Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

When CNN is so fucked up and caught in their own lie narratives that they actually allow their target to backtrack for them...well....

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Oops....

Oops is right.  Dumb kid learning a lesson from what appears to be good parents.

Moto?....meh, nevermind.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All good parents hire PR firms to write statements for their shitty sex trophies.

When defamation lawsuits are possibly pending.  Good PR firms have legal.

Oops.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I should have known better. Of course you wouldnt.

:lol:

Yeah.

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I hope these kids parents are embarrassed and ashamed of their behavior. 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All good parents hire PR firms to write statements for their shitty sex trophies.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Derp derp derp

Pretty much.

so my version of the story was correct. one group provoking another group, the indian steps in between, and gets mocked by the little cunt students, who just happen to be wearing maga hats and shouting "build the wall". again, the asshat teachers, principal, or whoever allowed this to happen ought to be fired. kids are lucky they didn't get the shit beat out of them. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....MSM's are really back peddling like hell on this.  :lol: 

Lawsuits are enroute.  Good.

what is the version of the story you've been fed? if anyone has been back-tracking, it's you. seems you succeeded into getting back into camp dipshit finally, agter wondering off     :lol:

Why were these kids there to begin with.  Couldn't find anything more constructive for them to do, but join a bunch of other morons.  Everyone is hoping & praying for any sort  of conflict; got their phones out recording.  Then act like........... HUH???  What??? I was just standing there minding my own business. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus,  take a break.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Why were these kids there to begin with.  Couldn't find anything more constructive for them to do, but join a bunch of other morons.  Everyone is hoping & praying for any sort  of conflict; got their phones out recording.  Then act like........... HUH???  What??? I was just standing there minding my own business. 

Jesus,  take a break.  

What? Buncha disrespectful punks these parents have raised. That much is quite clear from the video.

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The white kids were being insulting, mockful, and disrespectful. 

Which is exactly how upper middle class white kids usually act. Because their parents are shit and never taught them respect.

Do you think their wages have been stagnate for the past 40 years?:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dumber fucking adults.  Bottom line.

Yep.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what is the version of the story you've been fed? if anyone has been back-tracking, it's you. seems you succeeded into getting back into camp dipshit finally, agter wondering off     :lol:

:lol: 

Just stop.  Your media is backtracking like hell.  Publishing this twerps facts on what happened, redacting their comments, even showing the full vids now.  Even Tapper's stupid ass is backtracking this.

Oops.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so my version of the story was correct. one group provoking another group, the indian steps in between, and gets mocked by the little cunt students, who just happen to be wearing maga hats and shouting "build the wall". again, the asshat teachers, principal, or whoever allowed this to happen ought to be fired. kids are lucky they didn't get the shit beat out of them. 

Where did you state this version?

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Jesus,  take a break.  

exactly, especially wearing maga hats and yelling things about trump and the wall. that's just asking for trouble.