Check your account email address ×

Is there really a crisis?

• Platinum Contributing Member

With an average of 20,000 to 50,000 + illegals bombarding our borders to get in each month is a crisis in and of itself. IMO.

And the numbers have risen dramatically from last years low....so yes its a current crisis.

Trump better not disappoint come Feb16th

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-38-42.png

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

26 million is more like 8% :flush: 

According to the Yale/MIT study it could be 29.1 million.  Why I said up to 10% because I don't think we even have an accurate count of citizens. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

According to the Yale/MIT study it could be 29.1 million.  Why I said up to 10% because I don't think we even have an accurate count of citizens. 

Its likely much higher

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its likely much higher

Whats fucked is they say lots are working with stollen social security numbers. How in the fuck is that even possible at these levels??? Were are the owners of those numbers??? How could such massive fraud be happening :dunno:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Whats fucked is they say lots are working with stollen social security numbers. How in the fuck is that even possible at these levels??? Were are the owners of those numbers??? How could such massive fraud be happening :dunno:

Who knows

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Who knows

I just heard one explanation and its that by the time an illegal using a stolen number gets flagged as using a fake number its been like 12 weeks and they have moved on to another job :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I just heard one explanation and its that by the time an illegal using a stolen number gets flagged as using a fake number its been like 12 weeks and they have moved on to another job :lmao: 

Nothing would surprise me...look what the one did who worked for Trump.

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ask Trump, he hires them.

If you think this is such a crisis, why don't you volunteer the service of your helicopter to keep MErca safe. 

29 minutes ago, Momorider said:

25.7 :) 

Fazel-Zarandi's study compared inflows and outflows of immigrants as well as demographic data. According to the report, the number of undocumented immigrants could be as low as 16.5 million, or as high as 29.1 million.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I haven't read a single word of this thread, I just want to drop in and say anyone who thinks there's a crisis at our border is an idealist with unrealistic goals.. And also a xenophobe.

But you're an ignoramus and a sodomite :bigfinger: 

47 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Whats really fucked is how you manage to post on the internet from the bottom of a septic tank.   :bc:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Whats really fucked is how you manage to post on the internet from the bottom of a septic tank.   :bc:

:fuckoff: you hooknosed snook POS. I have had about enough of your money grubbing back stabbing Jew fuckery :finger2:

• Haha 1