Check your account email address ×

Trump will shut er down again.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know what a Conservative court sides with you brain dead fuck? THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION! 

Congress the power of the purse, the Momo's don't understand this.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think you are correct!

I think you are incorrect!

The numbers and statistics will support the NA declaration and EO.  

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What numbers? Post these numbers. The numbers where the majority of the country don’t support his wall? Show me these. Here’s a pro tip... When you’ve got Shmegmo on your side, you’ve lost. 

The numbers showing illegals flooding into the country along with the ones that have already done so and are here taxing the system.  The numbers showing the southern border is the main entry.  And the numbers showing how barriers/walls/whatever are proven to work.

You do realize that “Schmegmo” was about the only one that called the debates and election correctly here.  Along with pretty much being correct on most of the other political issues in courts since.  I don’t care if he does it while flying around in his oak paneled helicopter or not.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:
Congress the power of the purse, the Momo's don't understand this.

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

This isn’t applicable under the circumstances I outlined.

Patience.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The numbers showing illegals flooding into the country along with the ones that have already done so and are here taxing the system.  The numbers showing the southern border is the main entry.  And the numbers showing how barriers/walls/whatever are proven to work.

You do realize that “Schmegmo” was about the only one that called the debates and election correctly here.  Along with pretty much being correct on most of the other political issues in courts since.  I don’t care if he does it while flying around in his oak paneled helicopter or not.

You say a lot if things. Over and over and over and over......

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yet, you don’t learn.

Keep up the good work of enablement.  It suits you.  Do they get victim cards right away or is it based on a points system?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You post alot of meaningless threads over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.......

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You stupid Fuk bahahahah. The numbers show visa overstays are the vast majority. Take your fake news talking points and remember you aren’t arguing with Barbiehands here... I’ll wreck you on this topic and I’ll do it from a conservative view point. 

And for the record he just spewed that he was gonna win like SnowRider spewed Hillary was. I called why he would win and was right. Sucks to suck. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you doping it up with MomoDad? Sure in spots barriers are effective, but for the most part they can be tunneled under and climbed over. 

You do get that Trump has made up this "crisis"? It's obvious you don't.

Be afraid!

Image result for trumps says be afraid of mexicans

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You stupid Fuk bahahahah. The numbers show visa overstays are the vast majority. Take your fake news talking points and remember you aren’t arguing with Barbiehands here... I’ll wreck you on this topic and I’ll do it from a conservative view point. 

And for the record he just spewed that he was gonna win like SnowRider spewed Hillary was. I called why he would win and was right. Sucks to suck. 

LOL!  Don’t get your man bun all in a fizzle.  I’ll stomp on your toes like I did last week.  Did you like that feeling or something?  Sicky.

What was that shit you threw out there again?  “Empirically researched and peer reviewed”.  LOL

GTFOuta here with that liberal quackery.  

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you doping it up with MomoDad? Sure in spots barriers are effective, but for the most part they can be tunneled under and climbed over. 

You do get that Trump has made up this "crisis"? It's obvious you don't.

Be afraid!

Image result for trumps says be afraid of mexicans

You really are kinda slow, huh?  It’s kinda weird.  Be honest, you didn’t switch parties, you were tossed out on your meatballs from the R party.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You spew :bullshit:  and DemonCUNT hack talking points all fucking :lies: there are over 2000 apprehensions a day at the border and those are the facts you fucking ignorant shitforbrains 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

flooding the country,  SMH

Invaders that threaten Fox News watchers

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This isn’t applicable under the circumstances I outlined.

Patience.

What happened to Mexico paying for the wall?

Related image

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

National emergency. :lol: 

Sent the army to the border, pass me the wire cutters Pyle.

Members of the U.S. military install multiple tiers of concertina wire along the banks of the Rio Grande near the Juarez-Lincoln Bridge at the U.S.-Mexico border, Friday, Nov. 16, 2018, in Laredo, Texas. (Eric Gay/AP)

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Don’t get your man bun all in a fizzle.  I’ll stomp on your toes like I did last week.  Did you like that feeling or something?  Sicky.

Why was that shit you threw out there again?  “Empirically researched and peer reviewed”.  LOL

GTFOuta here with that liberal quackery.  

Empirically researches and peer reviewed... In Zam’s world, that’s fake news. You’re a dunce bud. Go back to holding my pocket. 

Here are the facts:

- The unwalled border isn’t the main source of entry. 

- Drugs ARENT coming in through the unwalled areas in any sort of tangible number.

- This debate isn’t even about the wall. It’s about winning. You would like the president of the United States to declare a national emergency to win a campaign talking point. 

- When you try to talk like you have a clue and aren’t trying to be funny, all I hear is “derp”

- POP smoke. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Invaders that threaten Fox News watchers

What happened to Mexico paying for the wall?

Related image

Sent the army to the border, pass me the wire cutters Pyle.

Members of the U.S. military install multiple tiers of concertina wire along the banks of the Rio Grande near the Juarez-Lincoln Bridge at the U.S.-Mexico border, Friday, Nov. 16, 2018, in Laredo, Texas. (Eric Gay/AP)

Fox is bad again?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You really are kinda slow, huh?  It’s kinda weird.  Be honest, you didn’t switch parties, you were tossed out on your meatballs from the R party.

I came out of the ether in 06, there's still hope for you.

w.jpg