Check your account email address ×

We The People......

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just admit you don’t want the working poor to vote... 

Why?  It's not true.  I think everybody should vote.  I don't think they should get a paid day off to do so.

I also think they should have a valid ID to do so...why are dems so against this?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That's funny because the 2 gery cases before the supreme court now are 1 dem , 1 repub

Those aren’t the only two cases. The repubs have ruined countless states with their gerrymandering. Why do you think in the past 20 years we have gotten so politically divided. No need to run to the center when there are no purple districts. Thanks R’s...

Those aren’t the only two cases. The repubs have ruined countless states with their gerrymandering. Why do you think in the past 20 years we have gotten so politically divided. No need to run to the center when there are no purple districts. Thanks R’s...

Yeah...it's just the one side that is jerking around with votes and voting districts.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why?  It's not true.  I think everybody should vote.  I don't think they should get a paid day off to do so.

I also think they should have a valid ID to do so...why are dems so against this?

Our voting turnout is abysmally bad. People who work and live in the city can’t just take a couple hours to go vote... 

I’m for ID voting, but you’re dumb (well you are even if you don’t think it) if you think there is some big fraud being perpetrated by non ID holding voters. Figures a derper like you would fall for that narrative. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...it's just the one side that is jerking around with votes and voting districts.  :lol: 

They are both doing it, but only one side controlled like 80% of state legislatures and governorships for the big ramp up of it. Holy shit you’re dumb. Derp derp derp.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Our voting turnout is abysmally bad. People who work and live in the city can’t just take a couple hours to go vote... 

I’m for ID voting, but you’re dumb (well you are even if you don’t think it) if you think there is some big fraud being perpetrated by non ID holding voters. Figures a derper like you would fall for that narrative. 

You think our turnout is bad because of logistics?  :lol: 

If there's no fraud, why such a fight from the Dems for voter ID reform?  Telling...to those of us with brains.  Real brains...not that fake shit you got issued in Madison.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You think our turnout is bad because of logistics?  :lol: 

If there's no fraud, why such a fight from the Dems for voter ID reform?  Telling...to those of us with brains.  Real brains...not that fake shit you got issues in Madison.

Derp derp derp. Read actual research and not fox news ya fucking mouth breather.

Derp derp derp. Read actual research and not fox news ya fucking mouth breather.

Please send me all the "empirically researched and peer reviewed" information you have.  Along with the liberal guide to definitions that don't hurt feelings.  I'll "giv'r" this weekend and get back to you.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Please send me all the "empirically researched and peer reviewed" information you have.  Along with the liberal guide to definitions that don't hurt feelings.  I'll "giv'r" this weekend and get back to you.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You mean research done by some liberal think tank?  LOL

Ah yes, this wonderful world of derp that you guys have created that claims “Everything from any educated people is libtarded”. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pretty simple.  Even when the Repugs controller the House.....the D’s in the minority had more cumulative votes.  

The posts in this thread and what they represent are another example of systemic racism/division.......not just based on race but also socioeconomics.  In essence - get your ass to work and we - the repugs on here - will vote and let you know what’s best for you.  A voting Holiday - like most other countries who have significantly higher voter turnout - will obviously increase our turnout and decrease Repug power.  It’s obvious and really should not need to be said but the stupid is strong on here. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ah yes, this wonderful world of derp that you guys have created that claims “Everything from any educated people is libtarded”. 

So nothing to do with the fact that the choices are shit? That is the reason most tell me they don’t vote. :dunno: 

Edited by Edmo

Your buddy @Zambroski is now pow wowing with Doe Dumber, Dave, and Sludgey :lmao: 

Not everything...but based on the shit you've posted these last few weeks....well, I can see how you like Tool Kit so much. slow down tho...he get's so excited when he finds somebody that agrees with him.

SR Friend.gif

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That fucking kills me every time.  More like dumb circle jerked.

It's literally the dumbest thing he's ever posted.  And that was in a pile of idiocy he was dumping that week.  I was actually quite amazed at it all.  It was like watching a dear friend fall into alcoholism or drug addiction.  Still is.  I just hope he's trolling.  But, nobody can troll with this kind of idiocy that isn't at least a little retarded already.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't need someone to interpret the results and numbers for me.  I can look it up for myself and draw sane conclusions.  40k more votes in Dane county.....yet you're complaining about voter turnout.

DerpKlan is coming out in full force now that learned thought was brought up in debate....

DerpKlan:

-You fucking think Skool is cool?

-Derp libtard education derp basket weaving

-I don’t hate blacks, I just think they are lazy. 

Shut up XLTools.  :lol2:

• Haha 2

Just now, racer254 said:

I don't need someone to interpret the results and numbers for me.  I can look it up for myself and draw sane conclusions.  40k more votes in Dane county.....yet you're complaining about voter turnout.

You cannot look up the data and you most certainly can’t intepret it if you could. You’re fucking stupid. Dumb as dirt. IQ of 73 at most. Pop smoke. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Better yet, you need spoon fed talking points or you’d have nothing to say. You’re fucking stupid and a sheep. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Real data.....but to in depth for most of you. 

https://healthofstatedemocracies.org/factors/waittime.html

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What do you think......