Check your account email address ×

Trump will shut er down again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

if Nancy still refuses to negotiate I hope he dose . she said no negotiating untill govenment is back open.  so now the ball in in her chambers 

The ball was in Trumps court and he caved but you didn't say shit  about that....fucking Swiss cheese motherfucker. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The ball was in Trumps court and he caved but you didn't say shit  about that....fucking Swiss cheese motherfucker. 

And the Indian was harassed by the kid in the MAGA hat , Fuck you, you paint huffing brain dead fucking hack :finger3:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

And the Indian was harassed by the kid in the MAGA hat , Fuck you, you paint huffing brain dead fucking hack :finger3:

Listen you inbred shit eating fucktard your hero caved...now GFY.

Why would he do this again?  Declare the emergency after he clearly shows the Dems are liars in their negotiation tactics, do the EO and pull money and personnel from the military to get started.

Done!   Wall/Barrier/border security gets going.  Dems take it in the face.  Librul heads explode. Everybody wins!  Well, Americans win anyway.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why would he do this again?  Declare the emergency after he clearly shows the Dems are liars in their negotiation tactics, do the EO and pull money and personnel from the military to get started.

Done!   Wall/Barrier/border security gets going.  Dems take it in the face.  Librul heads explode. Everybody wins!  Well, Americans win anyway.

You do realize his EO will immediately be shut down by the courts and it is literally not workable. You really think he wouldn’t have already done it if he could? He tries and fails at that too, Jesus, he’d get slaughtered. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You do realize his EO will immediately be shut down by the courts and it is literally not workable. You really think he wouldn’t have already done it if he could? He tries and fails at that too, Jesus, he’d get slaughtered. 

:wrong: again, but nobody expected otherwise pawn :finger3:

It doesn’t matter.  If he does it and the Dems tie it up, he turns it into a political win as it being clear the Dems will do anything to keep borders open.  In the end, he’ll be granted the power overturning the quack 9th...again.

Or, whatever....I don’t have much hope he’s gonna change shit anymore.  Nobody can beat DC.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. It’s an ego thing for donny. Nothing more. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The stupid don't get it, Trump has his 36%.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn’t matter.  If he does it and the Dems tie it up, he turns it into a political win as it being clear the Dems will do anything to keep borders open.  In the end, he’ll be granted the power overturning the quack 9th...again.

Or, whatever....I don’t have much hope he’s gonna change shit anymore.  Nobody can beat DC.

The SCOTUS will obviously side with Trump and it will happen well before 2020 election :news: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Lol not a chance. Not a chance does he get a win. The Dems get to argue he is using his powers to supersede congress and the constitution. Well, because he would be. He gets no wall, the courts including A REPUBLICAN SC will deny it, and he has ten pages of quotes talking about him not opening the govt till he got his way.

He couldn’t possibly lose any harder. This will kill him. He better take the pennies they give him and do his best to spin it. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

The SCOTUS will obviously side with Trump and it will happen well before 2020 election :news: 

I think you are correct!

Lol not a chance. Not a chance does he get a win. The Dems get to argue he is using his powers to supersede congress and the constitution. Well, because he would be. He gets no wall, the courts including A REPUBLICAN SC will deny it, and he has ten pages of quotes talking about him not opening the govt till he got his way.

He couldn’t possibly lose any harder. This will kill him. He better take the pennies they give him and do his best to spin it. 

I think you are incorrect!

The numbers and statistics will support the NA declaration and EO.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think you are correct!

I think you are incorrect!

The numbers and statistics will support the NA declaration and EO.  

What numbers? Post these numbers. The numbers where the majority of the country don’t support his wall? Show me these. Here’s a pro tip... When you’ve got Shmegmo on your side, you’ve lost.