaris!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I just tried going to the Cat website and my screen flashed so many times I thought my tablet was going to blow up. Didn't load either. How ironic. :lol: 

Everyone's jumping to see how little has changed lol

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Skidoo has ugly color schemes too. More reason to buy polaris!

Yeah, color is the main reason that goes thru my mind when buying a sled. I really don't care about how it performs as long as it looks cool so everyone notices it.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Yeah, color is the main reason that goes thru my mind when buying a sled. I really don't care about how it performs as long as it looks cool so everyone notices it.

If I was in the market for a sled I would wait until 2021 because I would want a Doo XRS and I don't like the 2020 colors. Luckily I snagged a 2019 🤷🏻‍♂️

26 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

More reason to buy a Polaris. You'll have the best performing sled and you won't look like a Kansas City faggot with those skidoo colors!

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The Assault could be the perfect all around UP sled. If I buy one, I would probably sell my RMK.  Cross overs sell, because they make total sense.

96287D98-33AA-4C77-89EC-07B86B019827.jpeg

Yeah and it's fucking awesome. 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking cat is pathetic 

They are literally 10 years behind

"Literally"?  Explain?  Like, literally stock clutches are good-to-go when doing performance modifications?  Like,  they typically work most of the time....usually.....in most applications.....generally speaking.....barring any issues......in normal circumstances......in average conditions......commonly.....for the most part...but not optimal...generally.

:lol: 

Kill yourself.  Twat.  :lol2:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"Literally"?  Explain?  Like, literally stock clutches are good-to-go when doing performance modifications?  Like,  they typically work most of the time....usually.....in most applications.....generally speaking.....barring any issues......in normal circumstances......in average conditions......commonly.....for the most part...but not optimal...generally.

Kill yourself.  Twat.  :lol2:

Man you are fucking dumb...like literally Racer dumb. Generally among the dumbest here and commonly referred to as a fucking snowrider style atomic derpo putz. 

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Shut the fuck up. You will own another one with in six months. Now go kill your self. :whistle:

I'll own another one if they bring a decent chassis out. Not until then

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Man you are fucking dumb...like literally Racer dumb. Generally among the dumbest here and commonly referred to as a fucking snowrider style atomic derpo putz. 

LOL!  Spare me.  Your absolute stupidity on sled tuning played out over three forums and multiple threads you started this week. Tommcat nailed you perfectly; you read a bunch of posts you don’t quite understand then, repost them in the hope you can somehow bullshit everyone into thinking you know what you are doing.  Then when called out,  it’s word salad city trying to bury, twist and turn your original idiocy.  What a bullshit artist.

Now the sled brand you railed about being a shitty faggot weak chassis sled is your sled brand of choice?  EVEN BETTER...the 900T you hated and raked over the coals for months is now your next sled?

Spectacular!  Just specatacular!  Hey, it’s your show, man!  And I’m a paid subscriber!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Spare me.  Your absolute stupidity on sled tuning played out over three forums and multiple threads you started this week. Tommcat nailed you perfectly; you read a bunch of posts you don’t quite understand then, repost them in the hope you can somehow bullshit everyone into thinking you know what you are doing.  Then when called out,  it’s word salad city trying to bury, twist and turn your original idiocy.  What a bullshit artist.

Now the sled brand you railed about being a shitty faggot weak chassis sled is your sled brand of choice?  EVEN BETTER...the 900T you hated and raked over the coals for months is now your next sled?

Spectacular!  Just specatacular!  Hey, it’s your show, man!  And I’m a paid subscriber!!!

Nothing I said was incorrect and everything that most stated was way over your head. Fucking moron