Check your account email address ×

USA Today: Don't Vote for Trump: Our View

Mainecat

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You do realize most of us from the original FSCE mock your infatuation with Momo.....the one member everyone agrees is a joke.  You're not real observant as any comparison with Momo on here means you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :bc: 

But you already knew that....... :lol: 

:lies:fuck me you are full of yourself, you're a fucking clown and everyone on this site and TBP know that you are a comple fucking imbicile 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Actually you've been running interference and making excuses for Z from the start.  It's odd.  

Like everyone he knows you are a bafoon of the highest order, just a complete fucking moron :nuts: 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's mind blowing, but he lives as a troll that is only allowed to post because Rob feels sorry for him.

You want to get in on these faggots ass play don't you Ballsack you midget FUCK :gfight:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's been nothing but a troll since day one John, the lies, the threats, the hiding behind the keyboard, the pictures of piles of shit, ect..... He's a troll who has found a forum where he can troll because he is the punching bag clown that we can laugh at while pummeling him like the punching bag he is, other than that he offers zero redeeming value to this site.

You got any proof Ballsack or are you just going to regurgitate the lies your gullible ignorant pea sized brain got baited into beleiving you trolling pile of dog SHIT :finger: FUCK ME YOU ARE A PATHETIC SACK OF SHIT, you actually not only offer nothing redeemable you subtract from the site you ignoramus :bigfinger:LYING FABRICTING FUCK 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I pretty much have ignored him for years, he has lied about me saying I was a dupe, he has lied about many things, but still does post some funny things. He is a poor debater and will only call names, deflect or ignore when he knows he has been proven wrong and that happens often, he is fun to laugh at though, and no one should take him too serious he's like the town halfwit.

Fucking :lies: what a pathetic lying sack of shit you are , you never even started posting on the old site till like the last year, you are so full of shit :lol: fucking lying idiot responds to like every post now but basically ignores me :lmao: you can't make this shit up 

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's all a conspiracy JT :bc: 

This is how stupid you at. Do you know the phrase "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA? 

You're  hust a fucking sheep

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Fucking :lies: what a pathetic lying sack of shit you are , you never even started posting on the old site till like the last year, you are so full of shit :lol: fucking lying idiot responds to like every post now but basically ignores me :lmao: you can't make this shit up 

You are full of shit I posted as soon as I joined in 2008, while I have a life so I didn't spend every waking hour on the site like you do, I did post, just compare your post count here to mine.

I have met and been to the houses of members and have had them at mine. How about you mohillary?

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are full of shit I posted as soon as I joined in 2008, while I have a life so I didn't spend every waking hour on the site like you do, I did post, just compare your post count here to mine.

I have met and been to the houses of members and have had them at mine. How about you mohillary?

No matter how many times you post it it's still :lies:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No matter how many times you post it it's still :lies:

You are the only one who thinks so, and I guess just because all you do is lie, you think everyone else does too but you're wrong mohillary.

Just now, 1jkw said:

You are the only one who thinks so, and I guess just because all you do is lie, you think everyone else does too but you're wrong mohillary.

I know so Liar :finger: I was there, you were not 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I know so Liar :finger: I was there, you were not 

You could take all you know and write it on matchbook cover in big letters and still have room to spare, so what you know isn't saying much mohillary.

Just now, Momorider said:

:lies:all this dupe POS posts 

See another lie by you mohillary, only user name I have and it's on multiple sites, check HCS and look at the join date liar.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

See another lie by you mohillary, only user name I have and it's on multiple sites, check HCS and look at the join date liar.

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:all this dupe POS posts