Check your account email address ×

Trump will shut er down again.

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I never said a word about a nattinal emergency ever . not did I defend anything about a bad emergency.  but if I were to make a argument for it it. it would just be the theoretical numbers put out by our own govenment of the number of people crossing iligaly every yr times the number of years in a avrage life of a tax paying citizen .

the numbers cought alone range from a high of 1.6 million in 2000 to a low of 305000  cought . now how many more were not cought ? call it 1/2 

×       40. yrs

=      12200000 iligaly crossed aliens . and most any one would call that a emergency  as at minn a complete failed govenment attempt at border security that needs unwavored attention 

Congress should fix this. That’s their job. Not the President. Declaring a National Emergency is done through an Executive Order as some have so eloquently called it, acting like an Emperor. Can’t have it both ways. If you want the President to fix this, you can’t cry about other Presidents using exec orders. End of story. 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My post was pretty clear, you are emotional and it’s causing you to act retarded. What’s weird is, you are doing it very convincingly.  Is your IQ 137 also?

Again, my posts are pretty simple to understand.  You fallin’ Down again bro?  Dave really triggered you up good yesterday, huh?

Whatever the case is, my IQ is higher than yours... Your posts are riddled with nonsense. The fact is simple. Executive Orders were a thing you all cried about for 8 years. Now it’s ok. That’s hypocrisy. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey XLT, is Anler a hypocrite?

Yes, and a cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And a fat Nazi shitforbrains 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

Hey stupid fuck tell us how we declare a national emergency. What power does the President have that allows him to do it and supersede congress unless they have a super majority allowing them to be veto proof? Tell us. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Congress should fix this. That’s their job. Not the President. Declaring a National Emergency is done through an Executive Order as some have so eloquently called it, acting like an Emperor. Can’t have it both ways. If you want the President to fix this, you can’t cry about other Presidents using exec orders. End of story. 

Whatever the case is, my IQ is higher than yours... Your posts are riddled with nonsense. The fact is simple. Executive Orders were a thing you all cried about for 8 years. Now it’s ok. That’s hypocrisy. 

Yes, and a cunt. 

spot fucking on

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

spot fucking on

It sure is...but for those of you with "real high IQ's", like XLT, not crying about them then then trying to cry about them being done now is still hypocrisy.

Sorry @xtralettucetomatoe580...sounds like you are blowing the whistle on yourself.  Go be a definition and hypocrisy cop somewhere else.  See if you can get MC to sponsor you at Dem Underground.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes, and a cunt. 

"Mi IQ is hyer then yurs...derp...you spew noncenz, derp....pear reviewd and empearricalie researched....derp."

How are those shoes fitting?  Looks like you've just loosened the laces and decided shuffling around is good enough?

Image result for derp gif

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Mi IQ is hyer then yurs...derp...you spew noncenz, derp....pear reviewd and empearricalie researched....derp."

How are those shoes fitting?  Looks like you've just loosened the laces and decided shuffling around is good enough?

Image result for derp gif

Oh my deep derp. That gif is fucking hilarious though. @SSFB please make that into :derp: bahahahahaha

Also, don’t bitch. You brought up IQ, I just took the bait. Not my fault if you have the sentence structure of a 12 year old, and you ramble on in novel form.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It sure is...but for those of you with "real high IQ's", like XLT, not crying about them then then trying to cry about them being done now is still hypocrisy.

Sorry @xtralettucetomatoe580...sounds like you are blowing the whistle on yourself.  Go be a definition and hypocrisy cop somewhere else.  See if you can get MC to sponsor you at Dem Underground.  :lol:

Also, I bitched nonstop about Obama using EO’s. I have this novel skill called “consistency”.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Also, I bitched nonstop about Obama using EO’s. I have this novel skill called “consistency”.

Again, it's a "tit for tat".  This is how our government operates now.  Sooner or later, Dems will take the seat back...and the status quo will continue.  This EO shit and the new SCOTUS "nuke option" was started by Obama...and all of DC will continue in this modus operandi.  Obama was a beautiful man whose ability to unite is unparalleled. YAY!

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hey stupid fuck tell us how we declare a national emergency. What power does the President have that allows him to do it and supersede congress unless they have a super majority allowing them to be veto proof? Tell us. 

Still and always :wrong: so dumb 

Just now, Momorider said:

Still and always :wrong: so dumb 

Tell us how a President declares a national emergency lol. @Zambroski police up your boy.... 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, it's a "tit for tat".  This is how our government operates now.  Sooner or later, Dems will take the seat back...and the status quo will continue.  This EO shit and the new SCOTUS "nuke option" was started by Obama...and all of DC will continue in this modus operandi.  Obama was a beautiful man whose ability to unite is unparalleled. YAY!

So your argument is “he started it”?? Wow and this is why we get shit leaders. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell us how a President declares a national emergency lol. @Zambroski police up your boy.... 

So your argument is “he started it”?? Wow and this is why we get shit leaders. 

You handle Momo...looks like he's handing you your ass to me.

That's not my argument.  Not at all.  Just stating the facts.  You denying it seems to be your argument.  I don't agree with it but...well, read my post a ways up.  Until we have a breakdown, DC will do DC.  No, we cannot change it any other way.  Heading into DC to "slit throats" doesn't work when they've trained half the nation to defend their fuckery.  The movement now for a better government, one the founders had in mind, starts with neighbor killing neighbor.  Period. i see no other way.

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The National Emergencies Act has nothing to do with presidential executive orders you complete fucking shitforbrains, it's 100% a separate law :guzzle: 

Yes, it’s a separate law you fuck, but to call a national emergency requires an executive order. You realize laws are designed to intertwine right? 

So if I’m wrong, tell me how a National Emergency gets called? If the President does it, what does he do to call one? Tweet about it? No, he writes an Executive Order declaring it. Here I’ll show you how. Becuase it is US Code. 

When the President declares a national emergency, no powers or authorities made available by statute for use in the event of an emergency shall be exercised unless and until the President specifies the provisions of law under which he proposes that he, or other officers will act. Such specification may be made by one or more contemporaneous or subsequent Executive orders published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

(Pub. L. 94–412, title III, § 301, Sept. 14, 197690 Stat. 1257.)

Sit the fuck down, you’re my bitch.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Legit criticisms aren’t.  Unless there is clear emotions shown.  What XLT tried to do fell flat on the subject.  Well, at least what he quoted me on.  

POTUS has his right, the opposition party has nothing but that..opposition.  The government has turned into a joke of amazing proportions with a shitty little party tryin to bounce out a democratically elected POTUS with a narrative(s) that are out of this world stupid.  And no, this isn’t like when Obama was elected..  But indeed, this most certainly is a “tit for tat” situation and the reality is, the Dems can’t really stop it if it is done correctly.  Will it be?  I hope so but, watching how this administration is doing things (half inept when not half spineless), I’m not holding my breath.

There's nothing wrong with having emotions though.  That's basically the chief tenet of toxic masculinity is the belief many men have that it's not acceptable to have emotions.  Then it all gets bottled up and when combined with other factors causes problems for them in civilized society.  But muh alpha!!!!

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes, it’s a separate law you fuck, but to call a national emergency requires an executive order. You realize laws are designed to intertwine right? 

So if I’m wrong, tell me how a National Emergency gets called? If the President does it, what does he do to call one? Tweet about it? No, he writes an Executive Order declaring it. Here I’ll show you how. Becuase it is US Code. 

When the President declares a national emergency, no powers or authorities made available by statute for use in the event of an emergency shall be exercised unless and until the President specifies the provisions of law under which he proposes that he, or other officers will act. Such specification may be made by one or more contemporaneous or subsequent Executive orders published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

(Pub. L. 94–412, title III, § 301, Sept. 14, 197690 Stat. 1257.)

Sit the fuck down, you’re my bitch.

@Momorider take your medicine Shmegmo...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The SCOTUS nuke option was started by Mitch.  Fact. You’re a right wing talking point who tries to pretend you’re ‘different’....just Dumber not ‘different’ :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You handle Momo...looks like he's handing you your ass to me.

That's not my argument.  Not at all.  Just stating the facts.  You denying it seems to be your argument.  I don't agree with it but...well, read my post a ways up.  Until we have a breakdown, DC will do DC.  No, we cannot change it any other way.  Heading into DC to "slit throats" doesn't work when they've trained half the nation to defend their fuckery.  The movement now for a better government, one the founders had in mind, starts with neighbor killing neighbor.  Period. i see no other way.

Look around.....you’ve got Momo, Sludgey, Dave, JT, Woolie....at your table......you might want to consider an exit strategy :lmao: 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

There's nothing wrong with having emotions though.  That's basically the chief tenet of toxic masculinity is the belief many men have that it's not acceptable to have emotions.  Then it all gets bottled up and when combined with other factors causes problems for them in civilized society.  But muh alpha!!!!

Well, there’s a time and a place for emotions and I don’t fully disagree with you.

However, claiming to be some type of “critical thinker” or otherwise claiming to be a rational and reasonable person while clearly being upset by alternative views during a debate is not one of them.  It causes massive attempts to shift narratives and false correlational dependence.  Usually ending with name calling.  You know, like librulz do. This leads to emotions in the real world where somebody gets the lips beat off of their face.  Whew....good thing we have social media, right?  :lol:

And what is this “outlet” you describe to release these bottled up emotions?  Cry closets?  Safe spaces?  Hugs?  Maybe we can have man spaces where we can all go and just have a good cry.  Wait...was it wrong to assume we’d call them “man spaces”?  How about “people spaces”?

LOL!!!  Pussification of America.  That’s all this “toxic masculinity” bullshit is.  It’s a way to call somebody a “racist” with no consequences when some twat gets too emotional during a debate and starts with the insults.

Liberal twatism.  “Don’t touch me bro!  *snivel, sniff*”