Check your account email address ×

USA Today: Don't Vote for Trump: Our View

Mainecat

On 9/30/2016 at 1:52 PM, SnowRider said:

There's suspicion that Momo is a draft dodging American who fled to Canada.  Since he's scared to reveal his identity after 85,000 posts and he has not proven the claim to be false.....it must be true :news:

Oh! So just a Canadian because he was a piece of shit coward. Now he's an internet tough guy calling people names from his computer. Still embarrassing to have the Canadian flag associated with him. But then again I wouldn't wish him on your Country either. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh! So just a Canadian because he was a piece of shit coward. Now he's an internet tough guy calling people names from his computer. Still embarrassing to have the Canadian flag associated with him. But then again I wouldn't wish him on your Country either. 

What's really embarrassing is human beings as fucking ignorant as you and your assbuddy Taintrider :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

What's really embarrassing is human beings as fucking ignorant as you and your assbuddy Taintrider :guzzle: 

It's kind of awesome that even though people are deeply divided about this election. They are almost unanimous in their hatred of you. Comment after comment about you being a complete bag of shit with 0 worth. So far the only person I see defending you is rambling fuckhead. As shitty as he is, he doesn't really defend you, more of less agrees that you're a bag of shit and suggests not removing said bag of shit but just leave it on the sidewalk and ignore it. It's amazing that you'd want to spend so much time on a board where you are seen as having no value whatsoever. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He's harmless but also scared shitless to be identified.  I think he's in your area....supposedly...   Fake :canadaflag::lol: tell revkev your location.:snack: 

On 9/29/2016 at 11:01 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

What is really amazing is the amount of conservative newspapers that are endorsing Clinton.

There's no such thing as a conservative media outlet 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's kind of awesome that even though people are deeply divided about this election. They are almost unanimous in their hatred of you. Comment after comment about you being a complete bag of shit with 0 worth. So far the only person I see defending you is rambling fuckhead. As shitty as he is, he doesn't really defend you, more of less agrees that you're a bag of shit and suggests not removing said bag of shit but just leave it on the sidewalk and ignore it. It's amazing that you'd want to spend so much time on a board where you are seen as having no value whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He's harmless but also scared shitless to be identified.  I think he's in your area....supposedly...   Fake :canadaflag::lol: tell revkev your location.:snack: 

New guy shows up on forum board, get's owned, now is uber valuable.  Then calls people names then makes fun of others as "internet tough guys" :lol:

Hey you two balloon knot lovers, when did you guys serve your country?  I'll wait for that answer..............No?....nothing there?.....ok then.  So that's done then.

And who in the fuck are you SR?  You are a coward and a complete disgrace and embarrassment to your family. Just because your stupid ass acts like a clown troll then forgets and posts his information all over the web, doesn't mean everyone else has to.  What a bunch of hack tools you girls are.  Calling people out on the internet as "scared" while you both post on the internet.  HOLY SHIT!  :lol2:

God damn faggots....isn't plunking your own asses good enough?  Stop looking for more dates here.  Go shut out the lights and start "nipple pinchy" in the dark.:lol2:

OWN IT!  "The smartest man on here".   You're a stupid fucking nigger and so is your god damn girlfriend.  :lmao:

Toolbag meme.jpg

:lol: MN Momo :lmao: 

You're a joke just like Uncle Snotty...... :lmao: MACH ZZZZZZZ :lol: 

I'm still waiting for you to show up per your PM's :lol: Who's living rent free...:snack:  

Let's go.  Do I need to drive all the way there?  If I do you're gonna have a lot of issues to contend with.  We can meet somewhere in the middle by a medical facility.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: MN Momo :lmao: 

You're a joke just like Uncle Snotty...... :lmao: MACH ZZZZZZZ :lol: 

I'm still waiting for you to show up per your PM's :lol: Who's living rent free...:snack:  

Let's go.  Do I need to drive all the way there?  If I do you're gonna have a lot of issues to contend with.  We can meet somewhere in the middle by a medical facility.

•  

I find it funny you keep posting that.  How embarrassing for you.  Holy shit.  But, in your world, it's not in any way a dig on your manhood.  Hey, show it to your friends and your family.  See what they think.  :lol2:

I'd say I own your dumb ass but Momo has title rights, and apparently..isn't interested in sharing.  But he did say I can roam around in your empty skull for as long as I want.  It's fun up here too.....lotsa people in here, many from your sad and utterly bullied childhood.  They aren't old enough to drink so we make them wrestle each other while we drink up and laugh, and laugh and laugh......  So, as you lay in bed tonight...think of us.  I'd like to say we'll try and keep it quiet, but....probably not gonna happen.  Feel that heat on your face as you start to get angry?  That's some of us burning a fire behind your fucking eyes.

:lol2:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

Just now, Ebsell said:

I'd have to agree for the most part. It's not politically correct anymore. 

Yeah, I don't watch it much but even Fox has let off their "right roots".  I got sick of that little reach around also.  They do ok now.  Maybe they are actually trying to be real and unbiased news now?  I don't know...too late for me to give any of them another real chance.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it funny you keep posting that.  How embarrassing for you.  Holy shit.  But, in your world, it's not in any way a dig on your manhood.  Hey, show it to your friends and your family.  See what they think.  :lol2:

I'd say I own your dumb ass but Momo has title rights, and apparently..isn't interested in sharing.  But he did say I can roam around in your empty skull for as long as I want.  It's fun up here too.....lotsa people in here, many from your sad and utterly bullied childhood.  They aren't old enough to drink so we make them wrestle each other while we drink up and laugh, and laugh and laugh......  So, as you lay in bed tonight...think of us.  I'd like to say we'll try and keep it quiet, but....probably not gonna happen.  Feel that heat on your face as you start to get angry?  That's some of us burning a fire behind your fucking eyes.

:lol2:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

You do realize most of us from the original FSCE mock your infatuation with Momo.....the one member everyone agrees is a joke.  You're not real observant as any comparison with Momo on here means you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :bc: 

But you already knew that....... :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You do realize most of us from the original FSCE mock your infatuation with Momo.....the one member everyone agrees is a joke.  You're not real observant as any comparison with Momo on here means you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :bc: 

But you already knew that....... :lol: 

But I thought you liked being "in the minority"...didn't you say it made you "stronger and it takes more courage"?  Yes you did.  And I don't give a fuck if you all have issue with him.  I don't.  And he makes me laugh.  You, on the other hand, are just a left wing lib-fraud hack job who thought you could just do whatever you wanted without a care in the world or no consequences.  Well, now look at you...forced to try and put me "in a body bag".  :lol::lol2: Where the fuck did you learn to "talk tough"??? :lol2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Image result for body bag johnny

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But I thought you liked being "in the minority"...didn't you say it made you "stronger and it takes more courage"?  Yes you did.  And I don't give a fuck if you all have issue with him.  I don't.  And he makes me laugh.  You, on the other hand, are just a left wing lib-fraud hack job who thought you could just do whatever you wanted without a care in the world or no consequences.  Well, now look at you...forced to try and put me "in a body bag".  :lol::lol2: Where the fuck did you learn to "talk tough"??? :lol2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Image result for body bag johnny

You're the stooge sending PM's about coming on down and kicking ass :lol: All over an Internet forum. :lmao: What a fucking pussy :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're the stooge sending PM's about coming on down and kicking ass :lol: All over an Internet forum. :lmao: What a fucking pussy :snack:

Be careful what you ask for....

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No, read the PM again....I offered to meet you in the middle after you accepted my challenge.  Here, let me post it again and highlight it.  And since your response was....."uhhhhh....uhhhhh....put you in a body bag....uhhhhhhhhh.....'  and "declined" the meet well....How am I the pussy?  Poor thing.  Hell, and I thought it was very "gentleman like".  Do you want your family to watch this?  Do you think I'm gonna make that drive and end up empty handed?  No.  And the medical facility could have been for both of us...hey, think positive..COME ON MAN....YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!!!  BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go.  Do I need to drive all the way there?  If I do you're gonna have a lot of issues to contend with.  We can meet somewhere in the middle by a medical facility

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, SnowRider said:

Me?  He's sending the PM's and threats. :lol: 

In an earlier post you asked something about why he hadn't shown up yet. All I can say is I have a few buddies that would take that as a challenge and be on your doorstep ASAP.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

In an earlier post you asked something about why he hadn't shown up yet. All I can say is I have a few buddies that would take that as a challenge and be on your doorstep ASAP.

He can flap his lips and talk tough  I'll keep laughing because it's a total joke.  Someone shows up on my doorstep from an Internet forum.....it won't be pretty and I'll still be laughing.  And as the forum administrator - it's odd you almost condone such behavior.....:snack:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, read the PM again....I offered to meet you in the middle after you accepted my challenge.  Here, let me post it again and highlight it.  And since your response was....."uhhhhh....uhhhhh....put you in a body bag....uhhhhhhhhh.....'  and "declined" the meet well....How am I the pussy?  Poor thing.  Hell, and I thought it was very "gentleman like".  Do you want your family to watch this?  Do you think I'm gonna make that drive and end up empty handed?  No.  And the medical facility could have been for both of us...hey, think positive..COME ON MAN....YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!!!  BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go.  Do I need to drive all the way there?  If I do you're gonna have a lot of issues to contend with.  We can meet somewhere in the middle by a medical facility

Yes you are a pussy :bc:. Anyone who gets worked up over a forum is far from being a real man :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He can flap his lips and talk tough  I'll keep laughing because it's a total joke.  Someone shows up on my doorstep from an Internet forum.....it won't be pretty and I'll still be laughing.  And as the forum administrator - it's odd you almost condone such behavior.....:snack:

I'm not condoning anything.  However I do realize that in life there are consequences for my actions. Sometimes people take things to far on the internet and it spills over to their real life. 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

He's not condoning it Johnny, he giving you good advice.  The real world can be stranger than fiction.  It's your behavior that is not being condoned.  Clean it up, quit being a squid.  And don't worry, I'm not gonna show up on your doorstep....and it's not because you scare me at all.  AT ALL.  THAT, I promise.  It's because I'm a bit  older and smarter about these things now.  But, I DO plan on us "settling up" so...I'm watching.....I'm waiting.....Oh, keep that body bag with you just in case.

:lol:

For Biggie:

Image result for sweep the leg

Just now, ckf said:

I'm not condoning anything.  However I do realize that in life there are consequences for my actions. Sometimes people take things to far on the internet and it spills over to their real life. 

That's on MN Momo - not me. :bc: If he's such a frustrated mental midget to drive 400 miles to act like a tough guy that says more about him than it does about me.  He's the Midwest version of Mach Z :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's not condoning it Johnny, he giving you good advice.  The real world can be stranger than fiction.  It's your behavior that is not being condoned.  Clean it up, quit being a squid.  And don't worry, I'm not gonna show up on your doorstep....and it's not because you scare me at all.  AT ALL.  THAT, I promise.  It's because I'm a bit  older and smarter about these things now.  But, I DO plan on us "settling up" so...I'm watching.....I'm waiting.....Oh, keep that body bag with you just in case.

:lol:

For Biggie:

Image result for sweep the leg

:lol: I'm worried :lmao::lol: You sound like a fool and a stupid fuck.... :lol: 

I can't imagine how pathetic someone has to be to imagine showing up on someones doorstep to 'settle-up' because of an Internet forum. :lol:  Holy shit Dumbfucker :lol: grow up and get s life. :bc: 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Actually you've been running interference and making excuses for Z from the start.  It's odd.