Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Also, let’s not forget what this is all really about: the hat.  Period. Proven here multiple times by the site liberal, sad sacking, hating hacks and certainly their media..over and over and over again.

No hat, no story.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

:lol: 

Just stop.  Your media is backtracking like hell.  Publishing this twerps facts on what happened, redacting their comments, even showing the full vids now.  Even Tapper's stupid ass is backtracking this.

Oops.

the media is not backtracking. nothing has changed, except your excuses. so, tell me what you think happened. what has the rww spin machine spun up? 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why were these kids there to begin with.  Couldn't find anything more constructive for them to do, but join a bunch of other morons.  Everyone is hoping & praying for any sort  of conflict; got their phones out recording.  Then act like........... HUH???  What??? I was just standing there minding my own business. 

Jesus,  take a break.  

To protest or advocate for some other fucking cause they feel strongly....who cares.  From the videos I saw, looked like nothing but protest central spread over the entire area.  Ewwww.

I find it weird Moto has such a problem with all of this.  I guess it's ok with his kind as long as it's only his brand of sad disenfranchisement people are whining about.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the media is not backtracking. nothing has changed, except your excuses. so, tell me what you think happened. what has the rww spin machine spun up? 

LOL!  You must think citizens must be approved to watch and read your media sources.  :lol: It's absolutely precious!

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why were these kids there to begin with.  Couldn't find anything more constructive for them to do, but join a bunch of other morons.  Everyone is hoping & praying for any sort  of conflict; got their phones out recording.  Then act like........... HUH???  What??? I was just standing there minding my own business. 

Jesus,  take a break.  

Why was anybody there?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

broski why don't you describe what you think took place? 

Why do I need to describe it?  i'm pretty sure my thoughts are transcribed for all to read right here.  The video shows the story pretty plainly.  

But, to define this again for you:  This is about the hat.  Period.  You cannot make any argument, on any reasonable site, with any amount of reasonable minds (Dem underground doesn't fit here) that will say otherwise.  This was another finely edited liberal media hit piece designed to incite hate towards Trump and Trump supporters.  Period.  And when the rest of the story came out...it failed.  AGAIN!  Another hit on your side.

Stop it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, its what Catholics/Christians are against.  What were the others doing there?

Obviously they were there just to make a bunch of unsupervised white boys look like the disrespectful asshats they are.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so my version of the story was correct. one group provoking another group, the indian steps in between, and gets mocked by the little cunt students, who just happen to be wearing maga hats and shouting "build the wall". again, the asshat teachers, principal, or whoever allowed this to happen ought to be fired. kids are lucky they didn't get the shit beat out of them. 

Happened to be wearing Maga hats? They were at a March for Life rally and many of their beliefs  are in strong agreement with the Trump administration. ... so you're bound to see a few magical Red Hats.

Both sides may have been jeering but I wouldn't be surprised if a comment about the hat started it all....you can clearly hear them commenting on the hat in the video...I cant really make out what the kids were saying.

But that doesnt really matter..... the real culprit is the one who did the approaching and that would be mr. Drummer Boy as clearly seen in the 2nd video.   That could have easily escalated it into a physical altercation.

Who cares what the status of the kid may have been, whether he was a homeless kid off the streets or one of Jeff bozos Sons, he had every right to stand his ground and maintain his space in a public area while drummer boy got six inches from his face and started banging his drum. In fact I think the kid showed pretty good restraint in not taking a swing at him.... not sure I could have done the same.

But again it boils down to bad reporting and trying to take advantage and make it an anti-trump situation.

I got to get me a case of those magical Red Hats

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do I need to describe it?  i'm pretty sure my thoughts are transcribed for all to read right here.  The video shows the story pretty plainly.  

But, to define this again for you:  This is about the hat.  Period.  You cannot make any argument, on any reasonable site, with any amount of reasonable minds (Dem underground doesn't fit here) that will say otherwise.  This was another finely edited liberal media hit piece designed to incite hate towards Trump and Trump supporters.  Period.  And when the rest of the story came out...it failed.  AGAIN!  Another hit on your side.

Stop it.

Spot on.