Check your account email address ×

Trump will shut er down again.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey, do you remember that time when China made Trump wait on the tarmac before making him have to exit out of AF1 from the back?

That was awesome!

:lol:

Donny has shown how weak he really is. He’s also shown how ill prepared he is against a democrat house. It’s funny to watch. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Donny has shown how weak he really is. He’s also shown how ill prepared he is against a democrat house. It’s funny to watch. 

Do you remember that time he bowed to the Saudi Boylover while him and his entourage could barely contain their laughter?

Yeah, that was awesome too!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Do you remember that time he bowed to the Saudi Boylover while him and his entourage could barely contain their laughter?

Remember when Dump saluted a North Korean Military Officer :lmao: Wonder if his heel spurs still act up :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Remember when Dump saluted a North Korean Military Officer :lmao: Wonder if his heel spurs still act up :lmao: 

CNN is awesome!

Can they find your chin?  I bet they can.  It’s deep in the floodwaters in the ditch.

Hey, @ActionfigureJoe...look who thinks they need to come to your rescue.  Is this true?

It’s great to watch fake macho men like MNMomo @Zambroski empower a draft dodging fake tan small hands overweight liar who’s never done a physical thing in their life as some sort of mans man :lmao: Says more about MNMomo and the rest of his followers than it does Dump :lol: 

It’s great to watch fake macho men like MNMomo @Zambroski empower a draft dodging fake tan small hands overweight liar who’s never done a physical thing in their life as some sort of mans man :lmao: Says more about MNMomo and the rest of his followers than it does Dump :lol: 

Fake men?  Do I have an open invite to your house to settle up our differences or not?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You keep flapping your lips, making excuses, and buying time.....why? 

:lmao: 

Why won’t you answer?  You think you are saving face to your people here?  Do you think you have people here?  Well, BarbieHands aside of course.  Do you think people here have any reason to believe you back your bullshit up...at all?

You are a fucking clown in everyone’s eyes. Well, except the aforementioned of course.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why won’t you answer?  You think you are saving face to your people here?  Do you think you have people here?  Well, BarbieHands aside of course.  Do you think people here have any reason to believe you back your bullshit up...at all?

You are a fucking clown in everyone’s eyes. Well, except the aforementioned of course.

:lmao: More lip flapping, excuses, and :backpeddle: from you.  You’re a fraud dude.....embrace it and move on.  Your bluffs been called. 

Is this your answer?  Why won’t you answer?

:lmao: Weak dude.  Weak.  What’s your trepidation all about?  Not the badass you pretend to be :lol: 

:lmao: Weak dude.  Weak.  What’s your trepidation all about?  Not the badass you pretend to be :lol: 

Lots of words and emojis for a simple answer. But I’m the one with this “trepidation” and backpeddle?

Hmmm....shameful cowardice.

45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump has proven to every foreign leader including China and Kim that he can be waited out. He’s weak in the long term. Doesn’t have the stomach for a mess 

:lies: he just past two years :lmao:my you are so dumb 

Why do people think just because he got two picks that those picks are going to ball up the Constitution and piss on it? They are literaly constitutionalists. For whatever reason people think this EO action means just becuase he has a SC majority he can rewrite the law. That’s not how this works. 

I love all the same people advocating for him to do this EO were the loudest crybabies when Obama did it. Have we forgotten or are we just hypocrites? 

6257FA43-365E-41D3-9782-213DC2C35476.jpeg.9eed2b5374d1d913c478da7b79a9f17a.jpeg

Oh these are going to be fun. The search feature is a bitch. Ezra says: “He will not be pulling the executive order bs..”

4A089299-6BD5-4136-9ED1-79C88A518474.thumb.jpeg.e534802fb97f8d3bd3fd19cfb5a54411.jpeg

Here we have Zammy bitching about Obama using EO’s bahahahahahaha

3AA8552A-9F7D-4DB2-8F31-49258D2F30AB.jpeg.2fb077f71d22a65236d3d1852149d4f8.jpeg

Oh fun! A two for one! Using executive orders like an emperor! Oh wow...

097E7B90-FBD8-40A5-8DE1-EACA754432CB.thumb.jpeg.8a5d612e33c0a334a56aaf084ae62509.jpeg

Hands down my favorite... Talk about hypocrisy. “When Congress pushed back.”

@jtssrx

Hey guys how many more do you think I can find?! Sit the fuck down hypocrites...

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...well played XLT! :groin:

I can’t wait for the “Yeah, but’s” and whataboutism. It’s gonna be beautiful. I bet I can find a post from every person advocating him using EO’s to go around Congress that bitched about Obama. Really is too bad the old Threads aren’t around. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You......getting ready to hit the rv Park pool :lmao: 

3B7EED41-3058-4666-BEBB-CAAC9BDA671B.gif

RV Park Dave :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They gave Trump a rubber sword to dance with :lol:

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

6257FA43-365E-41D3-9782-213DC2C35476.jpeg.9eed2b5374d1d913c478da7b79a9f17a.jpeg

Oh these are going to be fun. The search feature is a bitch. Ezra says: “He will not be pulling the executive order bs..”

4A089299-6BD5-4136-9ED1-79C88A518474.thumb.jpeg.e534802fb97f8d3bd3fd19cfb5a54411.jpeg

Here we have Zammy bitching about Obama using EO’s bahahahahahaha

3AA8552A-9F7D-4DB2-8F31-49258D2F30AB.jpeg.2fb077f71d22a65236d3d1852149d4f8.jpeg

Oh fun! A two for one! Using executive orders like an emperor! Oh wow...

097E7B90-FBD8-40A5-8DE1-EACA754432CB.thumb.jpeg.8a5d612e33c0a334a56aaf084ae62509.jpeg

Hands down my favorite... Talk about hypocrisy. “When Congress pushed back.”

@jtssrx

Hey guys how many more do you think I can find?! Sit the fuck down hypocrites...

I don’t know what point you are trying to make but it’s pretty clear you are becoming emotional.

I don’t give two fucks what that  worthless putz did at this point.  What he did, along with his corrupt administration and corrup media, was justified in their eyes because they just knew, KNEW, the liberal world was theirs to roll out and everybody would submit to their social media shaming and name calling.  We got Trump because of Obama.  I want Trump to crush that shit on every level. Crushing the selfish hopes and dreams of every whining, cowardly liberal twat to a point we reach civil disruption not seen since the civil war.

Trump needs call out Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the lying libtwats in the SOTU, then, plan on declaring a NA, rollout the EO, take the money from defense and get the corps of engineers busy.  If it’s done correctly, all the worthless crying by the Dems will be for not...and people will lose what’s left of their fucking minds!!!!  An attempt on Trump’s life will be made....if it is successful, well....get your game face on.

“The tree of Liberty......”

• Thanks 1