We The People......

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: "Real data"...from the "Center for American Progress Action Fund."

:lmao: 

Take a look.....it will make you smarter and less ignorant :bc: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Take a look.....it will make you smarter and less ignorant :bc: 

The Center for American Progress Action Fund (CAP Action), established in July 2003 by longtime Clinton family confidant John Podesta, liberal billionaire George Soros, and a handful of other former Washington, D.C. Democrats and Clinton administration officials, is a leading force in progressive media as the publisher of the left-wing blog ThinkProgress.

Related image

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Real data.....but to in depth for most of you. 

https://healthofstatedemocracies.org/factors/waittime.html

I checked my state, NY.. It was given a D- and ranked 44 out of 51 for ease of voting.. But not that long of a wait...And my state has been a blue state for a long ass time, decades..So I dont really think this is something to point the finger at one side or the other as my state has been under dem control for frigging ever, if they wanted to change it they easily could. Also a few cities in NY pretty much control the whole entire state..

2008: 8.5 minutes, 2012: 9.5 minutes

636143919941309076-NY-election-map.jpg

Edited by Rigid1

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Our voting turnout is abysmally bad. People who work and live in the city can’t just take a couple hours to go vote... 

I’m for ID voting, but you’re dumb (well you are even if you don’t think it) if you think there is some big fraud being perpetrated by non ID holding voters. Figures a derper like you would fall for that narrative. 

So turnout is low because voting day isn't a holiday....hahaha....sure. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Certain groups of people aren’t able to vote becuase they don’t have time. Those groups vote Dem so it makes sense why they’d want to stop them.

So there are no working poor  that vote R? Do you honestly believe that people are going to get a day off work and use it to vote? 

Those that want to vote will find  a way...those that don't won't.

Certain groups of people aren’t able to vote because they don’t have time. Those groups vote Dem so it makes sense why they’d want to stop them.

I thought it was because of access to voting stations?  Or lack of early voting?  Or lack of absentee ballots?  Or no way to get an iD?  Or no way to register?  Or.....

Yeah....it's the lack of a paid holiday.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I thought it was because of access to voting stations?  Or lack of early voting?  Or lack of absentee ballots?  Or no way to get an iD?  Or no way to register?  Or.....

Yeah....it's the lack of a paid holiday.  

They have constant excuses as to why more people don't vote for the Dem.  Everything but the obvious.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I didn't say you lived there.  Reading comprehension is the first to go.

You said, “Madison is turning you into SR.” Please oh ritarded one, tell me how that doesn’t imply I have a continual connection and proximity to Madison if your verbiage of “is turning” was used. Derp derp derp, Kill yourself. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So there are no working poor  that vote R? Do you honestly believe that people are going to get a day off work and use it to vote? 

Those that want to vote will find  a way...those that don't won't.

Of course there are some. If the majority are dem, that’s the fact that matters. Not that 1/3 are R.. 

Just now, racer254 said:

They have constant excuses as to why more people don't vote for the Dem.  Everything but the obvious.

Well...let's be honest where we are now.  If you don't vote Dem...you are a racist and a Russian operative.

It's just plain pathetic...and attract those that are the same.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You said, “Madison is turning you into SR.” Please oh ritarded one, tell me how that doesn’t imply I have a continual connection and proximity to Madison if your verbiage of “is turning” was used. Derp derp derp, Kill yourself. 

Anal sex isn't the only way to contract HIV.  You probably got it orally. :lol2:

Derp derp derp. Fucking party stooge. 

Nobody but Tools can look as stupid as you do during these sessions of yours.  It's either God like trolling or.....you've been able to fake actual intelligence for years on the internet.

Image result for thinking gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Anal sex isn't the only way to contract HIV.  You probably got it orally. :lol2:

Nobody but Tools can look as stupid as you do during these sessions of yours.  It's either God like trolling or.....you've been able to fake actual intelligence for years on the internet.

Image result for thinking gif

Derp derp derp 

Why would great Americans like the congressional Repugs :lmao:  want to keep people from voting?  Doesn’t it make sense to error on the side if increasing voter turnout.....unless.....why could that be..???.

seems a very good amount of states have laws in place to protect voters needing time off to vote.. Scroll down and it breaks it down by state.:ashamed:

https://www.workplacefairness.org/voting-rights-time-off-work

looking at it most Dem run states dont have laws,, DC for one example

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why would great Americans like the congressional Repugs :lmao:  want to keep people from voting?  Doesn’t it make sense to error on the side if increasing voter turnout.....unless.....why could that be..???.

You know why, I know why, they know why, they won’t admit it though. Intellectually dishonest. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Only someone like you would actually believe this. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have to wonder if some are just trolling or actually this stupid?

At first I thought XLT was being sarcastic, I was wrong, he's being super stupid right now.

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Certain groups of people aren’t able to vote becuase they don’t have time. Those groups vote Dem so it makes sense why they’d want to stop them.

Bullshit!