Check your account email address ×

USA Today: Don't Vote for Trump: Our View

Mainecat

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know how dangerous he is but he is an asshole. Like you... :bc:

"Dangerous"....that's just stupid rhetoric.  Like "he's gonna have the keys to the nuclear (nukular 9_9) missiles" stupid.  

And Momo may be an a-hole, and I'm cool with that...I am too.  But what I am not cool with is him not using the emo's like he used to.  HEAR THAT MOMO?  You are off your game man!  :lol:

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The only person running who's more clueless fhan Dump is Gary Johnson :read:. And have you been busting other clowns on here who've gone from Bernie to Dump..??  

I only bust on MC cause he said he was never voting for Clinton, the guys like racer weren't claiming they'd never ever cast a vote from Trump. :news:

And Gary Johnson is ma negro, I'm sure 90 percent of the population would get hung up on a "favorite" foreign leader question and where Aleppo is. You're just mad he's taking some votes from the cunt too. :bc:

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The only person running who's more clueless fhan Dump is Gary Johnson :read:. And have you been busting other clowns on here who've gone from Bernie to Dump..??  

5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I only bust on MC cause he said he was never voting for Clinton, the guys like racer weren't claiming they'd never ever cast a vote from Trump. :news:

And Gary Johnson is ma negro, I'm sure 90 percent of the population would get hung up on a "favorite" foreign leader question and where Aleppo is. You're just mad he's taking some votes from the cunt too. :bc:

Gone from bernie to trump. xD  snowbeavis still doesn't have a clue.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Gone from bernie to trump. xD  snowbeavis still doesn't have a clue.

You'll never convince him Hillary is a massive fraud, and unpalatable for most thinking people. Even those than lean to the left.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The thing is most Trump supports are going to vote for trump to spite the media. 

Most Trump supporters see the failure that Obummer is and don't want a repeat and last but certainly not least, we also understand what a miserable, crooked, lying bitch Hillary is and those 2 factors Trump (pun intended) the media effect.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Most Trump supporters see the failure that Obummer is and don't want a repeat and last but certainly not least, we also understand what a miserable, crooked, lying bitch Hillary is and those 2 factors Trump (pun intended) the media effect.

True, most anti hillary voters also are fed up with what the establishment politicians of this country have done, all in the name of fighting for the rights of the voters.  It's a load of crap.  I figured that the corruption of the DNC would show many of the taxpayers of this country how much of a fraud democrats and republicans in washington have become.  Unfortunately, many are just slow learners.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Chicken dinner is on the way!

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sorry Trump is dangerous he had no clue what the Nuclear Triad was.

Did you before you "Googled" it?  Do not lie.  I know when you are lying....my ass hairs water. :lol:And how does that make him dangerous anyway?  One delivery system or three make no difference in the end result.  NONE.  Hell, Bernie probably thinks it's a limited time Subway sandwich.  The fucking hippy.

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like I do. The right wing nuts don't get this like Zamboni above

You're voting HRC, that's a fact. You were always voting for whoever the Dems nominated, no matter who it was. If they nominated Trump you'd suddenly become pro-Trump.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Thrillery ruined the Middle East, caused the migrant crisis & wants war with Russia.

But Trump is "dangerous," says USA Today :lmao: can't make this shit up 

Yeah, the middle east was a peaceful paradise before she showed up. How fucking stupid are you?

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Chicken dinner is on the way!

Did you before you "Googled" it?  Do not lie.  I know when you are lying....my ass hairs water. :lol:And how does that make him dangerous anyway?  One delivery system or three make no difference in the end result.  NONE.  Hell, Bernie probably thinks it's a limited time Subway sandwich.  The fucking hippy.

I watched him in the debate say it when asked.

A subway ham sandwich launched from a silo wouldn't hurt anyone.

https://youtu.be/lq6UtGcGPLM

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Fake :canadaflag::lol: - nobody cares what you think :bc: Besides - you're a proven liar :lol: 

Thanks for straightening that out. It bothered me that Momo was Canadian. 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

No doubt about it. Obama failed to live up to what most Trump supporters thought he would be.

The price of gas didn't double, the unemployment rate didn't double, the stock market didn't crash, gold didn't hit $3,000.00, he didn't make a secret deal with the Russians, he didn't "show his true colours as a secret Muslim terrorist. 

23 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're voting HRC, that's a fact. You were always voting for whoever the Dems nominated, no matter who it was. If they nominated Trump you'd suddenly become pro-Trump.

That is such a hard thing to prove. Never has any party nominated a person as terrible as Trump. So there is no way of knowing whether Democrats would vote for such a shit show. But we do know that a lot of Republicans are ready to vote for this shit show. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I am a registered independent voter and I have probably voted for more republicans that you have over the years. I wont vote for Clinton.

I am anti Trump because he poses a grave danger to our security both financially and militarily. Hes a fraud and a used car saleman.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I watched him in the debate say it when asked.

A subway ham sandwich launched from a silo wouldn't hurt anyone.

https://youtu.be/lq6UtGcGPLM

Very true.  Subway sucks but I'd hardly call it dangerous.  But are you talking about one large enough to fit in a missile silo?  Gotta be some weight in that sandwich, unless it's a veggy sandwich.   But even then, it's still gonna make a mess when it lands.  I'm not sure what the kill trajectory of a piece of lettuce is or at what velocity it is even capable of traveling but I'd bet it could put an eye out.  And a tomato slice carries a lot of liquid weight and has a tougher skin so at the right speed it may be able to pierce flesh.  I don't see much harm in the bread at impact, but some of it may be saturated with a dressing of sorts so it could carry some weight if distributed in large enough pieces.  Fuck!  I don't even wanna think about the spicy Italian meat sandwich!  SHIT.....that could be catastrophic for the poorer, more dense communities.  And what about trailer parks?  NO CHANCE!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Very true.  Subway sucks but I'd hardly call it dangerous.  But are you talking about one large enough to fit in a missile silo?  Gotta be some weight in that sandwich, unless it's a veggy sandwich.   But even then, it's still gonna make a mess when it lands.  I'm not sure what the kill trajectory of a piece of lettuce is or at what velocity it is even capable of traveling but I'd bet it could put an eye out.  And a tomato slice carries a lot of liquid weight and has a tougher skin so at the right speed it may be able to pierce flesh.  I don't see much harm in the bread at impact, but some of it may be saturated with a dressing of sorts so it could carry some weight if distributed in large enough pieces.  Fuck!  I don't even wanna think about the spicy Italian meat sandwich!  SHIT.....that could be catastrophic for the poorer, more dense communities.  And what about trailer parks?  NO CHANCE!

You got served a "Owned" sandwich lol

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You got served a "Owned" sandwich lol

GOD DAMN YOU MC!   I put some nice bait on that fucking hook!  I don't know if you saw the hook or weren't hungry enough to bite.  Either way....NOW YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!!!

Still....well done.  Even if you didn't mean it to be.

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for straightening that out. It bothered me that Momo was Canadian. 

No doubt about it. Obama failed to live up to what most Trump supporters thought he would be.

The price of gas didn't double, the unemployment rate didn't double, the stock market didn't crash, gold didn't hit $3,000.00, he didn't make a secret deal with the Russians, he didn't "show his true colours as a secret Muslim terrorist. 

That is such a hard thing to prove. Never has any party nominated a person as terrible as Trump. So there is no way of knowing whether Democrats would vote for such a shit show. But we do know that a lot of Republicans are ready to vote for this shit show. 

There's suspicion that Momo is a draft dodging American who fled to Canada.  Since he's scared to reveal his identity after 85,000 posts and he has not proven the claim to be false.....it must be true :news:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

There's suspicion that Momo is a draft dodging American who fled to Canada.  Since he's scared to reveal his identity after 85,000 posts and he has not proven the claim to be false.....it must be true :news:

He flew his chopper over the border in 1970

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I am a registered independent voter and I have probably voted for more republicans that you have over the years. I wont vote for Clinton.

I am anti Trump because he poses a grave danger to our security both financially and militarily. Hes a fraud and a used car saleman.

I agree with you on Trump, he is a fraud and a used car salesman, but we both know you're voting HRC.   :bc: