Check your account email address ×

Are you gay? If so now is the time to act!

Anler

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

100km range? Not going to cut it. Have to be able to do similar to a tank of gas, maybe 125-150 miles.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Since this is a gay Doo topic what do,you guys know anout those 2015 MXZ Iron Dog Edition sleds? Found one locally and did a little research...sound like a decent and fairly beefy ride.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 2/5/2019 at 9:09 AM, smokin george said:

Basically fkd here with all the rain. I can have just as much fun with the sxs in Que on the trails if I chose to

Listen, you can lie to your friends and I can lie to my friends, but let's not lie to each other............there is no fucking way a SxS is as much fun as a sled :bc:

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit you can't carve a sxs. 

a sxs a way to pass the time untill snow .

I have one of those sport gades a 15.  tossed some x shocks in it still has under 1k mi on lol .

gets used as a ride,around the house sled . imho only truly reliable motor doo has ever built 

Great post :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since this is a gay Doo topic what do,you guys know anout those 2015 MXZ Iron Dog Edition sleds? Found one locally and did a little research...sound like a decent and fairly beefy ride.

it was an in season XRS,  first one with the 129 track although they called it a 128 that year.  should be a great sled for the month you will own it

• Haha 3

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it was an in season XRS,  first one with the 129 track although they called it a 128 that year.  should be a great sled for the month you will own it

Hahaha....nailed it! 

Form what I've read and heard they are a little more beefy than the XRS.

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen, you can lie to your friends and I can lie to my friends, but let's not lie to each other............there is no fucking way a SxS is as much fun as a sled :bc:

Great post :thumbsup:

True, but fun for 9 months without being weather dependent.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Basically the first XRS with 129 track, beefed up chassis, race skid and  race valved shocks.  Solid sled....gay graphics. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Basically the first XRS with 129 track, beefed up chassis, race skid and  race valved shocks.  Solid sled....gay graphics. 

Come on now...not that bad...

IMG_4530.thumb.JPG.16602cb7f0c10bd1e567d00fd6830113.JPG