Check your account email address ×

Its piling up! Finally!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

Northern lower got a storm this week and getting some lake effect too this weekend. That will help with the UP traffic. 

Snowing like a mofo here now and supposed to get more early tomorrow morning through the evening....the only downfall is that the windchill is going to be close to -30.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Snowing like a mofo here now and supposed to get more early tomorrow morning through the evening....the only downfall is that the windchill is going to be close to -30.

Heading up tonight, should be an adventure. Looks like the whole west side getting hammered.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Heading up tonight, should be an adventure. Looks like the whole west side getting hammered.

At least you are beating the Saskatchewan Screamer! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's what they usually call them...every once in awhile they change it up.😂

We never get much snow from them...although i just looked at the forcast and it says 5 to 15cms possible back home for sat in sun.

Just now, DAVE said:

We never get much snow from them...although i just looked at the forcast and it says 5 to 15cms possible back home for sat in sun.

We are getting some snow from it....a lot of cold though.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

When I was a kid we use to sled around the beginning of December.  trails aren’t even opened here yet.  They opened for one week last year and the year before. 

Well fergus is not a hotspot for sledding anyway...

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When I was a kid we use to sled around the beginning of December.  trails aren’t even opened here yet.  They opened for one week last year and the year before. 

This must be part of the reason you're such an angry little elf

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

This must be part of the reason you're such an angry little elf

I’m really happy that I haven’t been staring at 3 sleds with no snow for the last two months.  

Dumb Dave was even smart enough to sell. 

Looks like Arctic beta was able to squeeze half a days ride in. He put more miles getting to Parry Sound than he did on his sled. Soooooo Beta 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m really happy that I haven’t been staring at 3 sleds with no snow for the last two months.  

Looks like Arctic beta was able to squeeze half a days ride in. He put more miles getting to Parry Sound than he did on his sled. Soooooo Beta 

Can't argue that! Almost February and they are finally getting some snow around here. I was back to open water a couple weeks ago.  

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think we'll be good til the end of March.  SBYL.