Check your account email address ×

We The People......

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck face, NO ONE CAN LITERALLY READ YOUR POST!!! 

Just stop dude, Its pretty bad when Im having a better more logical conversation with SR over you.

• Like 1

Just repost your cut and paste so we can read it and debate it you fucking retard. 

Hey, you could go to page 4 and click the link i got it from...Derp derp

I even put directions how to locate the chart..:thumbsup:

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey Home Skillet.  It's formatted for large screen...not phone.

I am on a desktop computer.. Not my phone..:bc:

Bahaha, and Im the retard!!!:lol:@xtralettucetomatoe580

Edited by Rigid1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am on a desktop computer.. Not my phone..:bc:

Bahaha, and Im the retard!!!:lol:@xtralettucetomatoe580

One can only hide mental ineptness for so long.  I hope like hell he's trolling.  But then again....he'd be a nice addition to the libtwats here.  My mouth is watering.  :lol: 

One can only hide mental ineptness for so long.  I hope like hell he's trolling.  But then again....he'd be a nice addition to the libtwats here.  My mouth is watering.  :lol: 

I dont get how some just need to totally blanket one side or the other on their opinion.. The voters right link and chart I posted goes both ways whether the state is right or left controlled, some states have laws in place and some dont.. My opinion is all states should give sufficient time for people to vote and be paid. 2-3 hours is cool with me.. A whole frigging day?? not needed.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont get how some just need to totally blanket one side or the other on their opinion.. The voters right link and chart I posted goes both ways whether the state is right or left controlled, some states have laws in place and some dont.. My opinion is all states should give sufficient time for people to vote and be paid. 2-3 hours is cool with me.. A whole frigging day?? not needed.

I really can't thing of any employers who don't allow time for voting.  Whether it be extended lunches, late time, or short days.  That's from small business all the way up to fortune 100 companies.  

It's another false narrative that keeps the idiocy on the liberal bench foaming at the mouth.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Derpman knows

He's fun.

I really can't thing of any employers who don't allow time for voting.  Whether it be extended lunches, late time, or short days.  That's from small business all the way up to fortune 100 companies.  

It's another false narrative that keeps the idiocy on the liberal bench foaming at the mouth.

He's fun.

My employer tells all us to get out there and vote... 

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Home Skillet.  It's formatted for large screen...not phone.

Most non retards can post a link that works on both. Oops, sorry

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

xlt,

Keep the woman, whoever she is, she must have fucked your brains out.  You've really been struggling the last few days.

Derp derp derp. 

• Gold Member

Don’t states have early voting and absentee voting and such for those that are not able to vote on Election Day???

Also to make it a federal holiday would give federal employees off....  federal employee could use some of their excessive paid time off to go vote instead of getting another paid holiday.

Or maybe we could take 1 of the federal holidays such as MLK day and turn that federal holiday into a float day that the employee could use anytime they want as a holiday so it could be used on Election Day if they want.

so many solution out there besides adding another paid holiday to the calendar.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

Wrong word, most people can post the content of their link like non retards. 

I'm so sorry that I am on a computer and you simply could not use the link...Pure genius XTL...pure genius...:bowdown:

You know, it's been said that when you rush in to save a drowning person, you risk being pulled down with them.

It's clear that is what we are seeing here.  I guess the real question is, why does XLT waste his effort to save such a mental defect anyway?

Hmmm......

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You know, it's been said that when you rush in to save a drowning person, you risk being pulled down with them.

It's clear that is what we are seeing here.  I guess the real question is, why does XLT waste his effort to save such a mental defect anyway?

Hmmm......

Derp derp _____?

48 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don’t states have early voting and absentee voting and such for those that are not able to vote on Election Day???

Also to make it a federal holiday would give federal employees off....  federal employee could use some of their excessive paid time off to go vote instead of getting another paid holiday.

Or maybe we could take 1 of the federal holidays such as MLK day and turn that federal holiday into a float day that the employee could use anytime they want as a holiday so it could be used on Election Day if they want.

so many solution out there besides adding another paid holiday to the calendar.

Because that is all the legislation is about and the repugs are opposed to :lmao: