Check your account email address ×

Is there really a crisis?

No crisis in Kristin's pasty white part of America I'm sure. But there is definitely an issue on our southern border. I've been saying this for almost 20 years now. We have a narco state to our south that is fueled by our war on drugs. This has needed addressing for some time now. 

• Like 1

Border patrol was busy as fuck here today....word is a big group was caught(trapped) in a remote mountainous area of the Barry Goldwater range...choppers everywhere...we were told to get out of the range asap.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Border patrol was busy as fuck here today....word is a big group was caught(trapped) in a remote mountainous area of the Barry Goldwater range...choppers everywhere...we were told to get out of the range asap.

Old John McCain called out the national guard on that border before. It's dangerous. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

No crisis in Kristin's pasty white part of America I'm sure. But there is definitely an issue on our southern border. I've been saying this for almost 20 years now. We have a narco state to our south that is fueled by our war on drugs. This has needed addressing for some time now. 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lmao: Dave and Anar....take your pick :lol: 

F1B523E0-9EAB-42E6-9962-DDEC11B73C54.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Why are you there and not in Canada where you belong?  Go home.  Leave.  👍

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It definitely needs addressing but a wall is just window dressing and base pandering.

I'd put us troops there. There are some seriously dangerous people on the other side who have better hardware than most cops. Military surveillance would do the job. 

Just now, Anler said:

I'd put us troops there. There are some seriously dangerous people on the other side who have better hardware than most cops. Military surveillance would do the job. 

Agreed....fuck the Middle East...bring them home and send them south.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Old John McCain called out the national guard on that border before. It's dangerous. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It definitely needs addressing but a wall is just window dressing and base pandering.

Like i keep saying.theres gotta be a reason theres so many border patrol around here....i just never seen anything like we witnessed today....ive seen plenty of the white trucks with the green stripe....but today these camouflaged trucks just started coming out of nowhere....there was some much dust we didnt know wtf was going on....it was actually pretty fucking funny once everything settled....just not something we were expecting.

You have to fill this out everytime you go into the range...they are very strict about it...when and if a border patrol or a federal wildlife ranger pulls you over...you have to show them your permit...if they punch you in and you havent said you were going to be on the range that day...they can fine you and even arrest you and confiscate your vehicle.

Screenshot_20190126-160735_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190126-160758_Chrome.jpg

59 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

580 posted a link a while ago stating that illegal entry into the US decreased by 90% since 2,000. Since only 1/3 is happening at that border, it's hard to believe that it can be a crisis now.  What was the number of Terror list names they caught? 6 and those weren't actual terrorists, they were people with the same name. 

If the government (in this case, Bush and Obama) solved 90% of any other problem in 18 years, I'd like to hear about it. 

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I guess I will just continue to beleive what the border agents have to say on the subject.

Border agents have their own piece of the pie. They don’t deal with all the other pieces. While their opinions are relevant and needed, they are simply one portion of the problem. The macro issue at hand shows the border as the smallest problem in the illegal immigration and drug scheme. The fact is, they’ve done a damn good job. During a red hot economy and a stagnant shit hole to the south, illegal immigration is down 90% since 2000 as Rev mentioned.

That’s not a crisis, that damn near problem solved. Calling it a national emergency is dishonest political grandstanding going around the Constitutional obligations of our Legislative Branch. It is hands down an abuse of power and corruption of the intentions of executive power and national emergencies. But you Trumpers don’t give a shit about that. Hell, most of you probably couldn’t even describe the duties and responsibilities of our three branches of govt... Let alone name the branches. Calling this an emergency is wrong. He failed, move on. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Border agents have their own piece of the pie. They don’t deal with all the other pieces. While their opinions are relevant and needed, they are simply one portion of the problem. The macro issue at hand shows the border as the smallest problem in the illegal immigration and drug scheme. The fact is, they’ve done a damn good job. During a red hot economy and a stagnant shit hole to the south, illegal immigration is down 90% since 2000 as Rev mentioned.

That’s not a crisis, that damn near problem solved. Calling it a national emergency is dishonest political grandstanding going around the Constitutional obligations of our Legislative Branch. It is hands down an abuse of power and corruption of the intentions of executive power and national emergencies. But you Trumpers don’t give a shit about that. Hell, most of you probably couldn’t even describe the duties and responsibilities of our three branches of govt... Let alone name the branches. Calling this an emergency is wrong. He failed, move on. 

Dont care if it's down 90%....the remaining 10% is a huge problem and should have been addressed multi-faceted with a wall long ago.....as even most democrats agreed with just a short time ago.

Talk about political grandstanding :lol: