Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

Trudeau allegedly interfered in Supreme Court judge selection process

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-trudeau-allegedly-interfered-in-supreme-court-judge-selection-process

We all knew since early February when LavScam blew up that Trudeau had little respect for the rule of law. Now we know he has little respect for the independent branches of government. Nothing is beneath him in throwing mud at Wilson-Raybould.

While we’re at it, why not fold all the executive, legislative and judicial branches into one and call it the Justin Trudeau branch of government?

1 hour ago, irv said:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-trudeau-allegedly-interfered-in-supreme-court-judge-selection-process

We all knew since early February when LavScam blew up that Trudeau had little respect for the rule of law. Now we know he has little respect for the independent branches of government. Nothing is beneath him in throwing mud at Wilson-Raybould.

While we’re at it, why not fold all the executive, legislative and judicial branches into one and call it the Justin Trudeau branch of government?

“I’m fully aware how the prime minister gets what he wants” 

4 hours ago, irv said:

This isn't the US he can and does appoint judges they only recently introduced some kind of consensus for supreme court judges but it's not entrenched in the constitution or anything :dunno:

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

This isn't the US he can and does appoint judges they only recently introduced some kind of consensus for supreme court judges but it's not entrenched in the constitution or anything :dunno:

It just sounded to me like, because Jodi recommended a certain Judge, Trudeau, to spite her because his panties are in a bunch, ditched him and chose another one? 

It was more to point out his childish and arrogant behaviour. 

55 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Wonder how much Trudeau paid for this one lmao what in the ass raping fuck 

C629AACC-303D-4C5A-8396-670F340740F4.png

CTV aired that tonight on their news. I honestly didn't think CTV had anything to do with the CBC but I guess I was sadly mistaken. 

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Really guys give SNC a rest its over

and the Climate report is right on cue as the Carbon Tax applied to Ontario today :lol:   

It is over. For Trudeau!’

• Like 3

CBC is working hard overtime for Trudeau holy hell 

looks like the tactic is to convince everyone they’re going to die from climate change without Trudeau 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where's my climate change check?

They’ve cranked the retardation up to levels never seen before. Total desperation.

of somehow sheer gets a majority I really hope he defends the CBC

11 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

They’ve cranked the retardation up to levels never seen before. Total desperation.

of somehow sheer gets a majority I really hope he defends the CBC

Well Liberals aren't getting any smarter so . . .

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

CBC is working hard overtime for Trudeau holy hell 

looks like the tactic is to convince everyone they’re going to die from climate change without Trudeau 

It's mind boggling what some people will believe! :sad:

14 hours ago, snopro31 said:

it was good today.

"why is gas up now?"

cause liberals voted for it and they shouldn't complain.

Gas has gone up every week for the past 3 months :dunno: 

Canadians complain about this every year in year out 

When it goes down again what will be said?