Check your account email address ×

Trump will shut er down again.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, there’s a time and a place for emotions and I don’t fully disagree with you.

However, claiming to be some type of “critical thinker” or otherwise claiming to be a rational and reasonable person while clearly being upset by alternative views during a debate is not one of them.  It causes massive attempts to shift narratives and false correlational dependence.  Usually ending with name calling.  You know, like librulz do. This leads to emotions in the real world where somebody gets the lips beat off of their face.  Whew....good thing we have social media, right?  :lol:

And what is this “outlet” you describe to release these bottled up emotions?  Cry closets?  Safe spaces?  Hugs?  Maybe we can have man spaces where we can all go and just have a good cry.  Wait...was it wrong to assume we’d call them “man spaces”?  How about “people spaces”?

LOL!!!  Pussification of America.  That’s all this “toxic masculinity” bullshit is.  It’s a way to call somebody a “racist” with no consequences when some twat gets too emotional during a debate and starts with the insults.

Liberal twatism.  “Don’t touch me bro!  *snivel, sniff*”

You spend three paragraphs saying nothing of substance. I didn’t read it, but I can guarantee it. You try too hard to be funny. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You spend three paragraphs saying nothing of substance. I didn’t read it, but I can guarantee it. You try too hard to be funny. 

Damn!  This must be some of that so-called "critical thinkery"!!  'That mean man strung together a few sentences to make a paragraph encapsulating his thoughts and ideas that I know I am going to take issue about so, I AIN'T READING IT!!!!!!!!!!....I WANT MY CRY CLOSET!!!"

-University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

And what is this “outlet” you describe to release these bottled up emotions?  Cry closets?  Safe spaces?  Hugs?  Maybe we can have man spaces where we can all go and just have a good cry.  Wait...was it wrong to assume we’d call them “man spaces”?  How about “people spaces”?

I get what you’re saying - I mean there’s a reason why it’s generally advised to avoid representing yourself in court.  Part of that is most people aren’t legal scholars but I’m sure part of that is emotion.  Then there’s cops who have someone close to them killed but are explicitly kept out of the investigation on grounds of being too close.  

As far as outlets I think that’s something different for everyone.  Exercise, sports, listening to Swamp Song by Tool at a high level, sharing your thoughts and grievances with your spouse, snowmobiling, watching This Is Us on NBC, etc.  Whatever floats your boat, ya know?  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

I get what you’re saying - I mean there’s a reason why it’s generally advised to avoid representing yourself in court.  Part of that is most people aren’t legal scholars but I’m sure part of that is emotion.  Then there’s cops who have someone close to them killed but are explicitly kept out of the investigation on grounds of being too close.  

As far as outlets I think that’s something different for everyone.  Exercise, sports, listening to Swamp Song by Tool at a high level, sharing your thoughts and grievances with your spouse, snowmobiling, watching This Is Us on NBC, etc.  Whatever floats your boat, ya know?  

Many shut-ins are dangerous people.  That's just the bottom line.  Everybody needs something....preferably of a physical nature for a release.  Social media can be a release in some ways but, problem is, it really isn't enough.  We'll continue to see more civility breakdowns over these social media issues. 

It's good that we have educated life scholars in schools scaling back on the Phy Ed. requirements to install some more of the liberal arts and nixing some of these dangerous contact sports.  Physical play....Pffft.  Of course, this is good for an exciting romp around campus with gun play too for those looking for a "release" of their own..  See?  That's good activity for all!  Adrenaline packed!!  :lmao:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It was a simple post.  Quite simple actually.  

I never really bitched about Obama. His dividing pendulum was going to swing back sooner or later.  I was honestly expecting it during or after just after Hillary’s first term but, looky here!

If Trump is too weak and too fucking inept (becoming clear) to get this done, hopefully, we’ll continue go next level of insanity in 2020.  Party probably won’t matter.

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Legit criticisms aren’t.  Unless there is clear emotions shown.  What XLT tried to do fell flat on the subject.  Well, at least what he quoted me on.  

POTUS has his right, the opposition party has nothing but that..opposition.  The government has turned into a joke of amazing proportions with a shitty little party tryin to bounce out a democratically elected POTUS with a narrative(s) that are out of this world stupid.  And no, this isn’t like when Obama was elected..  But indeed, this most certainly is a “tit for tat” situation and the reality is, the Dems can’t really stop it if it is done correctly.  Will it be?  I hope so but, watching how this administration is doing things (half inept when not half spineless), I’m not holding my breath.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My post was pretty clear, you are emotional and it’s causing you to act retarded. What’s weird is, you are doing it very convincingly.  Is your IQ 137 also?

Again, my posts are pretty simple to understand.  You fallin’ Down again bro?  Dave really triggered you up good yesterday, huh?

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good answer!  But, let's see if XLT can catch it.  He's  the hypocrisy police...but I'm worried he may not know the correct definition....again.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It sure is...but for those of you with "real high IQ's", like XLT, not crying about them then then trying to cry about them being done now is still hypocrisy.

Sorry @xtralettucetomatoe580...sounds like you are blowing the whistle on yourself.  Go be a definition and hypocrisy cop somewhere else.  See if you can get MC to sponsor you at Dem Underground.  :lol:

"Mi IQ is hyer then yurs...derp...you spew noncenz, derp....pear reviewd and empearricalie researched....derp."

How are those shoes fitting?  Looks like you've just loosened the laces and decided shuffling around is good enough?

Image result for derp gif

Again, it's a "tit for tat".  This is how our government operates now.  Sooner or later, Dems will take the seat back...and the status quo will continue.  This EO shit and the new SCOTUS "nuke option" was started by Obama...and all of DC will continue in this modus operandi.  Obama was a beautiful man whose ability to unite is unparalleled. YAY!

You handle Momo...looks like he's handing you your ass to me.

That's not my argument.  Not at all.  Just stating the facts.  You denying it seems to be your argument.  I don't agree with it but...well, read my post a ways up.  Until we have a breakdown, DC will do DC.  No, we cannot change it any other way.  Heading into DC to "slit throats" doesn't work when they've trained half the nation to defend their fuckery.  The movement now for a better government, one the founders had in mind, starts with neighbor killing neighbor.  Period. i see no other way.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, there’s a time and a place for emotions and I don’t fully disagree with you.

However, claiming to be some type of “critical thinker” or otherwise claiming to be a rational and reasonable person while clearly being upset by alternative views during a debate is not one of them.  It causes massive attempts to shift narratives and false correlational dependence.  Usually ending with name calling.  You know, like librulz do. This leads to emotions in the real world where somebody gets the lips beat off of their face.  Whew....good thing we have social media, right?  :lol:

LOL!!!  Pussification of America.  That’s all this “toxic masculinity” bullshit is.  It’s a way to call somebody a “racist” with no consequences when some twat gets too emotional during a debate and starts with the insults.

Liberal twatism.  “Don’t touch me bro!  *snivel, sniff*”

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look at Tools!  :lol: trying hard to be relevant but using everyone else’s material.  What a Tool.  Ahahhahahhaahhaahh

Loser coward.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn!  This must be some of that so-called "critical thinkery"!!  'That mean man strung together a few sentences to make a paragraph encapsulating his thoughts and ideas that I know I am going to take issue about so, I AIN'T READING IT!!!!!!!!!!....I WANT MY CRY CLOSET!!!"

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many shut-ins are dangerous people.  That's just the bottom line.  Everybody needs something....preferably of a physical nature for a release.  Social media can be a release in some ways but, problem is, it really isn't enough.  We'll continue to see more civility breakdowns over these social media issues. 

It's good that we have educated life scholars in schools scaling back on the Phy Ed. requirements to install some more of the liberal arts and nixing some of these dangerous contact sports.  Physical play....Pffft.  Of course, this is good for an exciting romp around campus with gun play too for those looking for a "release" of their own..  See?  That's good activity for all!  Adrenaline packed!!  :lmao:

My guess is that it’s all predictive text. 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Derp derp derp

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Too long no one read. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know we aren’t suppose to attack family but since he’s posting......  Your brother is as dumb as Momo. 

You an "attack" my family if you want.  It's no problem for me to adjust.  Just let me know, honey.

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Derp derp derp

Too long no one read. 

Your loss.  :lmao: 

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Congress should fix this. That’s their job. Not the President. Declaring a National Emergency is done through an Executive Order as some have so eloquently called it, acting like an Emperor. Can’t have it both ways. If you want the President to fix this, you can’t cry about other Presidents using exec orders. End of story. 

Whatever the case is, my IQ is higher than yours... Your posts are riddled with nonsense. The fact is simple. Executive Orders were a thing you all cried about for 8 years. Now it’s ok. That’s hypocrisy. 

Yes, and a cunt. 

the point is congress has kicked the can down the line for decades and has zero intention of fixing it . history is the indisputable prof of that. lip service at best  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, cutting back on PE isn’t good policy in my book either.  

FSCE is kind of a safe space, right?    I mean you can pretty much voice whatever thought comes to mind - essentially without consequence.  Unless being called a faggot counts as a consequence which to me doesn’t really count.  I think most conventional safe spaces generally frown on that so I guess that parts probably different. 

One interesting game I’ve noticed on here is how people set out with the intention of “triggering” someone and then call them out if they think so and so responded too emotionally or “triggered”.  It’s basically just textbook gaslighting.  Once you know that, it’s pretty easy to just not play along with their game.  

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah, cutting back on PE isn’t good policy in my book either.  

FSCE is kind of a safe space, right?    I mean you can pretty much voice whatever thought comes to mind - essentially without consequence.  Unless being called a faggot counts as a consequence which to me doesn’t really count.  I think most conventional safe spaces generally frown on that so I guess that parts probably different. 

One interesting game I’ve noticed on here is how people set out with the intention of “triggering” someone and then call them out if they think so and so responded too emotionally or “triggered”.  It’s basically just textbook gaslighting.  Once you know that, it’s pretty easy to just not play along with their game.  

It’s a pretty simple and fun game on this forum.  It can also be therapeutic!

:bc:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a pretty simple and fun game on this forum.  It can also be therapeutic!

That’s because you’re really good at it.  It’s like when talent meets opportunity.  Shaun White being given his first snowboard, Zam getting his first internet connection  - these are the moments history will regard as truly serendipitous.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

That’s because you’re really good at it.  It’s like when talent meets opportunity.  Shaun White being given his first snowboard, Zam getting his first internet connection  - these are the moments history will regard as truly serendipitous.  

Cute

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

This is good material!  LOL....This is why you don’t sit in the boat with Tools and BarbieHands bailing water with a thimble.