Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL*** FSCE Biggest Complete Fucking RETARD of 2018 Candidate Nomination Thread

Hello and welcome to all

The annual FSCE biggest complete fucking retard vote is about to come up. To nominate a candidate(s), just put there user name(s) in your post. It takes 2 separate votes to get someone nominated. Special procedure for voters who are proven completely retarded : Already proven retarded voters need to put in 3 votes against someone else. ie, f7ben, mc, and slinger nominate Dave, only with 3 proven retard votes can Dave be nominated, if f7ben and slinger vote for Dave and no one else, Dave is not nominated because obviously retarded fucks like Ben's posts don't count for shit

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CONTESTANTS!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I nominate the ex convict Fetal Alcohol Syndrome shitforbrains Frankie the King of Retards of all time :bc:  GreatLandEmpire 

Well momo if you weren't completely fucking retarded already you would know that this thread and the upcoming thread is only for 2018. If you are too fucking retarded to follow the rules then fuck off

6 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Well momo if you weren't completely fucking retarded already you would know that this thread and the upcoming thread is only for 2018. If you are too fucking retarded to follow the rules then fuck off

Eat Shit you criminal POS retard :fuckoff: 

Edited by Momorider

Nice one, Frankie!!!  But, can we do like a weekly or monthly award?

My nomination....and I’m a bit surprised with the the copious squidbrainery here is, Benny.  Due to his mind numbing clutching/HP bullshittery this weekend that he felt would be kewl to bled it over to HCS where he is getting clowned even still.

FFS!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nice one, Frankie!!!  But, can we do like a weekly or monthly award?

My nomination....and I’m a bit surprised with the the copious squidbrainery here is, Benny.  Due to his mind numbing clutching/HP bullshittery this weekend that he felt would be kewl to bled it over to HCS where he is getting clowned even still.

FFS!

So you disagree with Phil then?

3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Yes it is, how's those slides treating you

Worked great. Did you get your sled together?  Glad you're back, we need someone to keep these faggots inline.

• Like 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

Worked great. Did you get your sled together?  Glad you're back, we need someone to keep these faggots inline.

No I haven't, my po isn't letting me move home where my snowmachines are, most likely going to sell my ultra as soon as it's running

3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

No I haven't, my po isn't letting me move home where my snowmachines are, most likely going to sell my ultra as soon as it's running

Are you still in Anchorage?